About Paid Phone Sex

virgin_bi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Was just wondering is paid phone sex any good? Is it safe? I mean you do give out your credit card numbers right. Any suggestions. Its a new kink that caught my eye. Thanks in advance.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Niteflirt is very safe from a consumer standpoint, and satisfying as a service provider because you get to set your own price. I have worked for several phone sex companies. Most of the time, your fantasist and biller are not the same person. I would be very leery of any service which permits any of it's fantasists, other than the owner of the company (who may still be taking calls) access to your real name and billing info. At the company for which I worked the longest, we were given a first name (which could easily have been made up, and often was) and a code name. We had a list which was updated daily. We simply found the name and code on the list, and if his billing information was listed as current, and his account was in good standing, we could access our own notes on the caller and start the call. It was very safe for all concerned.

I worked for a company which briefly made me do the billing. I hated that. It ruined the flow of the call, and made it a business transaction. My style was t essentially be his girlfriend, the one who understood his kinks and could give him what his real lover could never. So taking his credit card number, and his address and phone number really damaged that illusion. Also, I felt that if anything happened to his card (like at a restaurant, which is where this type of theft usually happens) I would be the first suspect, and have very little defense. It also added pressure to me to meet. The callers always want to talk you into meeting them. It becomes much harder to maintain that comfortable distance when you already have their address and phone number.

A company like Niteflirt is not monitored by the FCC. This means you can have any conversation you want. Some companies are randomly monitored by the FCC. Almost always, this means the fantasist is not at her home, but is instead in a cubicle. More importantly, certain subjects are taboo. No beastiality, no mutilation, no snuff, no age play. If your fantasies fall into those categories, you need to stick to private lines that go directly into her home from yours. It is illegal for the FCC to monitor those, and there are no tabboos, other than limits set by you and the voice on the other end of the line.

Your identity is as safe as it is anywhere else. So is your money. Why would it not be so?

haulthat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am not going to knock any of those services or people who appreciate them, but I can tell you that... it could be a huge waste of money. Considering the fact that the video chat here you would most likely be able to get that and more for free. I have been amazed at some of the hot shit people have done for me on here as a 1 on 1, many of them are exhibitionist and actually get off on knowing they are turning you on. Might require a mic to get some of their attention, but not always. Either way. Have fun. And getting verified would ensure this is free and convenient. Or posting 1000 times.