About your nude pic...

B_Giovani

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
First of all you people look fantastic and it's very nice to look at those pic, but how confortable are you putting your pic here? or Why dont you put your pic here? I also wonder if it's all of you... doesn't matter anyway.

You can see I did'nt put mine, I'm not quite happy with my weight right now, and I also wonder if I would dare. Most surprising, a lot of you put the pictures of your face too.

Another question:

For a straight men, do you like if a gay guy look at your picture and get turn on by it? Is it a turn on for you, or it's got nothing to do with that?

And I guess I could also ask the same question for gay and woman.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have no qualms about putting naked pics of me on my gallery. Im not shy at all. I also have plenty of updates in my gallery to further prove im the person in the pics. If someone steals them, which they havent as far as i know, they would have of a ton of material. Pics i have right now are either of my face or my body since its hard to get both at an arms length away from my camera. But i dont have issues at all with both face and body being in the pics at the same time. I'm not the Barbie doll type of woman anyone would want to pretend to be anyway.

D_Sue Ellen Brastretcher

Account Disabled
Media
I am not comfortable with putting my face pics up here. I was on the board for the local daycare/preschool and I currently have a child in school. I don't mind putting up the naughty pics and I don't care if men or women look at them. If they get printed off and "used" then at least I'm getting some. LOL

SexandCandy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just don't care. LOL... I'm kind of a bohemian at heart anyhow... truth, beauty, love.... I love art, and I think the human body is beautiful. Mens and women's... So mine are up there...

Oh... and what harm does it do? America is far too uptight about showing skin... but won't think twice about the violence shown...
I'm not trying to solve the world's problems, I just don't care about puss, ass and tit being shown (or penises for that matter).

I'm a woman who's had four kids. While I still think I could tone up more or whatever, I'm also happy with what I have... and ya know what, other people are pretty supportive. I don't want to look like barbie... that plastic bitch is remade millions of times over. *I* am an original work of art. :)

fallon2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am glad that your parents got together and created you, A, since you are indeed a true work of nature. Four kids? You don't even look old enough to have children!

I digress . . . Can't put up my pics . . . I serve on local and state boards and have a occupation that posting my pics here could lose me my position. Otherwise I would show the world and LPSG viewers.

I just don't care. LOL... I'm kind of a bohemian at heart anyhow... truth, beauty, love.... I love art, and I think the human body is beautiful. Mens and women's... So mine are up there...

Oh... and what harm does it do? America is far too uptight about showing skin... but won't think twice about the violence shown...
I'm not trying to solve the world's problems, I just don't care about puss, ass and tit being shown (or penises for that matter).

I'm a woman who's had four kids. While I still think I could tone up more or whatever, I'm also happy with what I have... and ya know what, other people are pretty supportive. I don't want to look like barbie... that plastic bitch is remade millions of times over. *I* am an original work of art. :)

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm very comfortable with my body and nudity in general, so I don't have any qualms about putting up nudes.

I busted my camera in the most dumb-assed of ways but plan to put others up as soon once I replace it... not crazy out the cock pic I have up right now because I'm not fully hard... it's a self-pic and I'm not good at multi-tasking. :tongue:

It's hard to get good butt shots with self-pics too, so I could really use another set of hands when it comes to those. :cool:

I'm leery about putting up a full-on face pic because I work in the entertainment industry. Mind you I'm a behind-the-scenes guy, but am nevertheless worried about exposing myself (and more importantly people I work with) in a way that affects them professionally based on anything I've dished about. However, I've taken note of some of the nice "face tease" pictures on here and will probably do a couple of those.

I doubt anyone is all that interested in looking at me though, really.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm very comfortable with it, lots of people said they found the first time they posted naked pics very worrying and that it took them time to steel themselves to do it, I joined a naked site some time ago and put pics up straight away. I'd prefer to post pics with my face in but because of my children I won't do that.

xemnasfury21

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm not comfortoble about my weight right now but I'm the only one that ever complains so I put it up, plus I felt it was fair si nce I do have unlimited access to the gallery.

As long as theres no face pic so I cant be literally browsed upon, I am fine with it and more than happy for the feedback :p

capttrak

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love having my pics up. I am straight and I have no problem with gay guys looking and commenting on my dick. I am very open-minded and it's 2008! Have not had the courage to put a face pic yet but maybe soon.

mattyacht

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Let someone you know find them and they can create a HELL for you that you never imagined!!! Especially your employer. That is choice gossip.

I'm going to write a book one day about what happened to me named,

"A Stalker's Cadence".

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I refrain from posting my face here for a lot of reasons.

I enjoy viewing the many galleries. Thus it is only fair on my part to also show my equipment.

I have lived in several countries or traveled there. We in the U. S. A. are often reluctant to show our bodies.

I have fond memories of sunning on a nice beach in Italy with a very low cut bikini swim suit. I certainly did also enjoy the view. I was not on a nude beach, but I was tempted to shed the suit just to see if anyone would notice. I do not think they would have, because what everyone else was wearing certainly did not leave anything whatsoever to the imagination.

Iluvmywife333

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'm with hung...no face shots but i'm coo with pics of me up. I'd have more but im getting my webcam fixed right now...

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I don't mind who sees my pix,I have shown my mother, and though she's not happy about it, she realizes,that I have always been, an exhibitionist.
I show my face also because, I like the way I look, although I now have a lil' winter weight. It's okay because,I'm a nudist
so people see me, around the house,{except the kids who clean my yard!} just the way I am at "camp".
cigarbabe:saevil:

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Let someone you know find them and they can create a HELL for you that you never imagined!!! Especially your employer. That is choice gossip.

I'm going to write a book one day about what happened to me named,

"A Stalker's Cadence".

Right now that's one of my worst nightmares. Had a previous life as a male dancer and lots of fond memories. Tho that life is history, I'm still an exhibitionist by nature. With a career change, my portfolio with face shots is for my eyes only. I won't even show my tat for fear I'll be outed.

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
was liberating for me, but also bit me in the butt serveral months ago if anyone remembers. Will post conservative semi-nudes is all anymore.

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's not a problem for me, really. I don't care who looks at me - naked or clothed. In fact, I kind of enjoy having people check me out.

I work hard on staying in shape and feel better about my body now than I did 15 years ago.

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's not a problem for me, really. I don't care who looks at me - naked or clothed. In fact, I kind of enjoy having people check me out.

I work hard on staying in shape and feel better about my body now than I did 15 years ago.

I kind of enjoy checking you out, east. :tongue::wink: