Abu Gharib returns....

jay_too

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In a week that Cheney has been twisting Republican arms; i.e., Senators McCain, Warner, and Graham and assuring them that there is no need for Congressional action prescribing acceptable interrogation methods and treatment of detainees, there is this: http://www.editorandpublisher.com/eandp/ne...t_id=1000990590

IMO somebody needs to do something. Apparently, Rumsfeld and the Bush administration are not able to.

jay

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by jay_too@Jul 24 2005, 10:13 PM
In a week that Cheney has been twisting Republican arms; i.e., Senators McCain, Warner, and Graham and assuring them that there is no need for Congressional action prescribing acceptable interrogation methods and treatment of detainees, there is this: http://www.editorandpublisher.com/eandp/ne...t_id=1000990590

IMO somebody needs to do something. Apparently, Rumsfeld and the Bush administration are not able to.

jay
[post=331644]Quoted post[/post]​
Makes you proud to be an American, don't it?

We be redneck assholes who don't know no better.

We mustn't let Hitler, Stalin or Mao out do us.

Don't worry, Dubya and his crew have another three years. There's time to catch up with the totalitarians of the 20th century.

What has become of our "civilized nation." Does Cheney not have at least a little shame?

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, this came out a long time ago and no one gives a shit yet, so why will they now? I mean, fuck- they're only brown people, it's not like any people we care about are being murdered or raped. If we cared about this we might have to tear our lazy fat asses away from American Idol, you can't be serious.

smallman

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by jay_too@Jul 24 2005, 11:13 PM

jay
[post=331644]Quoted post[/post]​

The bush administration hasn't done a great job accepting responsibility or holding anyone accounatble for that matter, so these types of stories are bound to continue.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by ChimeraTX+Jul 26 2005, 08:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChimeraTX &#064; Jul 26 2005, 08:13 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-madame_zora@Jul 26 2005, 02:33 PM
Remember to add in BROWN child, if it were white children it would be an outrage.
[post=331831]Quoted post[/post]​
LOL&#33; Right, I have a prosecution complex.
[post=331931]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Jon, it&#39;s very easy to bitch about &#39;brown&#39; people blaming everything on discrimination when you&#39;ve never been there. I know how it feels. I&#39;m perceived as white until I speak. My accent turns me into a &#39;spic&#39; and I go from free white man to third-world refugee in the space of about two seconds: I&#39;m suddenly &#39;brown&#39;. I don&#39;t claim that everything would be better if I were a non-Hispanic white man, but I do experience discrimination on a daily basis. You can&#39;t know what I go through because you can&#39;t walk in my shoes. I refuse to be a victim, but society makes it hard to escape persecution. Yeah, it bugs me to hear today&#39;s black community blame all their problems on slavery: they never picked cotton for fourteen hours in the burning sun, were considered property of someone to be disposed of as the owner saw fit, or were denied entrance to public places or use of public lavatories because of their race. However, there is plenty of injustice outside of the context of slavery that a black man has to contend with every day that you couldn&#39;t begin to imagine. You cannot walk in his shoes, either. Your life experiences and ours are different. If you honestly believe that we have all the privileges that you as a &#39;white&#39; person has, you&#39;re believing the lie that makes much of white America sleep easier at night. We&#39;re all created equal, but society changes that status soon enough.

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by ChimeraTX@Jul 27 2005, 02:34 AM
You&#39;re a nice guy, and I mean no insult against your character, but weren&#39;t you an illegal immigrant?
[post=331957]Quoted post[/post]​
what the fuck relevance is that supposed to have? are you trying to imply that being an "illegal" immigrant represents carte blanche (god, I kill myself) for white people to shit all over someone? that&#39;s pretty fucking ironic coming from someone who recommended a national program of "repatriation" for the american-born descendants of slaves a couple of weeks ago.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, Chimera, you&#39;re definitely NOT a minority, you&#39;re an idiot&#33;

Saying I have a persecution complex just because you do is absurd, but it IS known as agression transferrence, a most common device. I am commenting on something that is actually happening in reality, not something I&#39;m making up in my mind (like you). Also, in reality, crimes against non-whites are punished far less often and with less severity than those committed against whites. If you believe otherwise, honestly, then you are clearly stupid and I have wasted a lot of time trying to be civil to you.

