About Prince Albert rings

montreal_boy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I notice that you're not circumsided. I'd love to have a PA, but I'm not circ., just like you, and I wonder if there is no special problem associated with this. Anyone uncirc. could answer ?

I as a PA wearer myself, I do pretty much echo eaglecowboy's words and feelings with respect to PA's, but as most PA wearers will tell you, everyone's experience is a little different each time, and not everyone will go with rings which are massive.

--Do they hurt when being put in?
Not Much at all. I would say it's more of the surprise rather than pain which you will experience.

--What's the biggest and heaviest Prince Albert ring anyone is wearing-- or has seen on another man?
I currently have a 8mm / 24mm internal diameter screw ball type ring (screw in variant of a BCR). I have seen some PA's done with a large brass padlock, which is at the most extreme end of things.

--Do most people (male or female) think Prince Albert rings are sexy??
From my GF's experience, she tells me I am the first guy she has ever been with who has got a PA, and the feeling it gives her is quite different, and very pleasing. It is certainly quite a talking point with women when you are in your local bar, and end up flopping it out on a table, as a barkeeper friend of mine used to do when asked about his :D

--And is it true that THE Prince Albert wore one??
It is said that the Prince did indeed have one, so as to keep the foreskin back, so fresh air could get in, and thus keep any penile smells at bay. Some info from Wikipedia here which goes into more detail about this story: Prince Albert piercing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I have found most will settle with a ring between 6mm / 8mm thick, with an average 18mm / 22mm internal diameter (Sorry, but I do not know the equivalent g sizing system, as is most commonaly used in the states).

Some links here, which include various pic's of my own PA (sizes from 2.6mm, right up to 8mm / 24mm internal diameter), an experience story I wrote for BMEzine, and a fact sheet my piercer issued to all who had a PA done....

Pics: Index of /stan_marsh14/1/a/PA
BMEzine story: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/stan_marsh14/1/a/PA/1/piercing.rtf
PA Fact Sheet: PRINCE ALBERT

....and last of all, a section on BMEzine, which gives user experiences (Both good and bad) concerning PA's: BMEZINE: Prince Alberts

All I can say, is if YOU are considering getting a PA, is to FIRST read up on my experience, SECOND read the fact sheet, THIRD find a good and reliable piercer in your area (Getting recommendations is particularly good from those who have had one done), and FORTH....... HAVE FUN!

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi there.

I am not circ'd as it happens, but yes I have had a frenuoplasty done (Which has gone wrong, to which I am having another op tomorrow to remove the skin tags)

Does not matter in the slightest if you are cut or not to have a PA done. The only difference is for about a week you may find your ureathal lips feel slightaly tender, but that soon passes.

Got more pic's here along with a write-up I did for BME: Body Modification Ezine - The biggest and best online bod-mod site since 1994 and a fact sheet I got from my piercer.

All I will say is don't go too large of a gauge to start with and streach up slow (aroungd a 6 / 8mm thick ring is about the norm). It's also more fun going through the streaching stages, and your partner will love it too :biggrin1:

Fact sheet: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/stan_ma...CE_ALBERT.html
BMEzine Write-up: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/stan_ma...1/piercing.rtf
Various Pic's: Index of /stan_marsh14/1/a/PA

Enjoy!

I notice that you're not circumsided. I'd love to have a PA, but I'm not circ., just like you, and I wonder if there is no special problem associated with this. Anyone uncirc. could answer ?

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well...my take on this. I got my PA in 1999.

It did not really hurt at all. more like a sharp pinch or a quick stick like getting a needle. the part that I thought was more uncomfortable was the few seconds after the pierce when the new 10g ring was pulled through the new opening. again it didn't really hurt, but it was uncomfortable for those few seconds. the fact is that I got 3/4 hard while it was being done to me, I was that excited to get my PA..so how much really could it have hurt?!

I worked my self up to a 00g size for play and a 0g for regular daily wear. I can't imagine anything much bigger than a 00g for daily wear just because of the size and heft of anything bigger. I did meet a man who wore a big Master Lock through his at the bars. it was gigantic and heavy..but again I cant see it for daily wear.

mine acted as an amplifier too...thats a great way to describe it! and I loved the weight on my cock all the time pulling my cock down my pant leg and the ring banging against my pants with every step.

I got mine because it would look great on my cock and I waned one badly since first seeing them. as for liking them..well everyone has their own opinions. I was with women who liked it , and disliked it. most men I met liked it and were curious about it, and even were impressed with it. only a few thought it was bad.

I have heard that Prince Albert did have one, as did many aristocratic men back then. it was refered to as a "dressing ring" and it's purpose was to tie your cock to your leg so that you would not bulge against your pants or flop around and get hard.

as a note..I rarely wear my rings anymore..only for special occasions. I had an incident where the ring tore through the piss hole toward the piercing hole. anyway..I wear the rings with care now and not daily so as to not damage the repair! AND I MISS IT EVERYDAY!

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
--Do they hurt when being put in? No

--What's the biggest and heaviest Prince Albert ring anyone is wearing-- or has seen on another man? I wear a 2 gauge, I have seen a double 00

--Do most people (male or female) think Prince Albert rings are sexy?? I like them, I have only had a few partners complain

--And is it true that THE Prince Albert wore one?? Yes so they say!

SCSea

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Largest I've seen is a 0000, on a guy who seriously has a child's arm down there. His glans is just massive, and it looks really good (it helps that he's about 5'18", and built like a brick shithouse).

Mine is a more modest size (6) and I too have never had a problem with condoms (I use Supra or Magnum XL) or intercourse. I always boggle when people ask me if I fuck with it in; uh, duh. I've had it out a total of an hour in the last 16 years (god, that makes me feel old - I got it on the day of my 18th birthday), both times for MRIs. I've only upsized twice (12 to 8, 8 to 6) and have no problems with pissing next to a big guy wearing nice shoes. ;0) No sprinkler-effect for me.

Part of the equation for me is gauge vs. diameter - I like mine to snug up fully to the "crease" in the glans when erect, so it's like a hard spot rubbing inside my urethra and banging on the prostate/g-spot. If I went to a larger diameter, it might look cooler, but it would probably have to come out for some kinds of play.

I think uncut cocks with a well-chosen PA are just ridiculously hot. It's *almost* enough to make me want to bottom. ;0)

E

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Largest I've seen is a 0000, on a guy who seriously has a child's arm down there. His glans is just massive, and it looks really good (it helps that he's about 5'18", and built like a brick shithouse).

fuck! can you get us a picture of that! I'd love to see something that big. I mean both the jewelry AND the cockhead!!

jack3055

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey Guys I wear a 00(10mm) PA which is quite heavy. I love they extra weight pulling on the end of my cock. It makes it feel nice & heavy when wearing boxers just swinging in the breeze. Cheers Jack.:biggrin1:

piercedknob

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There is a definite difference that I noticed after I had the 12 gauge that has since been stretched to a 6 gauge piercing. Orally the only difference for the person giving is that the penis has a ring in it... for the receiver on the other hand is having a different experience. For me, anytime the ring moves it basically gives a very pleasurable sensation that I did not have prior to the piercing. During intercourse, it has been another story too not just for me, but for the other guy... The men I have been with have remarked on how they could feel the difference and unexpected sensation the ring gave them. Most of them had thought that it was going to hurt them for some reason, which in some respects is understandable: considering that a chunk of metal was going to be in them. But soon after things had started on the bed, they changed their mind and opinion of it and actually liked it a lot. Not to mention during intercourse it feels out of this world for me too. And yes condoms go over them just fine. Safer sex is a must anyway. I always put a drop or two of lube in the head of the condom just to overt the possibility of the metal causing a break, but having the piercing in with a condom has never been an issue and has not caused a tear in a condom as of yet. Oh, and I use the Ultra Thin Lubricated by Trojan®.

Last edited:
Reactions: Frenum_uk

buffsarahuk

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just chiming in from the other side... forward positions aren't much different with a PA dick, but doggy, oh yeah, that's astonishing :D