Absolutelyblake [youtuber]

PeterParker_

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jordan has asked that none of his nudes be posted here. I understand you guys think he looks good and shouldn't be upset but imagine if that were you or a family member of yours. Let's respect his wishes please.

And then there's this... Mr. LPSG is the new OWNER of the site. He has the power to delete posts, threads, and accounts. Be smart guys and follow the rules

JG54321

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah those baiters shared non-famous guys, or guys that were requested. If a baiter who baits celebs, baits someone they wanna see, they're doing it for themselves, and not to share them. You can speak to a bunch of baiters here that will back up what im saying. They'll keep them as exclusives so they have something to trade when another baiter has someone else they want. When it's non-famous guys then yeah they'll probably just post cause who's gonna want them unless you know the dude? Or they'll do it cause the guy blocked after he came or something like that
A) no straight guys really WANT their nudes to be shared amongst a bunch of gay dudes, yet LPSG exists and thrives on this exact practice anyways. The owner/moderators selectively deciding when this is acceptable or not based on...who they like more (I guess?) is hypocritical.

B) calling Blake and his friends “celebrities” is incredibly nice of you, but it’s a stretch at best.

C) as stated many times already, these boys put their dicks out into the world of their own accord. Not saying that makes it morally acceptable or whatever to share their nudes, but again....this is LPSG. Nudes are what brings traffic to the site and traffic is what keeps the site alive. Let’s not forget that.

D) again, these boys go on Blake’s channels, be they YouTube or Younow, where they measure their cocks for us and make out with each other for tips. THIS IS GAY-BAITING!!! They’re literally monetizing the fact that thirsty men (myself very much included) want to see their dicks. THIS is where my sympathy for them completely runs dry. Again, sharing nudes isn’t exactly morally right but these boys teased us horny gays with their homoeroticism, fully knowing they had nudes out in the world, and are now somehow surprised that those nudes have made their way back to the thirsty gays they’ve been teasing. This was a predictable outcome which is the result of nobody’s actions but their own.

If the owner really wants to keep whoever’s nudes offline then they’ll take down LPSG altogether because this site’s main purpose (at least these days) is to share nudes. Deleting this thread won’t stop anything and honestly shouldn’t be a threat to any of us. For god’s sake, there aren’t even any nudes in it anymore! What are we really losing if this thread is deleted? A ton of dramatic nonsense and now 2 rants by yours truly? If this thread gets deleted someone will just make another, the Younow cringe-worthy videos will be reposted again and the world will continue to turn.

Oh and one last thing

E). How dare you, or anyone on this site try to make other users feel bad for sharing nudes. THATS LITERALLY WHAT THIS SITE IS FOR! THATS WHY WE ALL HAVE ACCOUNTS! This is the undeniable truth of LPSG: we’re all horny degenerate pervs. Don’t sling shit if you yourself are standing in it.

JG54321

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And for the record, I honestly could care less about Jordan/Jeremy’s dick. I don’t even know which boy is Jordan and which is Jeremy. I’m just tired of having to explain to hypocrites on here why they’re no better than the rest of us pervs. All I want to see is Blake’s totally average, completely unremarkable uncut schlong. Is that so much to ask?!

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok I'll share Jordan when i'm at home.

I loathe the fucking excuses that i read. My english is really bad, but I'll try to express myself lol

If you share your nudes in this era of the internet don't be surprised if you find them in a website at some point. If I send my nudes to anyone by grindr or wherever app, I have to deal with the consequences if I ever see my nudes hanging around in internet. Family -personal -excuses blah blah blah FUCKING DEAL WITH IT. Stop being fucking hipocrytes, i can't believe that i'm having this conversation again.

Jordan if you're reading the thread. your cock is amazing, not to mention your really great body, you're a dream man. and be proud that people are jerking off to your amazing hot physique.

What goes into Internet can't be erased and you can't stop it from spreading (it's impossible). Your nudes will be shared whether or not we like it, not only around here (in fact i just saw your videos being posted in another forum). FACTS
Learn to deal with the consequences of your actions. And in this case there is nothing wrong, people just love your dick

Batbro/Jemoen,

You've been a member of LPSG for 6 years. Your username Jemoen was banned last week for posting copyright protected content. We received numerous legal notices and threats from your posts. The repeated offences put LPSG at risk and it puts all users of this community at risk of losing a place they love and enjoy.

You've come back now as BatBro and your first action is to completely disregard and disrespect people's wishes. You are entitled to your opinion. Yes this is the internet and yes once the genie is out of the bottle there is no going back. That said many of these performers are trying to earn a living and when they ask for us to respect that we do.