"In reality, blacks are imprisoned 9.1 times more than Anglo whites."

http://www.isteve.com/Crime_Imprisonment_Rates_by_Race.htm

and if you believe for one second that if it was YOUR white ass being raped in Aru Gharib that our news wouldn&#39;t be all over it, you&#39;re wrong. Like it or not, the reason nobody cares about this abuse of detainees who are not even prisoners is because they don&#39;t LOOK worthy of our support. I am really disgusted with you right now.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Rushton argues that a big dick makes you less intelligent.

As for Sailer, he actually argues black women look "less feminine" than Chinese women because of body fat. Let&#39;s look at the distribution of body fat, shall we?

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually, I just plugged in the first of the tons of things that came up. I read it, it made sense, I didn&#39;t really consider the source as I was posting what should be common knowledge.

Chimera I&#39;m repulsed by your lack of regard for your fellow man, I don&#39;t think I want to talk to you anymore.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by ChimeraTX@Jul 26 2005, 09:34 PM
You&#39;re a nice guy, and I mean no insult against your character, but weren&#39;t you an illegal immigrant?

That&#39;s not an entirely accurate statement. The fact is, my family&#39;s &#39;immigration&#39; was arranged by the U.S. military and with the full cooperation of the U.S. Department of Immigration, though not with the knowledge of the Cuban government. In fact, the Dept. of Immigration knew that my family was coming to the U.S. before I did.

BTW ... I am a naturalized U.S. citizen, which means I know more about American history and government than most people born in the U.S. According to studies, 87% of native-born Americans could not pass the test that I took in order to gain my citizenship.

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by jonb+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jonb)</div><div class='quotemain'>As for Sailer, he actually argues black women look "less feminine" than Chinese women because of body fat. Let&#39;s look at the distribution of body fat, shall we?
[/b]

Look no further than my avatar.

<!--QuoteBegin-ChimeraTX

Negroids typically have less subcutaneous fat, which may be what he means, or maybe he&#39;s talking about steatopygy?
[/quote]
He&#39;s not. Also, at what point does it become steatopyga?

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by ChimeraTX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChimeraTX)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-jonb
Rushton argues that a big dick makes you less intelligent.
Where?
[/b][/quote]

For the past twenty years I have studied race differences in brain size, intelligence, sexuality, personality, growth rate, life span, crime, and family stability. On all of these traits, Orientals fall at one end of the spectrum, Blacks fall at the other end, and Whites fall in between.

And...

Q: Doesn&#39;t the evidence on race and penis size come from 19th Century stories by racist Europeans in colonial Africa?

A: The earliest findings come from the Arabic explorers in Africa and one study by a French army surgeon originally published in 1898. More up-to-date information comes from the World Health Organization.

And also...

Sexual Physiology and Anatomy

Ovulation rates differ by race, as does the frequency of twins. Black women tend to have shorter cycles than do White women. They often produce two eggs in a single cycle. This makes them more fertile.

The rate of two-egg twins is less than 4 in every 1,000 births for Orientals. It is 8 for Whites, but for Blacks it is 16 or greater. Triplets and quadruplets are very rare in all groups, but they show the same three-way order ­ Blacks have the most, then Whites, and Orientals the least.

From the 8th to the 16th centuries, Arab Islamic literature showed Black Africans, both men and women, as having high sexual potency and large organs. Nineteenth century European anthropologists reported on the position of female genitals (Orientals highest, Blacks lowest, Whites intermediate) and the angle of the male erection (Orientals parallel to the body, Blacks at right angles). They claimed Orientals also had the least secondary sex characteristics (visible muscles, buttocks, and breasts), Blacks the most. Other early anthropologists also reported that people of mixed race tended to fall in between.

