About the Dr. Giles Brindley's huge erect penis.

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by B_Yoselin, Oct 18, 2011.

1. B_Yoselin

B_Yoselin New Member

In 1983 the urologist Giles Brindley was presented at a conference of urologists in Las Vegas and he was giving an explanation of how certain substances can be injected into the penis causing an erection suddenly.

As listeners were bored with the presentation of it, Giles dropped his pants and stood naked showing all present at the site a huge erection like a baseball bat.

01 .- What this conference are no photos or videos that someone has recorded?, How large was the erect penis he urologist?.

02. There is another legend that Mr. Alfred Kinsey was also a urologist or a sexologist (I'm not sure) and he had a very long erect penis... Is this true?.

Thank you!.

#1 B_Yoselin, Oct 18, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2011
  2. ConanTheBarber

Gold Member

If there were any photos of Dr. Brindley's, um, seminal presentation, I'm sure they would have surfaced by now. I guess what's exposed in Las Vegas stays in Las Vegas. (Or did I read that somewhere?)
    Apparently, photos of any kind regarding the good doc are hard to find.
    Here is an article that summarizes some of what has been written about that memorable 1983 presentation.

3. sykray

sykray Active Member

Professor Kinsey was a zoologist, who studied wasps. He was shocked at the lack of basic knowledge that undergrads had about sex and began sex ed classes for them. He later developed a research interest in human sexuality and became famous as a result.

He did have an above average erect penis. I can't recall the exact dimensions but I think it was between 7 and 8 inches.

4. B_Yoselin

B_Yoselin New Member

Well, the penis size of Mr. Kinsey you could say that penis size is a moderate size, according to a list of sizes of erect penises I read in a book, of each size (small, medium and large) can be sub-divided each in 3 more, that is, there are big penises small (18, 19 cm-long) there are large penises are average (20, 21 cm-long) and there are large penises large (23-25 ​​cm long).

What does surprise me a lot is that you say so with such certainty that the erect penis of Mr. Kinsey was between 7 and 8 inches long (that would be like: 17.7 cm to 20.3 cm-long-long).

I wonder where you got that information, bibliographic sources, because if not out of an autobiographical book, then you yourself should have known Mr. Kinsey and have measured his penis, or... if he didn't tell you measure that.

5. B_Yoselin

B_Yoselin New Member

It is a pity that these conferences and symposia that time have not been recorded photographic or video tape... because I tell you one thing: It would be really amazing to see in person or on video (real video, not hack) an erect penis of an unusual long as I have heard this is the case sir.

Other urologists who attended the same conference said Giles Brindley in anecdotes that he had a very respectable erection (not sure how does that translate to inches jajajajajaja) and another said he showed the audience there present his erect penis and this was very long and very thin (He then summarily dropped his trousers and shorts, revealing a long, thin, clearly erect penis.) sic

I guess he and his wife, he would use the technique of rag or cloth tied around the penis so as not to put all the limb within her.

6. Superman_25

Superman_25 New Member

Ever see the Kinsey movie? I think Liam nieson plays Kinsey who's also rumored to be packing heat.

7. B_Yoselin

B_Yoselin New Member

Yes?... Where do you get that Liam Nieson is a man well-endowed man?...

Yes I saw that filme and the only scene where you see a nude is when Liam is in the hotel room with another young man with a small flaccid penis he leaves the bathroom naked and then dressed and sits on the bed next to the bed and then.... an unexpected kiss between them.

Maybe that Liam has that big is pure myth, just as in the case of Clack Gable who was said to had a huge endowment, but rather his wife laughed at those comments.

8. Dbigkahuna

Dbigkahuna Member

Check out the MANY threads with Liam Neeson. There is AMPLE evidence that he is very gifted in that area. Can't comment on Clack Gable.

9. rgncajun

rgncajun Member

Liam has had several chances to show off his big dick in movies and still nothing.

10. hassent

hassent Member

Albums:
    [​IMG]

Liam did show........

11. B_Yoselin

B_Yoselin New Member

It is a pity that he almost did not have films where he is naked!, And you, the men are swaggering, full of boasting and vanity with the penis size ... I remember that time I saw Sylvester Stallone thawed, totally naked when the prison of ice in which he was locked up and WOW! this time, his flaccid penis to me thought it was too long.

12. B_Yoselin

B_Yoselin New Member

To be known as a "Well-Endowed Man" in this picture, Liam Neeson has a flaccid size within the standard .... But I can not deny that he has very masculine body, it invites the imagination and undressing him with the mind. Too bad there are no pictures of his erection.

This is an issue that I'm curious: Almost all men like the idea of ​​having a large penis (flaccid or erect) and many who by nature are very long flaccid penis develop a behavior slightly exhibitionist showing off her long flaccid penises in locker rooms , in the showers or some another place where it is allowed to be naked.

But men flaccid penis small, they try to hide their penises plugged with towels (not all, we must not generalize, but a large part).

It seems that the norm in the secret code among men, is: If you have a large flaccid penis and let everyone admire it, if you have it small, please! not show it. In the urological medical consultation (seems incredible but true) many small penis men are virgins by bad experiences in the past (childhood) with respect to the size of their virile limbs.

#12 B_Yoselin, Oct 21, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2011
  13. ChockladGa

ChockladGa New Member

Uh....does anyone know by chance what the doctor was shooting in his pecker to make it spring?

Draft saved Draft deleted