About the AVG

JustHangin'

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ok i just wanna lash out at the whole Average Size thing.....

WHY IS IT that whenever u say ur size on this site ppl are like.. "well u should be happy u r bigger than the avg"... is it just me or does anybody else get pissed off at this? I MEAN, WHAT THE FUCK DO I CARE ABOUT THE AVERAGE???? Am i supposed to feel better because of the average? NO!

What if the average was 2 x 1 ??? does that mean women are satisfied with 4 x 3 ?? NO! So what if the average is 5 or 6 or whatever, i dont care! Women want more like 8x7 or 9x7, and thats just the way it is... The average is not going to change what they need...

Ahhhhh i feel better now :smile:

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are two groups in the world, above average and below average. It's better to be in the above average group. Yeah, yeah, it shouldn't matter. I guess people like to use average as a benchmark for convenience.

JustHangin'

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There are two groups in the world, above average and below average. It's better to be in the above average group. Yeah, yeah, it shouldn't matter. I guess people like to use average as a benchmark for convenience.

Exactly

And Mr. Hardcock, im not sayin that the avg is 2x1 or 8x7.... im sayin that women like big cocks and that if the avg is a low number, that doesnt matter, they still NEED a big cock

ConnerM360

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

If there are only the two groups then where the fuck do the average men go. And no women do not "Need" bigger. Instead of trying to be content with being "just above the average". How about you thank your lucky stars your not below average.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know this is probably not the place to say this...BUT..someone has to do it...

Your Cock shouldn't be what gives or takes from your confidence..but only enhance the confidence you have. Also, from what I understand...a majority of females like the oral stuff better than the fucking anyway. *note* I didn't say all :)

ConnerM360

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Exactly

And Mr. Hardcock, im not sayin that the avg is 2x1 or 8x7.... im sayin that women like big cocks and that if the avg is a low number, that doesnt matter, they still NEED a big cock
You know...some women don't like enormous cocks. They just don't.

ConnerM360

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I know this is probably not the place to say this...BUT..someone has to do it...

Your Cock shouldn't be what gives or takes from your confidence..but only enhance the confidence you have. Also, from what I understand...a majority of females like the oral stuff better than the fucking anyway. *note* I didn't say all :)

Amen!

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I understand what you're getting at, but I don't understand your anger. If someone told me my penis was above the average size, I'd be extatic. That would mean that I was larger than the majority of the men in the world. I look at being told that I'm above average as a huge ego boost. Men, not everything in our lives revolve around our penises (or is that penii?). Be happy with what you have, as you could always be below average. I mean with me, I know my penis is above the majority of the rest of the men in the world. Would I like to be bigger? Hell yes I would. Is there much I can do about it? Fuck no there isn't. So instead of being pissed off at the world because my penis isn't the size I think it should be, I should be happy that my penis is larger than most, therefore, for some women, I have an advantage over most of the other men in the world. Really and truly its not about the size of your penis, or your brain, or your muscles, or whatever, its how you use what you have, and the attitude you carry and show to the world.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
I understand what you're getting at, but I don't understand your anger. If someone told me my penis was above the average size, I'd be extatic. That would mean that I was larger than the majority of the men in the world. I look at being told that I'm above average as a huge ego boost. Men, not everything in our lives revolve around our penises (or is that penii?). Be happy with what you have, as you could always be below average. I mean with me, I know my penis is above the majority of the rest of the men in the world. Would I like to be bigger? Hell yes I would. Is there much I can do about it? Fuck no there isn't. So instead of being pissed off at the world because my penis isn't the size I think it should be, I should be happy that my penis is larger than most, therefore, for some women, I have an advantage over most of the other men in the world. Really and truly its not about the size of your penis, or your brain, or your muscles, or whatever, its how you use what you have, and the attitude you carry and show to the world.

I'd have to agree with this. I'm thrilled to be above average, it still blows my mind when I hear it. It blows my mind when women on here compliment me for having a big cock, or a thick cock. I am more than just my cock, but hearing compliments like that still makes me gush. I'm just thrilled to get any compliment about me.

Would like to be bigger? You bet, I wish I was an inch longer so I could be the magic 8. I wish I had just a little more so that even size queens would like it, but not every woman is a size queen. My size is more than enough for the majority of women out there, it's enough for the majority of women on here too. All I have to worry about now is becoming a well rounded lover, something I want even more than a large cock.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jovial

[/quote]Theoretically this is true except for one man or several men who is or are the exact average of 5.168459742352 inches. ( A made up number) Then the rest of the men will be either above or below that. However, from a cultural standpoint, a half inch to an inch both shorter and longer are going to fit into what we cal the average group.

