Abstinence

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Jun 19, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

1811: So...

I got laid last night ;D ;D it had been some time, and it felt great. I was wondering afterwords whats the longest anyone here has gone with the intention of NOT masturbating or having sex. Personally, if the opportunity is there, I'm always game.. but I don't think I've gone more than 3 days since I started whackin'.

Anyone up for a contest? We'll need a few good men. And the name of the game is honesty 8)

2. Synergistic

Synergistic Member

Albums:
  3. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

Yeah, well, the longest I've gone depends on how little privacy and time I get to do it. I don't intentionally try to save up a load anymore; it's just too much mental work and I freely admit that I don't have the willpower.

Let's see. I started the whole jack off thing when I was 13. It's been 10 years going on strong... and I guess that the longest I've done without is about a week.

4. Imported

Gold Member

Liberty9.5: Yeah, I'm game, I'll bet I can outlast...um...wait a sec (looks out the window at the woman next door getting her mail).

Damn.

Alright, you win.

5. Imported

Gold Member

chipster: I went 10 days without any form of relief. Staying with a group of guys on a boat. No privacy, so no stroking.

6. Imported

Gold Member

rayv1: The longest I've gone intentionally was a month. Unintentionally, I've gone a 10 days. My schedule had gotten really hectic.

7. Imported

Gold Member

H8Monga: I'm a virgin and the longest I've gone without masturbating was between December 31, 2002 and February 5th this year. I'm always up... or down rather... for total abstinence.

8. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Intentionally refrain from having sex? That wouldn't sit well with the boyfriend!

9. Imported

Gold Member

Javierdude22: Lol...hapi....exact dates? ;D very precise..

Abstinence...yeah, i guess i did without for about three weeks once....usually when im on holiday with friends...jerking in a tent or in the bunkbed might upset my co-travelers 8)

10. Imported

Gold Member

sammygirly: Hapi has a masturbation diary....or didn't you see that? ::)

11. Imported

Gold Member

11.5: The longest I have gone without shooting a load? Probably 9 or 10 days, but that was quite a while ago. The truth is I just get too horny after a few days. It's like I can feel the semen building up in my cock and balls or something. Then also my cock is stimulated more and more easily too. It's a nice feeling being 1/2 hard all day 'cause you need to cum but also makes for quite a bulge too! LOL. :eek:

Re: a contest, that'd be fun but I'd have to a) set aside a great hours long sex session w/someone at the end to get it ALL out. or b) reserve a whole day for constant nonstop jackin'.

-eleven

12. Hung11by6

Hung11by6 New Member

I try to have sex with my girl about every other day or whenever she'll let me. Usually she likes 2 days off between cuz she's real small and not deep enough to handle me so it hurts alot. So now I jack on the off days when I get enough time cuz like 11.5 it takes me a whole lotta time to cum when I'm jackin. So basically I guess I cum every day.

13. Imported

Gold Member

7x6andchg: Sex...since February *sigh*

Masturbation - I think I made it 5 days once - I was at my grandparents for a long weekend with the fam...that was NOT easy.

14. jonb

Gold Member

Javier, a good trick is to use the bathroom, or if you're out camping, the bushes or lake or whatever.

15. Imported

Gold Member

H8Monga: [quote author=sammygirly link=board=meetgreet;num=1056050676;start=0#9 date=06/20/03 at 09:13:43]Hapi has a masturbation diary....or didn't you see that? ::)[/quote]

:D I had to check it too! June 17th and 18th both 2x 20th 2x... what's going on?

16. Imported

Gold Member

notsoyoungteen: Peronally, the longest I ever went without jackin' was 6 days I think. I went to a week-long summer camp, and was so tired every night, jacking off never entered my mind. When I got home, I took a shower, and soon as I stepped in the water, I sprain a woody ::). I realized how long it had been, and wanted to see how big a load I could shoot. I wanted to see it for what it was, so I waited until I was done with my shower and in my room. The size of the load was amazing :eek:. For a couple years now, I've wanted to try to wait a month, and then see. So far, I haven't had the will power.... Ok, I just made a decision... I'm gonna try to start tonight (well, tomorrow, really.) As of midnight. Yeah. Well, that's my part... check in on me throughout the month to see how I'm doin', alright? ;)

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice