Abuse is hot?

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I’ve noticed that a lot of people eroticize sexual abuse. Many of the people that I have talked to, both on the net and in real life, have told me that my stories about being abused are “really, really hot” and they wish that they had been molested. Someone once asked me if one the woman who molested was hot and if I saw her panties.

Recently when I was talking to a friend about my issues with being touched and how I’ll probably never be able to have sex, one of her friends walked over, overheard what I was talking about, and started to talk about how he wishes he had gotten molested when he was growing up (the usual “Seduced by my hot teacher in high school” fantasy). I tried to explain to him that molestation isn’t sexy, but he didn’t understand.

I’ve read on other threads that other people on here have had similar experiences, and was wondering what my fellow LPSGers thought about eroticize sexual abuse.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't see anything erotic about it, and eroticizing it is tasteless in my eyes. If someone is into BDSM things, chains and whips, that's one thing: It's a form of erotic playing. But molestation is no play, it's a crime. Eroticizing being molested/molesting is something I'll never tolerate. I'm glad and grateful that I don't have experience with complete abuse, and was able to fight off two attempts. And I can't imagine someone who has been molested will feel the desire to re-enact such an experience.

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I don't see anything erotic about it, and eroticizing it is tasteless in my eyes. If someone is into BDSM things, chains and whips, that's one thing: It's a form of erotic playing. But molestation is no play, it's a crime. Eroticizing being molested/molesting is something I'll never tolerate. I'm glad and grateful that I don't have experience with complete abuse, and was able to fight off two attempts. And I can't imagine someone who has been molested will feel the desire to re-enact such an experience.

Wow, it awesome that you were able to fight them off. Once I got older 13-14 years old) I was able to get people off me, and haven't really been attacked since.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I fail to understand how anyone can get off on erotica based on forced or non-consensual circumstances. I don't find anything attractive or interesting about rape or abuse and I'm disgusted by attempts to pander to such mentality.

Knockernail

1st Like
Media
I agree. Almost word for word I've told people that, but they just don't understand.

Sadly, many people get carried away by their fantasies and don´t wanna see what an agression means. Being abused never can be funny; they are two concepts completely opposited, like stop breathing and live.

And being the agressor, abusing of somebody, is the most coward behavior anyone can do. Even if you´ve got some mental illness.

I hope your friends don´t have to live the experience of being abused to comprehend the difference between fantasies and reality.

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Sadly, many people get carried away by their fantasies and don´t wanna see what an agression means. Being abused never can be funny; they are two concepts completely opposited, like stop breathing and live.

And being the agressor, abusing of somebody, is the most coward behavior anyone can do. Even if you´ve got some mental illness.

I hope your friends don´t have to live the experience of being abused to comprehend the difference between fantasies and reality.

Most of my friends have been abused. It just seems like random people just don't understand how aweful it is.