About penis enlargement

semensucklust

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
O.K., first: can the penis be enlarged? Answer: yes. If you want to jerk it enough, pull it enough, stretch it enough, bloat it enough, it will get bigger, most likely permanently. But here is the problem: You may have a harder time getting erections, especially later on life. Also after pissing you may find yourself with unwanted dipping, turning your undergarments yellow, wet spots showing up on your pants. Is all this worth it? Maybe, maybe not, depends on the individual.

After having said this I think there is only one practical way to enlarge a penis: grow it bigger. Only one problem, as far as I know no one knows how to do this. So do we give up? No, quite to the contrary, we need more scientific research. Frogs and salamadars, I think, if they lose a leg they can grow it back. Why can't humans? I am sure there has been research on this matter, perhaps some of you who are savvay on such things could fill us in. But wouldn't it be wonderful for those who have lost a leg or arm could just grow it back, and for those of us who would like to have, say, a 10 inch prick and huge semen filled balls, just take a shot and bamg, there it is! But I'm serious, who knows, someday.........:biggrin1:

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
With PE the goal should be a bigger penis and better performance. It is possible, and there's plenty of data in this very forum to show you how to get it done.