You said "learn to deal with the consequences of your actions". Interesting choice of words because that is what I'm asking you to do. We have rules and they have to be followed if not you put everyone at risk.

Mr. LPSG

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A) no straight guys really WANT their nudes to be shared amongst a bunch of gay dudes, yet LPSG exists and thrives on this exact practice anyways. The owner/moderators selectively deciding when this is acceptable or not based on...who they like more (I guess?) is hypocritical.

B) calling Blake and his friends “celebrities” is incredibly nice of you, but it’s a stretch at best.

C) as stated many times already, these boys put their dicks out into the world of their own accord. Not saying that makes it morally acceptable or whatever to share their nudes, but again....this is LPSG. Nudes are what brings traffic to the site and traffic is what keeps the site alive. Let’s not forget that.

D) again, these boys go on Blake’s channels, be they YouTube or Younow, where they measure their cocks for us and make out with each other for tips. THIS IS GAY-BAITING!!! They’re literally monetizing the fact that thirsty men (myself very much included) want to see their dicks. THIS is where my sympathy for them completely runs dry. Again, sharing nudes isn’t exactly morally right but these boys teased us horny gays with their homoeroticism, fully knowing they had nudes out in the world, and are now somehow surprised that those nudes have made their way back to the thirsty gays they’ve been teasing. This was a predictable outcome which is the result of nobody’s actions but their own.

If the owner really wants to keep whoever’s nudes offline then they’ll take down LPSG altogether because this site’s main purpose (at least these days) is to share nudes. Deleting this thread won’t stop anything and honestly shouldn’t be a threat to any of us. For god’s sake, there aren’t even any nudes in it anymore! What are we really losing if this thread is deleted? A ton of dramatic nonsense and now 2 rants by yours truly? If this thread gets deleted someone will just make another, the Younow cringe-worthy videos will be reposted again and the world will continue to turn.

Oh and one last thing

E). How dare you, or anyone on this site try to make other users feel bad for sharing nudes. THATS LITERALLY WHAT THIS SITE IS FOR! THATS WHY WE ALL HAVE ACCOUNTS! This is the undeniable truth of LPSG: we’re all horny degenerate pervs. Don’t sling shit if you yourself are standing in it.

Jono. I just took over the site so at the moment I'm going through all aspects of the site and determining how to move forward in each situation.

LPSG Does not thrive off this practise. LPSG was alive, well and doing well way before the sharing started. This section of the site is very different from the other sections.

There is no selectiveness or playing favourites. We have to comply to DMCA law and we do. When content is reported we take action immediately. When a content owner makes a request we try to honour it. When things get out of control the entire thread has to go.

JG54321

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jono. I just took over the site so at the moment I'm going through all aspects of the site and determining how to move forward in each situation.

LPSG Does not thrive off this practise. LPSG was alive, well and doing well way before the sharing started. This section of the site is very different from the other sections.

There is no selectiveness or playing favourites. We have to comply to DMCA law and we do. When content is reported we take action immediately. When a content owner makes a request we try to honour it. When things get out of control the entire thread has to go.
A lot of what you said is totally fair. The site has to take action when legally required to do so, that I understand. And you’re right, there probably are other boards on this site meant for other things...HOWEVER I just took a quick look at the “Forums” page and saw lovely family-friendly forum titles such as “PENIS ENLARGEMENT”, “SHOW OFF”, “SEX WITH A BIG PENIS” etc. So while sharing men’s nudes might not be the sole purpose of LPSG I think we can all agree that it’s a big one.

Again, I’m only here to ogle Blake, and I think we should all get back to doing that.

bpp5346

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
wait, are we talking about jordan kennedy? they were posted on another site, and his dick is NOT big. i'm so confused why this thread is popular.

pmgunnerxx

Loved Member
Media

Any plans to do away with the section entirely? Honestly I think we can all agree almost all threads in this area are leaks and generally if no request to remove them came in it’s because the content owner doesn’t know they are here. It seems odd to say we are totally ok with posting leaked pics as long as we don’t get a complaint. Genuinely curious as to the thoughts behind this section in particular (which I love) as it either seems pointless long term with many post and threads getting deleted.

Lannisterboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Any plans to do away with the section entirely? Honestly I think we can all agree almost all threads in this area are leaks and generally if no request to remove them came in it’s because the content owner doesn’t know they are here. It seems odd to say we are totally ok with posting leaked pics as long as we don’t get a complaint. Genuinely curious as to the thoughts behind this section in particular (which I love) as it either seems pointless long term with many post and threads getting deleted.
If they close this section down I dont see any reason why I would want to visit this site.