About Size

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by shelly, Oct 29, 2006.

1. shelly

shelly New Member

Show me a man who says "Its not the size of the boat but the motion of the ocean" and I will show you a man with a little dick. I want one and all to feel free to flame me for this quote :wink:

2. Love-it

Gold Member

Ladies, please let us know what you think the proper motion of the ocean is and if it differs for big and small.

3. Nitrofiend

Nitrofiend New Member

The guy with the biggest dick I know of has said "It's about your personality, not your penis" and "size doesn't matter" etc, and he makes roughly everyone believe that he's as big as his pinky because of it. But I can say first-hand that that is not the case, so there. I would imagine however that typically the penis of the guy you describe is probably about average.

So what's small to you?

4. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

I think guys with big dicks realise even they need to work to make the boat rock.

5. Cobalt Blue

Gold Member

Flame you, Shelly? :confused: Why would I do that to a pearl of wisdom like this. I think you would be right at least 95% of the time...:biggrin1:

6. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    because 95% of men are below average? :rolleyes:

oh wait... something must be wrong.. just dunno what :biggrin1:

7. Nitrofiend

Nitrofiend New Member

My point exactly.

8. Wonderboy

Wonderboy New Member

Well, similar type of thing:

Last night, the hottest girl ever told me her ex 'didn't know how to use it'

Apparently he was/is 8 inches so it wasn't a size issue. She said there was never any foreplay, he just used to jump on top, wham bam thank you mam kind of thing.

Whatever size you are, if you turn a girl on and just rub her clit and suck her HUGE, sexy boobies, she'll want you in her whatever size you are...

And yeah, I feel I have to work at it more sometimes...get girls wet and things. I imagine average men can just put it in with minimal or at least less foreplay than myself. But I like foreplay.

I enjoyed rockin that boat last night!

9. thedude111

thedude111 New Member

I had to answer to this also. I am fairly big. And I realize at times certain positions or even veried movements can be uncomfortable or even painful for a woman. But big or not... MOST of a womans pleasures are NOT from the intercourse. But the FOREPLAY>! I love alot of foreplay....
    A woman has no shut down on here body after orgasm, like a man does. And..... (check with Masters and Johnson, Kinsey institute or any human sexuality clinic world wide) a woman can have UP to 60 orgasms in an hour. One a minute roughly. Hard to believe you may think. Usually a man and woman work up to that. And yes...for a man to bring a woman even close to that is a MASSIVE ammount of work. Have I ever brought a woman to 60? No! But twice over 50... and was probly much more time then 60 minutes. But it took me a time afterwards to even get back to an erection to have the intercourse. I was drained and felt worn out from the entire experience. After awhile it is pretty easy to bring the same woman to 6, 10 or a dozen orgasms when having foreplay. More then that...for a man it can become a JOB.
    My point is...
    " It truely isn't the size of the ship" But the motion of the foreplay!
    But also...be careful too. because often when a woman is use to MANY orgasms. There are those times when you pretty much just want to "Grab it and grunt" And 1 orgasm is not enough for her. Then....you've created a monster!!!!!

10. B_josiah852

B_josiah852 New Member

Wouldn't think of flaming you Shelly. But you should know that even us bigger boys have to have a good personality and half way decent bod and have to be good in bed if not better. After all a man with a huge cock that doesn't eat pussy right and or doesn't last in bed isn't gonna get another invitation. If a 9 inch cock comes in a few seconds what good is that 9 inch cock. Being bigger and not better is useless.

11. quercusone

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've had this discussion w/ 2 or 3 gfs. They all say they like my size but that is not what makes the sex good. In reality, my size limits sexual positions and causes soreness which generally prevents sex on a next day basis....with the same girl. That is why I tell my Gfs I need a harem!

12. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    :hail:

13. DutchBiged

DutchBiged New Member

It's not the size that counts, it's the way you whirl it over you head ;)

14. stud_hunter

stud_hunter New Member

Of course I disagree, as any reasonable person would. Size helps for sure, but a guy who is avg. size, knows how to work my g-spot and can stay hard for a long time, well, we'll have no problems will we :tongue: . The bottom line is any penis has it's strengths and weaknesses, it's just a matter of playing to it's strengths :biggrin1: . Overall I prefer large. If a guy has size he doesn't have to have quite the same level of skill as an avg. guy. But if a man is good in bed, he's good in bed, regardless of size. And I'll take stamina over size any day. Of course if you have both, well, good :tongue: . I guess what I'm saying is a large cock is a great tool but like any tool of course how you use it plays a big part.

15. 1kmb1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    "Its not the size of the boat but the motion of the ocean"

ok, where is he?

Draft saved Draft deleted