About sperm color

lucky99rumen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Mine is different colors from time to time, but usually is a glassy white and clear mix. The white can go from fairly bright to beige to yellowish. But I have read that a certain degree of yellow and even green can be normal, and brown can be normal but should be monitored because it can indicate the possibility of blood in the urethra or elsewhere, which can be caused from various types of infection or irritation including STDs. I believe I read that very lightly brown all over is probably okay, but take notice if there is any brown that appears grainy or clumpy.

biguncut8

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Mine is different colors from time to time, but usually is a glassy white and clear mix. The white can go from fairly bright to beige to yellowish. But I have read that a certain degree of yellow and even green can be normal, and brown can be normal but should be monitored because it can indicate the possibility of blood in the urethra or elsewhere, which can be caused from various types of infection or irritation including STDs. I believe I read that very lightly brown all over is probably okay, but take notice if there is any brown that appears grainy or clumpy.

*spits up a little*

ks001

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My Doctor told me, that my load should only be clear to white. He said yellowish is a sign of infection. I've never hear anything about greenish or brownish. He said that one should check the color occasionally, not just wipe it up in the dark. If it's not clear to white, go to a Urologist and get a medical opinion. The green/brown thing is scarey.

kuntey

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its whitish, but it looks yellowish on tissue. Is it okay? Why do some people have "very white" color loads? Naturally or with medication?

Wrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Its whitish, but it looks yellowish on tissue. Is it okay? Why do some people have "very white" color loads? Naturally or with medication?

Medication and, more specifically, dyes within medication, can alter both urine and semen color. I know that when I’m stacking supplements for working out my urine goes a florescent yellow and sometimes my semen is not as white as normal.

BTW, green or brown semen means GO TO THE DOCTOR.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

:yikes::yuck::yikes: Eeeekkk! :scared::scared::scared: WTF, are you talking about with all these colors? :confused: It's cum, not jelly beans! Every man I have been with (Black & White men) has had white to whitish ejaculate.

Yellow, green, and brown are great colors for crayons; but your spunk should not look like it came out of a Crayola box.

PinkSteel

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
my understanding is that normal ejaculate can be yellowish if it hasn't happened for a few days, but should go back to white once you ejaculate more regularly.
Food you eat can affect taste, smell and colour. (I think Asparagus and Broccoli are 2 culprits that bring out a stronger taste)