Above the Waistband

rbrum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Do you really big boys attempt to manage an unstoppable erection by relocating your cock so that it's pointing upwards and therefore sticks above your waistband ? It's now behind your shirt or T shirt, you've relieved the pressure but there's a lump inside your shirt. Can you cope with this ? And what about a guy in a smart suit and smart white shirt who takes this course of action to fix a growing stiffness that won't go away ? Is the lump in the shirt so obvious that people look and comment ? Talk about your experience of this situation, or do you solve the question of a huge solid masculine lump in some other way ?

D_3v54u6uy46

Just Browsing
Media
I tend to tuck it in the waistband when I can, but when I'm in business clothes (and a white shirt), I'll try to slyly hold my erection in my hand through my pocket.

D_Percy_Prettywillie

Account Disabled
Media
My jeans and underwear are too small/tight for this to matter. If I'm somewhere getting a boner I shouldn't? There's really no helping it. I can't tell you how many nose bleeds I faked in my younger years to avoid to embarrassment.

JSZ

london_bi

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Nemacyst

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Majority of my underwear have a pouch so it is fairly easy for me to conceal it without readjusting, though I stretch it to the side if the situation calls for it.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
If I have an unwanted erection, I do stuck it behind the waistband. I still have a bulge, but this bulge doesn't go sideways and is therefore a bit easier to hide and also easier to walk with.
But I guess that's different for all of us, depending on the shape and girth of your dick.