? about vacutech tube

ksm15006

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I bought the vacutech best value system and followed the guidelines on their websites for my selecting the tube. My question is after I pump for 30 min or so should my penis fill the tube width wise? Im asking this because i've read through some other threads about pumping and everyone seemed to say they filled the tube width wise.

B_Jordan85

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been an avid pumper for the last 2 years now. Vacutech tends to run a bit large, so after you do your width measurements, take one size off of what is recommended. After 10 mins your cock should fill it out. You can tell if the tube is too big for you if it is difficult to keep a strong seal, and it pulls in your balls. YOU DO NOT WANT YOUR BALLS IN THE TUBE. Also you should fit snug when you are half-erect, always pump while half hard. If too much air slips out and you cannot hold at a certain pressure, the pump is too wide for you.

ps. I have pics on my page of what it is suppose to look like

Last edited:

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey, thanks for sharing your experience Jordan85.
I'm learning more about pumps.
You've got a monster cock there man.
I've got to ask, has it gotten bigger from pumping, and if it did, where did you start out.
Otherwise, what is it about pumping that keeps you doing it?

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I bought the vacutech best value system and followed the guidelines on their websites for my selecting the tube. My question is after I pump for 30 min or so should my penis fill the tube width wise? Im asking this because i've read through some other threads about pumping and everyone seemed to say they filled the tube width wise.

There is no time frame for everyone's individual expansion rates. Some people pack tubes in ten minutes and some need over an hour. If you find that you are not packing the tube as fast as you would want to, do NOT increase the pressure and just take it easy until either you pack the tube or your session is over.

If you don't pack the tube right away, understand that you will eventually and just keep at it. Overpumping is pumping with too much pressure for too long. Overpumping destroys capillaries and weakens erectile tissue leading to a slightly smaller penis over time.

There is what I call Easy Gainers and Hard Gainers.

Easy gainers have large and expansive penises to begin with. They also do NOT have diabetes, hypoglycemia or even the Type-2 gene. Easy gainers find it hard to overpump and basically have a great and easy time of pumping up their cock to whatever size that they want. These people are generally in good physical shape and are often athletic and outgoing.

The problem is, most of these men lead successful lives and do not need to pump their penis... they have positive self esteem. they need no pumping advice really, since everything that they try works.

And then there are the hard gainers.

Hard gainers are driven to pump their penises because of some sort of perceived sexual lacking not just for the fun of it like the easy gainers do. These folks are often not successful in life or at least not as successful as they perceive themselves to be (perception is a bitch). These guys can be in good physical shape, but often are not. Many hard gainers have the Diabetic type-2 gene which is a circulation and erection killer. Since Diabetes are erection killers and destroy the circulation leading to the penis, many hard gainers have sad erections and likewise do not get the benefit of having raging erections which keep their penises strong. these men will actually see their penises shrink over time and will have varying issues with impotence.

It is the "hard gainers" which can destroy their penises through overpumping. Hard gainers need to watch the pressure and the duration of the pumping session in order to not accrue damage. A damaged cock will not pump up worth a shit.

Hard gainers need to achieve little victories on top of more little victories if they are ever gonna achieve pumping success. if the circumference of the penis is 5.5 inches, the hard gainers need to be happy with pumping up to six for the first year. They can try 6.5 the next year and adding a half of an inch each year. Hard gainers cannot take it fast and pump up to 7 fat inches in the first year, they will be sidelined with injuries and ultimately could be out of the game until their cock heals (which could take a LONG time).

Use the gauge and use the clock. Don't forget plenty of heat, visual stimulation, milking the tube, using a massager on the tube and using generous amounts of lube and to apply lotion and moisturizer between sessions. Cinch your results in an adjustable cock strap with a quick snap release. The quick snap has come in handy for me more than once! lol!

Good luck, it seems that you are already watching the clock, hopefully you have a gauge and will be watching that too. Pumping without a gauge is cock suicide!!!

Oh and I have no idea if you are an easy gainer or a hard gainer, but everyone would benefit from using hard gainer techniques during pumping.

I'm through with pump coaching, so don't PM me with any questions.