Abstaining Masturbation

specialK

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I have decided to try and not jack off for about 4 weeks. I am on day four, and I was wondering if there were any side effects to not jacking off? I had a difficult time going to sleep last night, and I could not tell if that was because I messed up my sleep pattern the night before, OR if it was not jacking off.

Just trying to be a healthy 20 year old.

I could list my reasons for not jerking it but that will have to be a later post.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
well for one...you'll start having wet dreams. The cum has to get out of you one way or another. For two, its unhealthy. A man should ejaculate like 3-5 times a week in order to maintain prostate and testicular health.

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I have decided to try and not jack off for about 4 weeks. I am on day four, and I was wondering if there were any side effects to not jacking off? I had a difficult time going to sleep last night, and I could not tell if that was because I messed up my sleep pattern the night before, OR if it was not jacking off.

I could list my reasons for not jerking it but that will have to be a later post.
unabear09 is right that it is unhealthy & you will have wet dreams. I am curious about your reasons for abstaining. I occasionally abstain for periods up to 40 days, but that's so that I can save up a massive load to give a facial when I know I am going to have sex. Take it from me, it ain't gonna be easy. You will have sleepless nights. I've lost sleep from having such a raging hard-on that it hurt. Haha. Keep me posted on your progress, but more importantly, your load when you finally do blow.

dirk

Just Browsing
Media
uhh... i don't think your load saves up beyond a period of more than a week or so. so saving up for 40 days is just wasteful, clean the pipes bro.

and i bet when you finally blow that load it comes out awfully quick hahahaha :p

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
uhh... i don't think your load saves up beyond a period of more than a week or so. so saving up for 40 days is just wasteful, clean the pipes bro.

and i bet when you finally blow that load it comes out awfully quick hahahaha :p
Nah, for me, there's a huge difference between a one week load & a 40-day load (a few ropes versus a fountain). I've done it enough times to know. Yeah, it takes no time to make me finally blow, but once I start cumming, it seems like it's never going to end.

wildwestend

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn't ejaculate for 8 weeks once. No wet dreams. Everybodys body is differant so the results will vary. I can tell you that I will never do it again. Something happened to me and something went wrong in my testicles I think since I didnt ejaculate. When I first had sex, I thought I was going to cum in 10 seconds, but I couldnt even cum, second time couldn't come either. I think the buildup ruined it or something. But when I did come, it was a massive facial (mouth, cheeks, eyes, hair, clothes, everywhere), but the cum was like yellow and didn't look to healthy. Ever since cumming after that moment, my cum has gradually become whiter and more healthy. I think abstaining is unhealthy from my own experience. I masterbate now twice a week roughly, and when I do it's always with a condom on and a really loose grip, I mean really loose, sometimes I stroke the grip ro soemtimes I just fuck the grip, but its loose, and the condom is on as well. I still cum after 10 minutes or so, and this makes sex more enjoyable for me.

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Btw, I'm on Day 17, which I started after I gave a 25-day facial to a woman that had never had one before. Well worth the wait. ;)

tachyon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
man, I can't do it but it feels good if you don't do it for a longtime. I should give it a try but does this includes doing PE?

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I did 6 months before, by about week 3 I was having a wet dream at least 2 times a week
Yeah, I love having wet dreams, but not when I'm abstaining to save up a big load for a woman because when I wake up in a pool of my own cum, I'm pissed that I didn't get to see it happen, not to mention that I'd much rather give myself a facial than just have to wash my sheets. Haha

SmoothBud

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Most times when I was having a wet dream I would wake up as I was cumming or about to cum, so was able to catch it all in my hand half-asleep anyway