About Mr. Mark_Horse and Mr. Kinsey.

B_Yoselin

Experimental Member
Media
This is a public service:

I want to know if Mr. marc_horse even is A Member of this one Web Site... If anybody of you know to him, please say to me if he is in good state of health... I have tried already to communicate with him several times, I have sent messages to his mailbox of e-mail and to his private-messages of LongPenisSuportGroup's mailbox but I have not have some response... I have managed to think that to him something happened to him, or he died, or he has been sick or something for the style .... because it is not normal that he does not answer my messages. I want to know if he is nice or not.

Changing topic: I want to know if the Mr. Kinsey was a man who was possessing a very long erect-penis. I wanted to know how many inches of length in his penis had this Mr. And I want to know too if Kinsey appears in these fimls of sex that he and his equip of persons they were filming about sexual acts.

Bye!!!.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Yosie, I'm glad to help in any way I can.

There is no member listed under a combination of Mr. or under Marc (or Mark) or under Horse that comes anywhere near a Mr. Marc_Horse.

As for Mr. Kinsey, perhaps another LPSG member can help.

B_Yoselin

Experimental Member
Media
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yoselin &#064; Nov 3 2005, 06&#58;42 PM) [post=358013]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
This is a public service:

I want to know if Mr. marc_horse even is A Member of this one Web Site... If anybody of you know to him, please say to me if he is in good state of health... I have tried already to communicate with him several times, I have sent messages to his mailbox of e-mail and to his private-messages of LongPenisSuportGroup&#39;s mailbox but I have not have some response... I have managed to think that to him something happened to him, or he died, or he has been sick or something for the style .... because it is not normal that he does not answer my messages. I want to know if he is nice or not.

Changing topic: I want to know if the Mr. Kinsey was a man who was possessing a very long erect-penis. I wanted to know how many inches of length in his penis had this Mr. And I want to know too if Kinsey appears in these fimls of sex that he and his equip of persons they were filming about sexual acts.

Bye&#33;&#33;&#33;.
[/b][/quote]

Thank you for answering me.

I did this one asks about Mark_Horse because in this one Web Site there is a photo published by a: Mark_Horse.

He has an album in Yahoo.com, but now is closer, in this album there were very good photos of his large penis.

He is a man with a penis super-long... Ufffff.... It&#39;s very beautifull.... Really it is fabulous to see the photos of his penis.

There looks like to me that he is a Photograf-man.

I did my question about him because I wanted to contact him, but if you now say me that HERE there is no a so called User: Mark_Horse is to be true... Or not?

My question about Dr. Kinsey is for the Filme.... In the filme there is a scene where they give to understand that the Dr. Kinsey was a man with a very very long penis in Erection. I want to know if it is true or not.

Ciao&#33;&#33;&#33;.