"about Self Suck"

ausman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This may seem strange, though I am straight, a ex-girlfriend of mine got me into self sucking.

I don't have a long cock and not in great shape for doing the job, though this girlfriend said to me one day, that she suddenly did not like the taste of my cum.

I told her that she never complained before and I certainly did not complain when she tasted a bit different.

She said if I was going to have a go at her, that I should suck my own cock and see if I like it.

I stated that I was not gay and all she said was it is your own cock, so that would not make me gay.

With her denying me sex until I came to her way of thinking, I was gradually put into a position where I eventually sucked my own cock and got a face full of cum.

She did help me out, by introducing one of her small dildos into ass and massaged my prostate, that really did seem to me to increase the potential of my cock.

Now since then, I have sucked my own cock and the ex-girlfriend and many more after that have sucked my cock and helped me.

Please give me some of your experiences.

Ausman.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
umm... welcome to the site! Its awesome that you can suck your on cock, but hate to break it to ya....it doesn't make you gay lol. I wish I could still do it. Oh if you jizz is tasting bad, start eating some pineapple or strawberries or other fruits. They make your baby batter taste sweet.

Mr Stiffy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
None of my previous and current girlfriend has ever made me suck my own dick. Its kinda freaky if your girl wants you to this type of sh!t. I think she wants you to become bisexual or something......

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I used to self suck, but hurt my back in a car accident in '97 and haven't been able to bend my back enough since. I can only get to within an inch of the tip and that's after yoga session to limber up. So near and yet so far...

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
POST some pics, cause that would be really good to have a first view of your abilities.
self sucking isn't for all. first of all you need to, 1. have a large [better say long] cock or 2. be really fit. SO tell me, HOW did you do it, as it seams, by your post, you haven't got neither... or maybe YOU'RE hidding something from us! ;)

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I selfsuck since I was 15, but my girlfriends and now my wife not even knew about it.

Anyway, you and your girlfriend shared much intimacy that way, and intimacy is always good for a relationship.

My cum tastes no bad, I think, but I lack of comparisons lol.