about to top for first time

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Hairy Truman, Sep 23, 2011.

1. D_Hairy Truman

D_Hairy Truman New Member

what should i expect?

2. dave888dave888

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i think you can expect someone to groan very loudly when you shove that big fat cock in....lol

3. ginger_qboy

ginger_qboy Member

Albums:

LOL. true dat

4. Andrenell

Andrenell Member

Make sure the person cleans before you stick it in.. my first time was a disaster! I got more than I expected... and ended up puking over him! It took me a few yeas before I tried it again, and realized that it is actually an amazing feeling! And as they said..."expect someone to groan very loudly when you shove that big fat cock in" make sure you lube up well, otherwise that monster is not going in :)

5. D_Terry_Tugnuts

D_Terry_Tugnuts Account Disabled

6. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

Make damn certain that your bottom is "clean" before you shove it home. The second thing is that being a "top" is more than a sexual position. This means that you are attentive, yet at the same time you take the dominant or "alpha" role in sex.

This does not mean that you take on the "role" of being a total self-serving moron (unless that is what the bottom wants) You are the guide not only to your sexual satisfaction, but to taking your bottom for a ride including erotic exploration and if you are really good your bottom will basically come back with. "I never would have thought of that."

A good experienced top is a teacher and educator to his bottom and is always respectful of the limits of that bottom, yet, he tries to always expand the limits of the bottom intensifying both the pleasure of the bottom and incidentally his own too!

Good Luck on your first try! Just remember that in the beginning the greatest success is being able to read your bottom and take him places he wants to go but is afraid to go and to do it safely.

Draft saved Draft deleted