Should we take these early reports by outsiders on so sensitive a subject seriously? Modern data seem to confirm these early observations. Around the world, public health agencies now give out free condoms to help slow the spread of AIDS and help save lives. Condom size can affect whether one is used, so these agencies take note of penis size when they give out condoms. The World Health Organization Guidelines specify a 49-mm-width condom for Asia, a 52-mm-width for North America and Europe, and a 53-mm-width for Africa. China is now making its own condoms -- 49 mm.

Race differences in testicle size have also been measured (Asians = 9 grams, Europeans = 21 g). This is not just because Europeans have a slightly larger body size. The difference is too large. A 1989 article in Nature, the leading British science magazine, said that the difference in testicle size could mean that Whites make two times as many sperm per day as do Orientals. So far, we have no information on the relative size of Blacks.

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by ChimeraTX+Jul 27 2005, 03:28 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChimeraTX &#064; Jul 27 2005, 03:28 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Dr Rock@Jul 26 2005, 10:14 PM
what the fuck relevance is that supposed to have? are you trying to imply that being an "illegal" immigrant represents carte blanche (god, I kill myself) for white people to shit all over someone?
[post=331963]Quoted post[/post]​
Illegal immigrants don&#39;t have any business here.
[post=331968]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
based on what? I was an "illegal" immigrant, and in 3 years I definitely contributed more to the US economy than an entire kennel full of inbred hicks from texas could manage in their lifetimes. back up your bullshit, or don&#39;t open your asshole in the first place.

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To post or not to post....

I must say that I cannot believe the ignorance displayed by some individuals on this board. To be so bold and blantant is repulsive, not to mention ludicrous. The mentality, disposition and arrogance to verbal and publicly acknowledge one&#39;s own ignorance is something that escapes me. Truly, I am at a lost for words....

Race and racism in America are evident, true and alive today. There is a philosphical principle that we try to employ - that dictates the illusion of political correctness. For individuals who operate under this premise, I am afraid. For those who are openly more shallow and more vocal, I am less afraid. At least I know where you are coming from... Disheartening as it is, however, I fear these individuals become the voice of the group in which they speak. Sadly, their voices are contaminated with filth, disgust and hatred. Malicious and capricious dialogue, even if it is what you believe, is something that you have a right to share. However, with that right comes the responsibility for you to be accountable and tactful in how you vocalize it. That has not been displayed on this thread.

In America, there a theory that has been accepted by many scholars honing in on White Privilege. The irony of this theory is that is was developed, researched and is presented nationally by a WHITE female. Dr. Peggy McIntosh has published and researched thoroughly the dynamics of white priviledge and has aggressively debated and effectively deliberated her research. When discussing priviledge, individuals immediately think that the blacks, Hispanics, Asians or the Indians are out for something. They are out to drum up anti-social sentiments about things that happened before our lifetime. Not the case... Racism, as DMW has stated, is still evident and persistent today. Look around. Remove the veils that cover your eyes. See the agony people endure everyday in this country simply because we don&#39;t look a certain way, talk a certain way or act a certain way.

This country was founded on the premise of white priviledge. Read your history. Read further and you will learn how Hitler was able to effectively champion his rage and his genocide measures with "non-pure whites." The module he where he learned his tactics - the efforts in the states to assimilate native peoples.

As I sit here and ponder, I contemplate how deeply rooted is white priviledge in America? My response... significantly rooted. The roots of priviledge extend far deeper than material wealth or opportunties... they extend to the very depths of mear survival. Examples are abundant... be a little more observant than what you have in the past and you will see what I am talking about.....

I apologize for all the hurt, anguish and degratory comments made by some individuals. For me, this shows that my work is not done; that I still have a purpose and that my purpose is to instill in others resiliency, empowerment and the desire to challenge positions that fundamentally eradiacate the essence, worth or being of others...

This is a shame....... still at a lost of words.

I am not proofreading either..... so just....... shut up&#33;