Absolutelyblake [youtuber]

marrow

Superior Member
Media
RIPperoni @ this thread. Gays really can be a bunch of teenage girls when we want to be. Do we have a "burn book" yet? :skull::skull::skull:

PeterParker_

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes please, thank you

Can't we all agree that this is what this thread should be? Enjoying him and his assets instead of bashing him and sharing nudes of his friends.

I can maybe share more later on if more people want it

BatBro

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ok I'll share Jordan when i'm at home.

I loathe the fucking excuses that i read. My english is really bad, but I'll try to express myself lol

If you share your nudes in this era of the internet don't be surprised if you find them in a website at some point. If I send my nudes to anyone by grindr or wherever app, I have to deal with the consequences if I ever see my nudes hanging around in internet. Family -personal -excuses blah blah blah FUCKING DEAL WITH IT. Stop being fucking hipocrytes, i can't believe that i'm having this conversation again.

Jordan if you're reading the thread. your cock is amazing, not to mention your really great body, you're a dream man. and be proud that people are jerking off to your amazing hot physique.

What goes into Internet can't be erased and you can't stop it from spreading (it's impossible). Your nudes will be shared whether or not we like it, not only around here (in fact i just saw your videos being posted in another forum). FACTS
Learn to deal with the consequences of your actions. And in this case there is nothing wrong, people just love your dick

PeterParker_

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Jordan if you're reading the thread. your cock is amazing, not to mention your really great body, you're a dream man. and be proud that people are jerking off to your amazing hot physique.

First of all, Jordan does not want to be shared, the owner of the site said so himself just yesterday and he deleted a ton of posts off the thread. So i wouldn't post unless you want your post to be deleted, or the thread.

Second, whether his cock is amazing or not, he's straight, i don't think he wants to know that guys are jerking off to his naked pictures that he shared to someone he thought was a girl but wasn't.

PeterParker_

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Also, i don't think most people would expect the person they are talking to, to be a complete arsehole and post pictures that you sent to them online.

Like random people don't do that. Baiters don't even do it, baiters usually bait the guy for themselves and they'll maybe use those as exclusives to trade with someone who has another exclusive they want. So no, your entire argument about sending nudes is just wrong.

pmgunnerxx

Loved Member
Media
Also, i don't think most people would expect the person they are talking to, to be a complete arsehole and post pictures that you sent to them online.

Like random people don't do that. Baiters don't even do it, baiters usually bait the guy for themselves and they'll maybe use those as exclusives to trade with someone who has another exclusive they want. So no, your entire argument about sending nudes is just wrong.

Disagree there were tons of tumblr pages with random baited guys pics and videos being posted. I’m not saying it’s right but no it’s not in anyway rare or not done.

Reactions: JG54321

PeterParker_

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Disagree there were tons of tumblr pages with random baited guys pics and videos being posted. I’m not saying it’s right but no it’s not in anyway rare or not done.

Yeah those baiters shared non-famous guys, or guys that were requested. If a baiter who baits celebs, baits someone they wanna see, they're doing it for themselves, and not to share them. You can speak to a bunch of baiters here that will back up what im saying. They'll keep them as exclusives so they have something to trade when another baiter has someone else they want. When it's non-famous guys then yeah they'll probably just post cause who's gonna want them unless you know the dude? Or they'll do it cause the guy blocked after he came or something like that

Reactions: dillpickle

Bigdicktunnel

Loved Member
Media

I loathe the fucking excuses that i read. My english is really bad, but I'll try to express myself lol

If you share your nudes in this era of the internet don't be surprised if you find them in a website at some point. If I send my nudes to anyone by grindr or wherever app, I have to deal with the consequences if I ever see my nudes hanging around in internet. Family -personal -excuses blah blah blah FUCKING DEAL WITH IT. Stop being fucking hipocrytes, i can't believe that i'm having this conversation again.

What goes into Internet can't be erased and you can't stop it from spreading (it's impossible). Your nudes will be shared whether or not we like it, not only around here (in fact i just saw your videos being posted in another forum). FACTS
Learn to deal with the consequences of your actions. And in this case there is nothing wrong, people just love your dick
Thanks