About me

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by JB_7in, Jun 7, 2011.

1. JB_7in

JB_7in New Member

I am 7.25 inches erect, 6.5 inches around, large balls. Not exactly well-endowed, but I seem to be much bigger than a lot of underwear models.
    I am 6 foot tall, somewhere at or below 200 lbs. I look best near 185. Trying to eat intelligently to reduce my percentage body fat.
    I've been blessed with the same 8-pack ab structure as Ryan Reynolds, but still have a good 1/4" or more of fat to burn before I'd call myself "ripped".
    I registered to this site in the quest for perfect underwear. It's upsetting not being able to fit comfortably into CK. Specifically, I'm looking for the athletic styling of CK pro stretch reflex hip briefs with the roominess of ordinary Hanes briefs. My everyday staple of choice is Underarmour boxerjocks. However, they allow too much flop during running and other athletic leaping-type activities. Anyway, that's something for another thread.

Attached Files:

2. parchissi

Gold Member

Hi there - a warm welcome to you and hope you are enjoying lpsg so far. Take it easy and have fun checking things out. Enjoy the journey. Cheers.

3. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Welcome:smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted