Absolutelyblake / Blake Mcpherson

Joshiekardashian

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Due to the old thread being consumed by fighting and arguing, this is a new one for BLAKE.

Please refrain from posting his friends unless Blake is in them (e.g the kissing videos.) and don’t spam this one with opinions.

post em all!

unstr8

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Due to the old thread being consumed by fighting and arguing, this is a new one for BLAKE.

Please refrain from posting his friends unless Blake is in them (e.g the kissing videos.) and don’t spam this one with opinions.

post em all!
You're an idiot.

Reactions: Lannisterboy

PutitoAhQ

Legendary Member
Media
Pretty sure this will get closed for being a duplicate thread and you can't stop the same people from that thread coming onto this one so this new thread thing doesn't make any sense.

Girl, you are one of the problems, stop existing please

PutitoAhQ

Legendary Member
Media
Lmao what? Seems you're the one who is looking for drama.

You, Sshah01 and unstr8boy were the ones who created drama in first thread. I made the nondramathread with the deal you and them wouldn’t be there and now you and unstr8boy came here to create more drama BITCH I’M NOT AN IDIOT, GO AWAY

Lannisterboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You, Sshah01 and unstr8boy were the ones who created drama in first thread. I made the nondramathread with the deal you and them wouldn’t be there and now you and unstr8boy came here to create more drama BITCH I’M NOT AN IDIOT, GO AWAY
The only person creating drama here is you...

Reactions: unstr8

unstr8

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry, permit me to clarify, I do not know you so perhaps you're not an idiot, perhaps you're just doing idiotic things.