Absolutelyblake [youtuber]

DAVE08114

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You guys, just mute @DAVE08114 and @Pompiere. Hit "ignore" on their posts and deplatform these two. They're just being negative and are motivated by their own insecurities. And the best part is that, when you hit "ignore" on their accounts, you don't need to hear their daft explanations rooted in absolute fabrication and a need to project their own dishonesty and inadequacy onto others – not only Blake but those of us who disagree with them.

TL;DR: Girl bye!
Sounds like Blake has thread monitors. How else to account for such hysterical over reactions?

Christina Maria

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I truly do not understand the issue with gay baiting when it comes to influencers or celebrities. It's not like you have a chance in hell to be with them lol.

If it were a friend who was gay baiting I'd understand the frustration but like ...

Daedalus

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is it gay baiting to post sexy photos for gay fans? Would it be different if he posted the same photos without being aware of any demographic information from his traffic?

I thought gay baiting was more like coyly implying or insinuating that you might be gay in order to attract gay fans. I wouldn't have classified sexy pix as gay baiting, even if you know the audience is largely gay/bi men. Am I wrong?

I think that simply posting sexy photos without misleading about his sexuality doesn't count as gay baiting.

AlexCA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sounds like you're saying he posted a pick of his hole lol. I'd definitely run to sub if so.
*camera on floor* He teabags the camera while he holds onto his dick. He’s not wearing bottoms and you get a good look at his hole.

He’s got another pic with a wet white tee which he’s using to hold his hard dick up. You can pretty much see his dick