About soy!!

HaH9X

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've seen a great debate in the web about the dangers of soy being consumed by man.
They say if you use it regularly you will become gay,grow breasts and even worse, SHRINK YOUR COCK!! because it has isoflavones, a substance that mimics the female hormone estrogen.
Is that true or bla-bla-bla?
So im calling all men who uses soy of any type,
is soy causing you any of these side-effects?
Please post your experiences.

expatjamaica

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey, I'd like to see what the answers are going to be. I used to drink chocolate Silk a lot but I stopped when I heard those bad things about soy. Since then I have been wondering if it's true what they say or if it's something that was made up by dairy farmers.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Men should stay away from Soy it contains a natural Estrogen which is a Female Hormone. Do some reading. It can really cause problems for a man.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yup. Been saying this for a very long time...stay clear of soy or at least limit your intake if a guy. But great for women for all kinds of reasons. They should be consuming it often to help with, among other things, improving bone mass.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
wow! I'm glad I found this out. Used to be a soy milk drinker, and also had some, let's say hormonal issues (no sex drive, slow facial hair growth, stuff like that). Now I know to stay away from the stuff. Thanks guys for the heads up

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Really now? I used to eat sooo much tofu, drink sooo much silk, an dI still eat soy-joy bars. :s Maybe that explains my PMS/Moodiness? >_> First time I've heard anything negative about it. I even consume SoY Lecithin. :x

Edit: And I can't live without Edamame! ;~; (Soy beans)

I've always been slow to grow hair on my body, which I'm thankful for. So maybe I should continue.

Mr Moose

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ive just about lived off soy my whole life (lactose intolerant) and when i found out about that side effect i changed over to Rice milk. since the change ive noticed my penis has started growing, its around 7.5x5.5 now.

im not sure about if its made me gay, but im unsure of my sexual preferences, so lest just say bi for now ;)

HaH9X

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ive just about lived off soy my whole life (lactose intolerant) and when i found out about that side effect i changed over to Rice milk. since the change ive noticed my penis has started growing, its around 7.5x5.5 now.

im not sure about if its made me gay, but im unsure of my sexual preferences, so lest just say bi for now ;)

How old are you?

mAlicar

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Soy does have natureal estrogene, but not enough to create any "noticeable" side effects. I have been a vegetarian all my life, with tofu as a staple in my diet. I have not grown breasts, nor do i have any penis shrinkage, i don't suffer pms symptoms, nor do I panic from urban legends.

HaH9X

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Moose ,then its was because youre still young and is still in the growing age.
i've became interested i soy protein because im a bodybuilder and i need tons of protein, and soy is very much cheaper.
but im afraid of gaining tits and lose my penis

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
I'm allergic to soy, peanuts and other legumes. Health food makes me sick.

Give me a decent burger, cheese and hot sauce and tomatoes and tell the health food guys I ain't coming back. Sorry, allergies before healthful sensibilities. When I'm affected by soy, my bowels and intestines loosen up, turn to liquid and squirt. I lose the ability to concentrate properly for three to four days. I feel numb all over. I become verbally dyslexic.

Seafood is good too. And dumbcow....mmm, burgers....

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It amazes me that anyone will hear an urban legend like this, and make lifestyle changes without doing any actual research on it.

All naturally-produced human sex hormones are steroids; phytoestrogens, such as isoflavones, structually mimic estriol but are not steroidal. They may bind to estrogen receptor sites, but do not function in the body as estrogen.

There is no clinical evidence that phytoestrogens shrink the penis, cause breast enlargement, or diminished sperm production. Massive doses have some weak clinical evidence (highly disputed) of diminished sex drive.

The assertion that soy products can make you gay is sheer stupidity.

Ineligible

1st Like
Media
All naturally-produced human sex hormones are steroids; phytoestrogens, such as isoflavones, structually mimic estriol but are not steroidal. They may bind to estrogen receptor sites, but do not function in the body as estrogen.

If they bind to the receptor sites they will have either agonist or antagonist activity (or both), and therefore be biologically active, even though they are chemically different. As I understand it they are weak agonists. However since males have a certain amount of oestrogen in the blood anyway, a small amount of soy may not make any noticeable difference.

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media
I've seen a great debate in the web about the dangers of soy being consumed by man.
They say if you use it regularly you will become gay,grow breasts and even worse, SHRINK YOUR COCK!! because it has isoflavones, a substance that mimics the female hormone estrogen.
Is that true or bla-bla-bla?
So im calling all men who uses soy of any type,
is soy causing you any of these side-effects?
Please post your experiences.

:notworthy:

Seafood is good too. And dumbcow....mmm, burgers....

:eek: Burgers :eek:

Real milk is the good stuff - trust me :cool: