Absolutelyblake [youtuber]

canada0808

Expert Member
Media
Quote me part of my post that wasn't factual or true & if u have any contra arguments in your or his defense, we can have discussion on that matter. Insults are not allowed here, if that's all u came up to insult me, it speaks more Abt you than anything else. I will put you on ignore. Come on u can do better, that's all you came up with?
You are writing post after post criticizing him and anyone who disagrees with you, but then try to say insults aren’t allowed. Hello hypocrisy. I don’t understand why you are so hung up on this, but it seems to be distressing to you, so maybe you should move on and stop engaging.

AbsolutelyBlake

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Someone called me out for the Trevor project receipt for the double sided clone a Willy sale… I’ve attached that. I’m pretty sure I tweeted it when I made that donation.

as for any “financial gain” it’s solely to support myself as ive Been paycheque to paycheque since eyoutube doesn’t pay me for this kind of content. Only recently did I become out of debt because of onlyfans so YES when you share paid for content I’m going to flag it. Sorry

Attachments

ExcaliburMorgan

Admired Member
Media
Buenos Aires (Buenos Aires F.D., Argentina)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Someone called me out for the Trevor project receipt for the double sided clone a Willy sale… I’ve attached that. I’m pretty sure I tweeted it when I made that donation.

as for any “financial gain” it’s solely to support myself as ive Been paycheque to paycheque since eyoutube doesn’t pay me for this kind of content. Only recently did I become out of debt because of onlyfans so YES when you share paid for content I’m going to flag it. Sorry
Omg you really are here

sirlone

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ladi

Ladies and Gentlemen, her.

boomboom25

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
damn.
im out. its ridiculous, not gonna lie.
if you're low on money, go get a job why dont you. the self importance is way too high for someone doing that sorta content for years. but thats just my opinion.
You are the one checking up on a whole ass 146 page thread about a person and then want to say their self importance is way too high... It's like you have lost all self awareness. The call is coming from inside the house my guy... Sound like the type of guy who shuns sex workers talking about your self importance is way too high for someone making that kind of content...

Shaediddy

Admired Member
Media
San Antonio de Bejar (Texas, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some of you really need to find a hobby. Why are you guys so worried about what Blake does for money? The solution is so simple. If you don’t like him don’t subscribe and mind your business. Honestly, I’m pretty sure not one person here even knows him personally so tired opinions on who he is as a person holds no merit anyway….

S

soundasleep7

damn.
if you're low on money, go get a job why dont you. the self importance is way too high for someone doing that sorta content for years. but thats just my opinion.

He does have a job. In North America workers get treated and paid like $hit. Most people need at least 2 incomes to live… and There is no “self-importance.” People are clearly interested in him, hence while we’re on a forum talking about him.

KevinOso

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
damn.
Sis get the fuck out of here. And what are you doing here? Causing unnecessary drama with your negative comments? Digging for scraps because you don’t want to pay for OF content? Get out of here.

trycuriousgeorge

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I subscribed cause of this.

Hairynotmerry

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Yes he lives in Canada, which is in North America!

Well aware of that. I don’t think Canada and the Untied States can be compared when it comes to jobs. Things are different in Canada. That’s why I said that.

CockMySuck

Legendary Member
Media

Many of the people who are mad at Blake at the same people who don't pay artists and creators the money they deserve. The same people who don't realize that being a YouTuber, podcaster, influencer, OF creator is actually work. CREATORS DESERVE TO BE PAID FOR THE CONTENT AND EXPERIENCES THEY CREATE FOR US TO CONSUME. Personally, I've wanted to pay Blake for years.

As one of many who's been in touch with Blake on OF, I can confidently say he's a friend and ally to LGBTQ+ people. Some of you are just haters and should instead put your energy into creating the world you want rather than attempting to tear down the things that give others (Blake and his actual fans) joy and community. You'd be a lot happier for it. Feed the positive, please, for you and for all of us.

CockMySuck

Legendary Member
Media
damn.
This IS a job... Your comment reminds me of the people who believe that sex work isn't work.

DAVE08114

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What on earth do you get for your subscription?
He doesn't seem to have any discernible talent to amuse for the monthly pay up.
I guess his fanbase go for slim pickings at a premium price.
Suckers are born every minute and Only Fans in general follow that dictum.

Shaediddy

Admired Member
Media
San Antonio de Bejar (Texas, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What on earth do you get for your subscription?
He doesn't seem to have any discernible talent to amuse for the monthly pay up.
I guess his fanbase go for slim pickings at a premium price.
Suckers are born every minute and Only Fans in general follow that dictum.

It’s not your money being spent so why are you concerned about it?

DAVE08114

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It’s not your money being spent so why are you concerned about it?
I'm not concerned but fascinated to know what you get for your sub that has any value.
The perception is you get a bunch of young drunks talking teen type smut and showing ass crack for the umpteenth time.
I actually thought he showed promise years ago. He seemed to have a bit of charisma but he just turned out to be a one trick pony who giggled over sex toys and that was about it.

Reactions: Reactsage