About the long-flacid-penises that touch the water inside Flush Toilet.

B_Yoselin

Experimental Member
Media
In an occasion I realized a question in this Web ... The question was if you, the men who have the excessively long flacid-penis, they had problems with regard to which, precisely his long flacid-penises were hanging as a pendulum inside the Flush toilet and his Glans penises touching the water and excrement that they are in.

In this occasion, I believe that nobody answered me, but they did not answer because they did not understand what I was explaining.

There are men who have his very very long flacid-penises (24 cm.-long or more) and I think that in these cases the penis if it touches the water of the Flush toilet.

In this one link is the photo of what I want to say: the http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/265406/cat/500/ppuser/2165
Is the photo of a man who has a long penis (I think that flacid-penis) and his penis is outside of the flush toilet.

Those men who have flacid-penises very very long: Does this happen to you when you are sat in flush toilet? His long-penis touch water of inside????.

Last edited:

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It depends on the style of toilet...but when we moved into our house, we had to change the toilets because of my cock and balls hitting the water...gross!! Even worse when you HAVE to sit at a public toilet... Nothing like washing your junk in the sink and someone walking in on you. LOL Been there...done that...

jumbo747jet

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
My flaccid dick measures about 20 cm but I have never had it touch the water inside the toilet. It must have to do with different designs of toilets. The kinds we have in Denmark don't cause this problem even if the cold porcelain can be unpleasant enough without water

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Actually, whenever I look for a place to live this is one thing I always look for: How deep the toilet bowl is.

It is one of the many drawbacks of having a long penis.

There are others... the good just outweighs the fuck out of them.

brit_lad_8

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I found this with American toilets on my trips to the US they seem to be a bad design, the water level in the bowl seems to sit way too high, like its blocked. On UK and european toilets the water level is much lower and you'd need a one heck of a big long cock to dip it in the water.

Dbug

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I found this with American toilets on my trips to the US they seem to be a bad design, the water level in the bowl seems to sit way too high, like its blocked. On UK and european toilets the water level is much lower and you'd need a one heck of a big long cock to dip it in the water.

Yeah

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Yes, I think American toilets are designed by women or guys with small dicks. The least they could do is test them on guys with big dicks. I have to be careful not to dip my dick and balls. On a hot day I tuck my ballbag under my leg. That holds balls and dick out of the water.

bendigoboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

I used to think the stories on here about dicks dipping in the water were very impressive, knowing how far down the water is in the typical Oz toilet.

But earlier this year I also got a surprise - the first time I sat on a toilet in the USA, I didn't even give it a thought until I felt the cold water on my knob :shock:- after that I was always very careful to scope out the water level BEFORE sitting down!:paranoid:

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
In an occasion I realized a question in this Web ... The question was if you, the men who have the excessively long flacid-penis, they had problems with regard to which, precisely his long flacid-penises were hanging as a pendulum inside the Flush toilet and his Glans penises touching the water and excrement that they are in.
In this occasion, I believe that nobody answered me, but they did not answer because they did not understand what I was explaining.

There are men who have his very very long flacid-penises (24 cm.-long or more) and I think that in these cases the penis if it touches the water of the Flush toilet.

In this one link is the photo of what I want to say: the http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/265406/cat/500/ppuser/2165
Is the photo of a man who has a long penis (I think that flacid-penis) and his penis is outside of the flush toilet.

Those men who have flacid-penises very very long: Does this happen to you when you are sat in flush toilet? His long-penis touch water of inside????..

Yep. :cool:

str821

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My flaccid length is highly variable, and, sometimes, for no apparent reason, I am almost fully extended in length while soft. When that happens, my penis resting on the porcelain is a definitely a problem, and I've hit water in average depth toilets 10 to 20 times.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I always just throw my dick over my shoulder to make sure this doesn't happen. One dark night though, I was pissing off a bridge over a river with a buddy. My buddy, who is very well hung, remarked, "Damn, this water is cold!" To which I responded, "Yeah, and deep too!"

BTW, the pic in the OP is photoshopped, like at least 3 out of 4 in your gallery, and has been widely circulated.

Last edited: