above average but still not satisfied with size ?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by srs_heat, Aug 30, 2011.

1. srs_heat

srs_heat New Member

Albums:
    anyone else feel like this ? i just keep wishing i was bigger. there are so many guys bigger it frustrates me sometimes. statistically i may be above average, but i feel VERY average or even below on this site and sometimes in the real world too. i cant shake the feeling

2. SuckmeNOW

SuckmeNOW Member

Albums:
    You have a great dick :D

Stop ya moaning :p

3. poultrygeist

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm a little below average size myself. Maybe I'm weird, but I don't really mind. I guess it just simply never mattered all that much to me. If it's possible, try not to stress about it.

EDIT: I just saw your pics man and you have NOTHING to be ashamed of! Most men in the RW would die to have one that big.

4. srs_heat

srs_heat New Member

Albums:
    i know i should be grateful for what i do have i just cant stop wanting to be bigger. im not sure why exactly i havent always felt this way. lately i just, idk.... wish the damn thing was bigger. i feel jealous of some members here

5. poultrygeist

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well for what it's worth, your cock is well proportioned, long, thick and would probably please the hell out of most women.

But I know what you mean, there are some seriously big cocks on this site!

6. D_Ridiculous_Tobe_Honest

Yeah dude, seems kinda frivolous complaining when youre that hung...

Imagine how us 6 and below feel.... I think im like a millimetre off 6 lol, but yeah, it affects confidence in every way, Its soul destroying. I dont even try anymore to be honest because i dont want to chance rejection.

But its whatever, an involuntary celebate, meh.

7. BlackGirl

BlackGirl New Member

You have a nice one! Whatever woman is lucky enough to get with you (provided that you are gentleman) would ride that joystick like a wild woman. I know I would!:wink:

8. Ramsey

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Has anyone ever complained about your dick? I'm guessing not. I'll trade with you, and then you can be average, not just feel average.

9. D_Ridiculous_Tobe_Honest

hahaha i know right, people complaining that they feel average when they are very well hung, is like an NBA star complaining about his salary

10. dolfette

Gold Member

have you seen those women in the media? the ones with C tits who aspire to bigger and bigger implants, because they just don't feel they're big enough to be attractive? and once they get those DD cups, a year later they want bigger?

what you're doing there is focusing all your inadequacies onto one body part. it's a coping mechanism. a way of avoiding looking at the real issues. todgers are easy. todgers are not your fault. and deep down you know that your todger is ok. todger fretting is safe.

no amount of reassurances and compliments about your dick size will make this feeling go away. you've got to face what it really is about yourself that you don't like and can't bear to admit to.

11. BlackGirl

BlackGirl New Member

Or maybe he was fishing for compliments. :biggrin1:

12. Remington

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    At times, I feel the same way. Even though others consider myself to be "large enough".

I just have to keep in mind that a big dick isn't everything, there is always someone that's going to be people bigger/better/etc than myself, that I have to work with what I have, improve my skills, and that things could be worse.

13. D_Ridiculous_Tobe_Honest

Maybe so, people & their need to fill their ego is a funny thing.

I have many qualities in my life, a large penis is not one of them, & to a guy i think it matters more than anything, Money will come and go, education is always attainable, but a large penis and the power that comes with it is next level.

Psh, when i get to heaven im going to kick some arse.

14. KingKoopa

KingKoopa Member

Albums:
    I feel the same way!

15. BlackGirl

BlackGirl New Member

I think it's just the competitive nature among men, always trying to one up each other. I had a boyfriend once who was 6'4 and I must admit I thought he was going to have a huge one, but when I saw it for the first time, I was shocked, he wasn't little, but he wasn't as big as I assumed he would be. I don't know why I would think that just because he was tall that he would be big but that is what I thought at the time. I knew he was self-conscious about it so I would give him positive reinforcement every now and then to let him know that the sex was good because it was. This is what the SO of the OP should be doing to erase his doubts.

16. D_Ridiculous_Tobe_Honest

Yea, im 6 ft 4 too, i mean im only 21 so im still a student and i work part time as a lifeguard. But im only 6 at my best, and it drives me insane every god damn day.

I know deep down that i would be fine, but such is human nature i cant get the insecurity out of my head and therefore i gave up even trying a long time ago, Now i pretty much work, study and thats all.

17. jojolongdong

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I know exactly what you mean, and I believe we're not the only ones. Some people have clearly missed 'the point' (mentioning no names) ... it's not about How big or how small it is.
    I've managed not only to accept it, but to take some of the negativity out of it and even get some enjoyment from it.... I'll private message you about it in more detail if you like?
    Regards Joe

18. srs_heat

srs_heat New Member

Albums:
    maybe im "good enough"... but good enough doesnt feel good enough right now. know what i mean ?

19. rambo65

rambo65 New Member

what are your penis stats? you dont look small in your pics.

20. omgwtflol

omgwtflol New Member

Albums:
    Same here, man. I've never had a complaint, and I have had a few girls tell me I'm big but for some reason I still want more.

Draft saved Draft deleted