Absolutelyblake [youtuber]

Daedalus

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: Wanderlusting

Ciscoejv

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
*camera on floor* He teabags the camera while he holds onto his dick. He’s not wearing bottoms and you get a good look at his hole.

He’s got another pic with a wet white tee which he’s using to hold his hard dick up. You can pretty much see his dick

Is it a post in the feed or is it a storie and it has already disappeared?

boomboom25

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You can kind of tell Blake has the minions out pushing subscriptions.
I find it funny how people say they want to know what he posts to see if they want to subscribe or not and now that they are saying exactly that then it's because they're minions. Nice moving of the goal posts. Just say you are a hater for no reason. Save your fingers the extra taps.

Twainx

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For the amount of time you guys spend checking this thread in hopes that people have posted some of his content, you might as well just subscribe to the OF and save yourself the grief. He posts regularly, and the backlog of content is quite big now.

D

deleted1245908

Can someone tell me what exactly he posts on his onlyfans? Or if he does PPVs? I saw that he doesn't do full frontal, so does that mean it's entirely ass or just body shots or something?

Filmguy001

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Can someone tell me what exactly he posts on his onlyfans? Or if he does PPVs? I saw that he doesn't do full frontal, so does that mean it's entirely ass or just body shots or something?
He shows ass, balls and erect frontals hidden behind things like a wet t-shirt. I just recently joined so I don’t know about PPVs (though I can’t imagine what they’d be since he’s said he won’t show frontal).

Justaguy2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He doesn't do full nude nor PPV. You can see his balls, his ass, even furtively his hole, but you can see his dick under his underwear, t-shir and else.

andre1000

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Was his name originally from liking Absolute Vodka?
no he's actually just a big gia gunn fan
tumblr_pi1jsrIpHc1rosb88o1_640.gif