Absolutely incredible!

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by grandunification, Aug 10, 2008.

1. grandunification

grandunification Well-Known Member

Albums:
    This amazing video demonstrates how pathetic love is. This is one of the reasons why I do not believe in God. He would not have created a world so shallow.

YouTube - Sexual Attraction (Human Instinct)

I think it's a mountain of horse shit that I could treat a woman wonderfully, and be rejected because my shirt had a smell that revealed poor genetics for maiting. However, an asshole could be accepted because he had the right smell. There is no way that God would create a world like this.

As Einstein once said, "only his absence can excuse him".

2. Principessa

Gold Member

Actually the smell thing is true. I saw a thing on one of those news magazine shows like 20/20 many years ago where they did a similar test. Scientists actually discovered that daughters are genetically predisposed to abhor the scent of their father or brothers sweat. Sons are also predisposed to abhor the scent of their mothers or sisters sweat. One could argue that this is a natural defense against incest. But we all know the dangers of offspring created by immediate relatives, so it makes sense. Besides why do you want to be with a girl who smells bad? :confused::tongue:

Grandunification, perhaps you should take the advice I have given a few other men on this site. STOP watching these damn video's, reading books, and go ask a girl out!

3. Guy-jin

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'd argue that it's nature's way of promoting diversity. I'm such a Darwinoptimist!

Draft saved Draft deleted