About the AVG

B_josh762

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I don't think women need a big dick. They may want a big dick or want to see what one is like. But they don't need a big dick to be satisfied anymore than we men need a barbie like figure on the women we are fucking to be satisfied, but we would like them all to look that way or would like to see what it would feel like to fuck one like that. I have never been told by a woman that my size didn't satisfy them, nor has a woman ever mentioned anything about the size of my penis. As a matter of fact my ex wife left me for a man that was known to have a smaller penis than me. The fact is he was a small dicked man with well hung checking account. Now I know she didn't need his money to make her happy but seems to be that she wanted to see if it would. :cool:

pussyfan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guys, I'm just barely at 7" with average girth. Out of 40+ women, only two ever had another partner who was longer. One had a husband with an 11" monster which I've described in another posting. The other had a boyfriend who was just over 8". All of the other women were very pleased and thought I was huge, even though I'm obviously not. If you really want to see what average is, take a look at this website. It will do wonders for your ego, believe me. Warning page

JustHangin'

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Im not wondering what the average is pussyfan..... Again missing the point, im just saying that ppl sayin "you are _____ average" is an useless compliment

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
It's true, but I think extending the range of average by one inch in either directions is too big. I read stuff like most men are 5-7 inches. That's like saying most men are 5'4.5" to 6'1.5" tall. (about 95% of men fit in that range in the US.) Both are true but I don't think it makes the 5" penis guy or the 5'5" tall guy feel any better. Half an inch in penis length is probably as significant as 3" in height. Not that height should matter either, but it's pretty much accepted that most people care about the height of their partners. People would probably say 6' is above average height and 5'7" is below average. So we might say 5'8" to 5'11" is the average range, but that's only 3". The equivalent range in penis length should probably be half an inch. Therein lies the problem. If we don't know the true average to within 0.5" then our average range could be way off. Do we say average is 5-5.5" or 5.5-6" or 6-6.5"?

I do think what is average (and average range) is an important question. Because men need to correlate how people treat them to the facts they know. If a man thinks 5" is above average he may not understand why some women don't like him after having sex. He may just become bitter to women or whatever. But if he knew he was slightly below average, he might just accept that some women will not like his size and try to find someone that is happy with his size. That's just a silly example I made up. The point is I believe we are better off knowing where we stand compared to others, even if it is below average, then we can at least try to understand how people treat us and deal with it.
This IS the problem. Average length determined by the measurement of medical personal was 5.1 inches. Other surveys had it 5.3, 5.5 and 6.0 inches.

I don't remember the exact numbers but about 2/3 s above four inches and below either 6 or 6.5. I see your correlation to height. Perhaps the word normal is a better word. If your dick is smaller than four inches erect you have a small penis, no doubt about it. If your dick is 6.5 inches or more long erect you have a large dick. In the end, it is those two words that say the most.

In your analogy about a large range for height, you hvae a very good point. But using the words short and tall instead of average, we can allow a wider range before we use the word short or tall. I would not call anyone 5.5 feet tall more more short. Nor would I call anyone under six feet tall. As in he is a SHORT man or He is a TALL man. Those words give a picture in the head of more than just being out of average range to me.

pussyfan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, I got your point Just Hangin'. Just saying that pretty much everyone here is above average in size, and knowing that is always an ego boost. But what's important is, sorry for the cliche, what you do with it. I've only failed to satisfy one woman through intercourse -- the one with the 11" husband. Well, that's not quite true. The last time we were together we fucked in a spooning position and she finally orgasmed that way. Jeez, it wasn't easy. Anyway, my ability to satisfy all the other women was because of sexual skill -- knowing what buttons to push -- not my length or girth. I have a good friend with a very small penis -- less than 4" erect. However, as you know, a woman's g-spot is only a little over an inch inside her vagina. My friend knows how to thoroughly stimulate that area and give women vaginal orgasms, just as I do. 4" works just fine, if you know how to use it. Some of the most intense, screaming orgasms I've produced in my partners was by having them on top and only inserting two or three inches of my cock, SLOWLY moving in and out over their g-spots. Ka-boom!!!

Boborjan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think people have problems being called "avergae" or something like that because western society is based on "huge, gigantic, ridiculous" instead of "small, medium (average), large". Also if you're average in any way that means you're not special meaning "you're not an individual". :] The fear from the word average is so ridiculous.

Hangin', who gives a fuck about wording when you get a compliment about being well hung?

dc9

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He I wasnt ridiculing this post, size, size, size....Last night reading dudes whose ladies hurting because of their size, dudes trying to get bigger.....
enough already. Said it before, size is in the eye of the beholder. If it makes you happy, rejoice.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
For what size can matter, for me being above average means that usually in locker rooms or saunas, urinals or showers most men are smaller than me.

To say it in other words, usually I am one of the biggest.

Being above average has meant stares at my manhood, and the slight envy of the friends who saw me hard in goup jerk offs.

Being above average enabled me to selfsuck.

Being above average has meant not to be able to fit in a regular condom, designed for average penises, much to my ego boost.

And no, not all women want big cocks, believe me.

thinking

1st Like
Media
If 2" X 1" was average, than yes women would think 4" X 3" was huge, and it would be. Besides that women would not be able to handle 9x7's becasue they would have been designed differently.

Why would you not be happy at being above average?

Ok i just wanna lash out at the whole Average Size thing.....

WHY IS IT that whenever u say ur size on this site ppl are like.. "well u should be happy u r bigger than the avg"... is it just me or does anybody else get pissed off at this? I MEAN, WHAT THE FUCK DO I CARE ABOUT THE AVERAGE???? Am i supposed to feel better because of the average? NO!

What if the average was 2 x 1 ??? does that mean women are satisfied with 4 x 3 ?? NO! So what if the average is 5 or 6 or whatever, i dont care! Women want more like 8x7 or 9x7, and thats just the way it is... The average is not going to change what they need...

Ahhhhh i feel better now :smile: