About the Post: Property of BlueHorsey

B_Yoselin

Experimental Member
Media
I need a little help from you:

I have been since long time today looking for a post I put on this same website where I asked you if you knew who was the guy of photo, at the photo said in text: Propiety of BlueHorsey.

It's a picture of a white man, thin, german with an erect penis HUUUGE and heavy.... And one of the users replied LPSG.ORG that this man was heterosexual man and that he published on another web site adult dating...

I'm looking for exactly that post I wrote, but can not find it. I can't get much time to surf Internet, PLEASE!!!! who knows what I'm talking about I put here the path of the web post. Thanks!.

The picture is this:

362020-wow-my-god-this-man.jpg

I need the post of which I am talking about. Thank you again!

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
1. Go to your profile page.
2. Click "Statistics"
3. Click "Find all posts by Yoselin" - if you had created athread about this picture, click "Find all threads started by Yoselin"

Your entire post history will show up (starting with most recent) - scroll through them and you will eventually find the one you are looking for.

B_Yoselin

Experimental Member
Media
1. Go to your profile page.
2. Click "Statistics"
3. Click "Find all posts by Yoselin" - if you had created athread about this picture, click "Find all threads started by Yoselin"

Your entire post history will show up (starting with most recent) - scroll through them and you will eventually find the one you are looking for.

I just check where you've told me and there is nothing!! :confused:. Maybe I published it on another website.

What I want is someone to tell me who this man in this picture: His username or website I can see what photos or videos of him.

I had the web address where he loaded his videos, but unfortunately I lost all that information.

Shepardson

Superior Member
Media
Does anyone know of the man who was called "long dick"? I hear he was said to have a penis of 52cm. Does anyone know where I could find information or pictures about him?

I miss Yoselin. He was the seeker. :frown1:

A lot of the time watching people fall for those urban legends and penis fish stories kind of irks me, but his stuff had an innocent curious tone to it, like he was compiling information for some sort of project.

B_brobro1983

Just Browsing
Media
Those Bluehorsey images are obvious and stupid fakes. I can't wrap my head around the fact that some people can't recognize blatant and pathetic photoshopping.

It's idiots like this ruining it for the actual well-endowed people.