"about Self Suck"

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by ausman, Jun 2, 2008.

1. ausman

ausman New Member

This may seem strange, though I am straight, a ex-girlfriend of mine got me into self sucking.

I don't have a long cock and not in great shape for doing the job, though this girlfriend said to me one day, that she suddenly did not like the taste of my cum.

I told her that she never complained before and I certainly did not complain when she tasted a bit different.

She said if I was going to have a go at her, that I should suck my own cock and see if I like it.

I stated that I was not gay and all she said was it is your own cock, so that would not make me gay.

With her denying me sex until I came to her way of thinking, I was gradually put into a position where I eventually sucked my own cock and got a face full of cum.

She did help me out, by introducing one of her small dildos into ass and massaged my prostate, that really did seem to me to increase the potential of my cock.

Now since then, I have sucked my own cock and the ex-girlfriend and many more after that have sucked my cock and helped me.

Please give me some of your experiences.

Ausman.

2. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    umm... welcome to the site! Its awesome that you can suck your on cock, but hate to break it to ya....it doesn't make you gay lol. I wish I could still do it. Oh if you jizz is tasting bad, start eating some pineapple or strawberries or other fruits. They make your baby batter taste sweet.

3. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

Sorry....being able to suck your own cock and having a dildo up your ass may not make you gay yet but you're well on your way. :biggrin1:

4. nashboy

nashboy Active Member

Albums:
    im so jealous...if i could do it...id never leave the house.

5. Mr Stiffy

Mr Stiffy New Member

None of my previous and current girlfriend has ever made me suck my own dick. Its kinda freaky if your girl wants you to this type of sh!t. I think she wants you to become bisexual or something......

6. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Its not for everyone. Its a matter of taste.

7. dc9

dc9
    Gold Member

Albums:
    I cant self suck, but I do like the taste of my cum.

8. Viking_UK

Gold Member

I used to self suck, but hurt my back in a car accident in '97 and haven't been able to bend my back enough since. I can only get to within an inch of the tip and that's after yoga session to limber up. So near and yet so far...

9. 220483

Gold Member

POST some pics, cause that would be really good to have a first view of your abilities.
    self sucking isn't for all. first of all you need to, 1. have a large [better say long] cock or 2. be really fit. SO tell me, HOW did you do it, as it seams, by your post, you haven't got neither... or maybe YOU'RE hidding something from us! ;)

10. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

I selfsuck since I was 15, but my girlfriends and now my wife not even knew about it.

Anyway, you and your girlfriend shared much intimacy that way, and intimacy is always good for a relationship.

My cum tastes no bad, I think, but I lack of comparisons lol.

11. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

I love the girl and give her points for knowing how to get what she wants :yup:

Draft saved Draft deleted