Absolutelyblake [youtuber]

kittygalore

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So i tried diverting attention away from the 2 guys that leaked... Glad to see it didn't help one bit ... who wants to start a new thread for BLAKE?
That would be nice but how will that one be different to this one. Everyone is still going to keep posting pm me this or dm me that.

Reactions: Homosexualskittles

PeterParker_

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A) no straight guys really WANT their nudes to be shared amongst a bunch of gay dudes, yet LPSG exists and thrives on this exact practice anyways. The owner/moderators selectively deciding when this is acceptable or not based on...who they like more (I guess?) is hypocritical.

B) calling Blake and his friends “celebrities” is incredibly nice of you, but it’s a stretch at best.

C) as stated many times already, these boys put their dicks out into the world of their own accord. Not saying that makes it morally acceptable or whatever to share their nudes, but again....this is LPSG. Nudes are what brings traffic to the site and traffic is what keeps the site alive. Let’s not forget that.

D) again, these boys go on Blake’s channels, be they YouTube or Younow, where they measure their cocks for us and make out with each other for tips. THIS IS GAY-BAITING!!! They’re literally monetizing the fact that thirsty men (myself very much included) want to see their dicks. THIS is where my sympathy for them completely runs dry. Again, sharing nudes isn’t exactly morally right but these boys teased us horny gays with their homoeroticism, fully knowing they had nudes out in the world, and are now somehow surprised that those nudes have made their way back to the thirsty gays they’ve been teasing. This was a predictable outcome which is the result of nobody’s actions but their own.

If the owner really wants to keep whoever’s nudes offline then they’ll take down LPSG altogether because this site’s main purpose (at least these days) is to share nudes. Deleting this thread won’t stop anything and honestly shouldn’t be a threat to any of us. For god’s sake, there aren’t even any nudes in it anymore! What are we really losing if this thread is deleted? A ton of dramatic nonsense and now 2 rants by yours truly? If this thread gets deleted someone will just make another, the Younow cringe-worthy videos will be reposted again and the world will continue to turn.

Oh and one last thing

E). How dare you, or anyone on this site try to make other users feel bad for sharing nudes. THATS LITERALLY WHAT THIS SITE IS FOR! THATS WHY WE ALL HAVE ACCOUNTS! This is the undeniable truth of LPSG: we’re all horny degenerate pervs. Don’t sling shit if you yourself are standing in it.

Tldr

pmgunnerxx

Loved Member
Media
If they close this section down I dont see any reason why I would want to visit this site.

To be clear I’m not saying they should close this section. Again I am genuinely curious though and never really had anyone I could ask. If the new site owner is still watching I’d love to hear his thoughts. I think we are all familiar with threads popping up than disappearing only to be replaced by a new thread asking what happened to the old one and including the same content that got the previous one nuked. We also know this section primarily serves as an area for leaked content.

If we are saying because the person in the leaked content doesn’t want it up so we have to delete it. Isn’t it fair to say pretty much anyone who has stuff leaked wouldn’t want it posted. So is it literally just a matter of if the person knows it’s here and complains. If I were the site owner I’d have a hard time with saying I’m ok with you guys posting leaked content (which by definition is something the person didn’t intend for public distribution) as long as they don’t actually say they don’t want it up here. Maybe this would be better in a DM but since it was already being discussed here I thought it would be appropriate.

philerup

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
To be clear I’m not saying they should close this section. Again I am genuinely curious though and never really had anyone I could ask. If the new site owner is still watching I’d love to hear his thoughts. I think we are all familiar with threads popping up than disappearing only to be replaced by a new thread asking what happened to the old one and including the same content that got the previous one nuked. We also know this section primarily serves as an area for leaked content.

If we are saying because the person in the leaked content doesn’t want it up so we have to delete it. Isn’t it fair to say pretty much anyone who has stuff leaked wouldn’t want it posted. So is it literally just a matter of if the person knows it’s here and complains. If I were the site owner I’d have a hard time with saying I’m ok with you guys posting leaked content (which by definition is something the person didn’t intend for public distribution) as long as they don’t actually say they don’t want it up here. Maybe this would be better in a DM but since it was already being discussed here I thought it would be appropriate.

It's morally questionable but as long as we're compliant with laws and requests...

philerup

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

It's morally questionable but as long as we're compliant with laws and requests...

PeterParker_

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah like as far as i know if you want something removed here you need to make a DMCA request thing, which is a legal thing with like your real details on it and stuff. So Jordan must have made one to stop his pics being shared here. Therefore anyone sharing them could be breaking the law?

I could be wrong but someone said you have to make a DMCA request for things to be taken down so im guessing it would be a legal issue if they are posted.

But.

CAN WE PLEASE GO BACK TO POSTING HOT BLAKE STUFF?

To the guy who said those videos i posted were "cringe-worthy" go ahead and tell me you and your best friend didnt get totally smashed and do dumb shit every weekend when you were his age. The only difference is he has a bit of a following and decided to make a bit of money off it.

If he's making money off of "gay-baiting" and you don't like that, why are you here???? That's literally all he does, and who gives a fuck, that's how he makes money and some people don't care, he's just nice to look at. Sure his youtube content is getting a little stale but it can't be easy for smaller youtubers to get ideas for content. If you wanna argue about that, go try it yourself.

As for the rest of your comment about the rights and wrongs of guys being baited i zoned out and just skipped ahead. Im here for the nudes like we all are but i don't think it's right to look at them when the guy has said please don't. There's thinking with your dick, and then there's respecting the guy and his wishes. Try to be a decent human being.

PeterParker_

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah like as far as i know if you want something removed here you need to make a DMCA request thing, which is a legal thing with like your real details on it and stuff. So Jordan must have made one to stop his pics being shared here. Therefore anyone sharing them could be breaking the law?

I could be wrong but someone said you have to make a DMCA request for things to be taken down so im guessing it would be a legal issue if they are posted.

But.

CAN WE PLEASE GO BACK TO POSTING HOT BLAKE STUFF?

To the guy who said those videos i posted were "cringe-worthy" go ahead and tell me you and your best friend didnt get totally smashed and do dumb shit every weekend when you were his age. The only difference is he has a bit of a following and decided to make a bit of money off it.

If he's making money off of "gay-baiting" and you don't like that, why are you here???? That's literally all he does, and who gives a fuck, that's how he makes money and some people don't care, he's just nice to look at. Sure his youtube content is getting a little stale but it can't be easy for smaller youtubers to get ideas for content. If you wanna argue about that, go try it yourself.

As for the rest of your comment about the rights and wrongs of guys being baited i zoned out and just skipped ahead. Im here for the nudes like we all are but i don't think it's right to look at them when the guy has said please don't. There's thinking with your dick, and then there's respecting the guy and his wishes. Try to be a decent human being.

I wrote this then 2 messages asking for the pics of J and J, Siiiiiiiiiigh :weary_face:

PeterParker_

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If y’all don’t want the thread to be like this just unwatch it

Why should i need to? Can't the constant asking for nudes of other people just move to another thread instead of clogging up this one which is for appreciating Blake since we all know he won't ever leak nudes unless he does it himself so can we just share good shit about him instead of the DM ME all the time