About the communication...

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
Us men here on lpsg, we ask the women alot of questions about how to do certain things right sexually. Usually, the answere is that every woman is different, and that you should communicate, and your girl will tell you how she likes whatever.

BUT, it seems to me, that the woman never wants to tell a man how she realy wants it. They expect us to know. I always hear girls say "i need to find a man who KNOWS how to please me!" Well if every woman is different, the only way you are going to get a man who knows exactly how to please you, is if you tell him.
Why dont women want to tell men what gets them off? Is it like a secret womans code?!?!
Or am i wrong? Somwhat right? What about you ladies? What are any of you guy's experience with this type of communication with a woman?

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you're 21? maybe they don't know what they like yet...

i have no problem subtly helping a man figure out what i like. it doesn't have to be like, "STICK YOUR FINGER IN MY ASS NOW, BOY!!" maybe you aren't taking enough note of her subtle hints.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thats not true. Some women dont feel comfortable with the guy sometimes. That is why it is really helpfull in a relationship to wait to have sex. This situation is a clear indicator of the two people not really knowing eachother. Yet they are having sex. Why? So two complete strangers are having sex. Why should anyone open up and share their true feelings. If the time is taken to really know eachother this is rarely a problem. Once again its the womans fault. I say no it isnt..........:cool:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's not true. Some women don't feel comfortable with the guy sometimes. That is why it is really helpful in a relationship to wait to have sex. This situation is a clear indicator of the two people not really knowing each other. Yet they are having sex. Why? So two complete strangers are having sex. Why should anyone open up and share their true feelings. If the time is taken to really know eachother this is rarely a problem. Once again its the womans fault. I say no it isnt..........:cool:

:cool: As per usual you are 110% correct.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Both men and women need to learn how to interpret their partners non-verbal responses. Sighs, gasps, moans, yelps or simple breathy sounds count as communication. Not every person is going to verbalize "Oh, yeah, that's the spot", or, "to your left a little bit". However, when your partner does say something, pay attention.