abs

nitrousmc

Experimental Member
Media
well i might not have the biggest dick in here but it looks like im probabily the most experienced with bodybuilding.... well

to get a good 6 pack (or 8 pack if ur lucky)

then u have to do quite a few things

if some1 tells u to do 100 crunches DONT!

try and do only 15 - 20 at the max get a weight plate and put it behind ur head and do crunches.

do cardio but not any cardeo do Hight Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) look it up on google

ohh and eat plenty of protein,

and 1 more thing....if u only work ur abs u wont get anything you have to work your whole body to get abs... if i was u id join a bodybuilding forum and learn about what to do and how to do it coz u need to work every muscle to raise your testosterone levels and that is realy helpful with building muscle (if i was u id check this program out) itc called optimum anabolics google it and buy it....it might seem like a lot of money but it realy works when i first got it i put on 30lbs on lean muscle and lost 12lbs of fat in 9 weeks.

i wish u good luck on your way to getting ur perfect abs

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's true that you need to work out your entire body before you get nice abs, because the area around the gut and sides is where the last of the fat hangs on before being wiped away. I'm a good example of that: I do 15km a day on bike, which works out my cardio like crazy. Even though I almost never do upper-body workouts anymore, I still have flat, defined abs (not a huge 6 pack or anything but still).

So it's all true - cardio cardio cardio. But you also need to eat well, that's essential.

bboy24

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
so question...if your not on the lean side but not really fat...i know you should do cardio but what is the best?

i cant run that much because i have a heart problem..but it depends...can anyone help me?

hoffmeister91@msn.com if you could email or just post...thanks!

For some really good cardio join a hip hop and/or breakdancing class. I'm serious. You will get a great workout and do some strengthening (sp?) and conditioning that will help tone and define your body.
Just make sure that you take a class from someone that actually has a hip hop and breaking background and not someone that is trained in jazz, ballet or modern and has only taken one or two hip hop classes.

bboy24

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah biking to work is great. Soon as I get some extra money saved, I'm gonna buy a bike and ride to and from work. Another guy I work with does that too.
Also, for a great ab workout, do some belly dance exercises such as stomach rolls. My abs got totally defined when I took up belly dancing.