Exactly

This statement is only the opinion of the person who stated it. It very well may be true, but where are the statistics to back that up? I'm not sure that at least half of the women put cock size as the single most important aspect of a man which this post indicates is so.

From what I have read, there are other characteristics that matter more including the butt, the look in the eyes, the smile. I would say the vibes are the most important. You ask what are vibes. I don't know. I just know when I see the effects of them. Something, some kind of energy seems to be there. Infatuation may be what it is. But I can feel it when I am around a couple that have just recently felt those vibes or are experiencing them now.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Theoretically this is true except for one man or several men who is or are the exact average of 5.168459742352 inches. ( A made up number) Then the rest of the men will be either above or below that. However, from a cultural standpoint, a half inch to an inch both shorter and longer are going to fit into what we cal the average group.
It's true, but I think extending the range of average by one inch in either directions is too big. I read stuff like most men are 5-7 inches. That's like saying most men are 5'4.5" to 6'1.5" tall. (about 95% of men fit in that range in the US.) Both are true but I don't think it makes the 5" penis guy or the 5'5" tall guy feel any better. Half an inch in penis length is probably as significant as 3" in height. Not that height should matter either, but it's pretty much accepted that most people care about the height of their partners. People would probably say 6' is above average height and 5'7" is below average. So we might say 5'8" to 5'11" is the average range, but that's only 3". The equivalent range in penis length should probably be half an inch. Therein lies the problem. If we don't know the true average to within 0.5" then our average range could be way off. Do we say average is 5-5.5" or 5.5-6" or 6-6.5"?

I do think what is average (and average range) is an important question. Because men need to correlate how people treat them to the facts they know. If a man thinks 5" is above average he may not understand why some women don't like him after having sex. He may just become bitter to women or whatever. But if he knew he was slightly below average, he might just accept that some women will not like his size and try to find someone that is happy with his size. That's just a silly example I made up. The point is I believe we are better off knowing where we stand compared to others, even if it is below average, then we can at least try to understand how people treat us and deal with it.

D_Marazion Analdouche

Experimental Member
Media
I still believe that most of the penis size issue falls mostly on us, it's a self-esteem/ego issue. At the sametime, it's also a reality being said issue. I think women that say things like "size doesn't matter to me" or "well if you think your size is important would like me to have bigger boobs" don't quite understand what goes through some of our minds.

I've been with all kinds of women, short, tall, thin, not so thin, various races. Not bragging here, I have a point trust me :wink:. I have had great experiences regardless of body type or composition. I can honestly say I don't remember having a bad sexual experience regardless of body type. Well other than my very first one that lasted about an entire 25 seconds >.<

Obviously there is far more to sex than intercourse, but for this conversation I am just focusing on that portion. The pressure we have as males is immense, intercourse itself is almost soley dicated by how long we last, and men as a hole I believe do worry about their "equipment" being sufficient. I know this is a generalization, but a guy having an orgasm during intercourse is a forgone conclusion, women not so much. So the pressure is there.

However with all that said.....

You don't need to have a 10" penis to make a woman enjoy sex. Women (again I'm generalizing I know) are very sensual and you can bring them there with things as simple massages, sitting behind them rubbing the outside of their ears, tracing your finger over the curves of their legs. If you get hung up on the size of your penis being the only thing that is going to satisfy women, well yeah, then it is going to be an issue for you.

It's very early in the morning and I couldn't sleep, I hope this made some kind of sense.

dc9

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok i just wanna lash out at the whole Average Size thing.....

WHY IS IT that whenever u say ur size on this site ppl are like.. "well u should be happy u r bigger than the avg"... is it just me or does anybody else get pissed off at this? I MEAN, WHAT THE FUCK DO I CARE ABOUT THE AVERAGE???? Am i supposed to feel better because of the average? NO!

What if the average was 2 x 1 ??? does that mean women are satisfied with 4 x 3 ?? NO! So what if the average is 5 or 6 or whatever, i dont care! Women want more like 8x7 or 9x7, and thats just the way it is... The average is not going to change what they need...

Ahhhhh i feel better now :smile:

Glad you got that off your chest. and you're right, the women at work that's all they talk about is the size.

JustHangin'

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thank you to those ridiculing my post.....

Most of you are missing the point, is not that the cock is the only thing a woman wants, or that my cock is the only thing i've got or what makes me who i am....

Im just lashing out at the whole average shit comment... i used big numbers because they are more scarce .....