above average but still not satisfied with size ?

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 6'5" and 7.25(7.5)L x 6.5G. wish I had an addl 2" off length. I know I don't need it to sexually satisfy, but it would fit my height/body size.

XCentralCasting8in

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For the merely above average among us who come up short on visual shock value, the secret is to pick the best angle for deepest penetration and use all you've got. And seeing the average vagina is 6 to 7 inches deep, anything 8 and above should be enough unless you're with a cave woman or an amazon. :wink:

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never seen or felt a vagina that is 6-7 inches deep so I find it extremely hard to believe that is average.

omgwtflol

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally, I'm relatively happy with my erect size (a little over 7"), although I wouldn't mind another half inch to inch. I REALLY wish I looked bigger flaccid, because sometimes I'm as small as 1-2", and really only around 2-3" when warm, flaccid and not aroused. :(

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
Personally, I'm relatively happy with my erect size (a little over 7"), although I wouldn't mind another half inch to inch. I REALLY wish I looked bigger flaccid, because sometimes I'm as small as 1-2", and really only around 2-3" when warm, flaccid and not aroused. :(

u should be more than satisfied with ! I ve just checked your pics out and I have to say your girth is nie too! what's your girth?
Last but not least... the fact you are a grower just adds an extra value to your package! I'd like to surprise girls like you can do with it!!

kc2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've never seen or felt a vagina that is 6-7 inches deep so I find it extremely hard to believe that is average.

Maybe he meant aroused at full depth of what can be comfortably accepted. I would say that is probably about right for the sexually experienced vagina...ahem...woman.

kc2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yea, im 6 ft 4 too, i mean im only 21 so im still a student and i work part time as a lifeguard. But im only 6 at my best, and it drives me insane every god damn day.

I know deep down that i would be fine, but such is human nature i cant get the insecurity out of my head and therefore i gave up even trying a long time ago, Now i pretty much work, study and thats all.

Hey, no offense, but if you find your penis size inadequate, maybe you shouldn't spend a whole ton of time on a web site filled with large penises..
just a thought, I mean, why torture yourself? When you are seeing penises which fall in the top 5% of all men all concentrated in one location it will start to mess with your perception of reality, which means even if you are bigger than say, 75% of men, you will start to feel small.

omgwtflol

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
u should be more than satisfied with ! I ve just checked your pics out and I have to say your girth is nie too! what's your girth?
Last but not least... the fact you are a grower just adds an extra value to your package! I'd like to surprise girls like you can do with it!!
Hah, thanks. Not sure what my girth is, never cared enough to measure.

The problem is every time I'm naked and it isn't sexual (locker room, doctor, peeing in a public restroom etc) I look like a 5 year old. It's like my penis has social anxiety. I guess it doesn't really matter because every time I'm naked around a woman I get slightly aroused and I look above average, but deep down I guess I'd like to be one of those guys that everyone remembers for having a giant dick. Haha.