Abstinence

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Jun 19, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

1811: So...

I got laid last night ;D ;D it had been some time, and it felt great. I was wondering afterwords whats the longest anyone here has gone with the intention of NOT masturbating or having sex. Personally, if the opportunity is there, I'm always game.. but I don't think I've gone more than 3 days since I started whackin'.

Anyone up for a contest? We'll need a few good men. And the name of the game is honesty 8)

2. Synergistic

Synergistic Member

Albums:
  3. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

Yeah, well, the longest I've gone depends on how little privacy and time I get to do it. I don't intentionally try to save up a load anymore; it's just too much mental work and I freely admit that I don't have the willpower.

Let's see. I started the whole jack off thing when I was 13. It's been 10 years going on strong... and I guess that the longest I've done without is about a week.

4. Imported

Gold Member

Liberty9.5: Yeah, I'm game, I'll bet I can outlast...um...wait a sec (looks out the window at the woman next door getting her mail).

Damn.

Alright, you win.

5. Imported

Gold Member

chipster: I went 10 days without any form of relief. Staying with a group of guys on a boat. No privacy, so no stroking.

6. Imported

Gold Member

rayv1: The longest I've gone intentionally was a month. Unintentionally, I've gone a 10 days. My schedule had gotten really hectic.

7. Imported

Gold Member

H8Monga: I'm a virgin and the longest I've gone without masturbating was between December 31, 2002 and February 5th this year. I'm always up... or down rather... for total abstinence.

8. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Intentionally refrain from having sex? That wouldn't sit well with the boyfriend!

9. Imported

Gold Member

Javierdude22: Lol...hapi....exact dates? ;D very precise..

Abstinence...yeah, i guess i did without for about three weeks once....usually when im on holiday with friends...jerking in a tent or in the bunkbed might upset my co-travelers 8)

10. Imported

Gold Member

sammygirly: Hapi has a masturbation diary....or didn't you see that? ::)

11. Imported

Gold Member

11.5: The longest I have gone without shooting a load? Probably 9 or 10 days, but that was quite a while ago. The truth is I just get too horny after a few days. It's like I can feel the semen building up in my cock and balls or something. Then also my cock is stimulated more and more easily too. It's a nice feeling being 1/2 hard all day 'cause you need to cum but also makes for quite a bulge too! LOL. :eek:

Re: a contest, that'd be fun but I'd have to a) set aside a great hours long sex session w/someone at the end to get it ALL out. or b) reserve a whole day for constant nonstop jackin'.

-eleven

12. Hung11by6

Hung11by6 New Member

I try to have sex with my girl about every other day or whenever she'll let me. Usually she likes 2 days off between cuz she's real small and not deep enough to handle me so it hurts alot. So now I jack on the off days when I get enough time cuz like 11.5 it takes me a whole lotta time to cum when I'm jackin. So basically I guess I cum every day.

13. Imported

Gold Member

7x6andchg: Sex...since February *sigh*

Masturbation - I think I made it 5 days once - I was at my grandparents for a long weekend with the fam...that was NOT easy.

14. jonb

Gold Member

Javier, a good trick is to use the bathroom, or if you're out camping, the bushes or lake or whatever.

15. Imported

Gold Member

H8Monga: [quote author=sammygirly link=board=meetgreet;num=1056050676;start=0#9 date=06/20/03 at 09:13:43]Hapi has a masturbation diary....or didn't you see that? ::)[/quote]

:D I had to check it too! June 17th and 18th both 2x 20th 2x... what's going on?

16. Imported

Gold Member

notsoyoungteen: Peronally, the longest I ever went without jackin' was 6 days I think. I went to a week-long summer camp, and was so tired every night, jacking off never entered my mind. When I got home, I took a shower, and soon as I stepped in the water, I sprain a woody ::). I realized how long it had been, and wanted to see how big a load I could shoot. I wanted to see it for what it was, so I waited until I was done with my shower and in my room. The size of the load was amazing :eek:. For a couple years now, I've wanted to try to wait a month, and then see. So far, I haven't had the will power.... Ok, I just made a decision... I'm gonna try to start tonight (well, tomorrow, really.) As of midnight. Yeah. Well, that's my part... check in on me throughout the month to see how I'm doin', alright? ;)

Draft saved Draft deleted