Abusive emails

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, Denise, those emails you got were a bit unusual. They are usually from some loser who asks you the obligatory "wanna fuck" or "wanna watch me wank on cam" or the like, but you turn them down.

Actually, although unsettling, most of those kinds of emails/PMs are amusing in a sad sort of way.

Loser: Hi, nice tits, wanna fuck?
Lady: Uh, no.
Loser: u r a hore!

Actually, if the lady were a whore, she would have said yes!

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wehayyyyyyy..... got me another fan! haha

abigcock

abigcock is
user_online.gif

You are so ugly and disgusting. How do you dare to expose yourself?

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL - so funny.... I sent him a reply saying congrats on his very accurate psychic ability, as he knows I'm ugly without having seen me... then blocked him

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah - me too - I think maybe it is the same user or a group of (possibly underage) friends who find this kind of thing terribly amusing. I'm seeing Kenny and Cartman here - maybe Stan and Kyle, but these guys don't strike me as being as 'clever' or imaginative as Stan and Kyle.

SandraSmithCarver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I really don't get it..... I just got this email from someone being abusive, calling me names.... and had the audacity to call me a vulgar bitch! haha

I never have, did you report him Ihope? there are a LOT of crazy people walking around out there, so it really has nothing to do with you, dont justify it by responding!

Last edited:

Jackel

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well the guy must have low selfesteem and a small dick to match
I have noticed that most of the pics I saw of all the galls on here
they looked pretty ncie.

Jackel

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
OK.... I have to ask, as I'm currently receiving abusive emails from a male member on this site... a bloke, by the way, I've never messaged or conversed with on the forums etc... just out of the blue.

Am I the only one?

I have got some in the past. I tell them where to go and what to do with themselves.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really don't get it..... I just got this email from someone being abusive, calling me names.... and had the audacity to call me a vulgar bitch! haha

I think we all get some of those PMs now and then... Just put them on ignore...

But according to my hate mailer, I look like a cow!

That's what you get out of being utterly (sorry, Dumbcow - udderly) delicious!!! I've been called some pretty nasty things by other users - just put them on ignore and move on...

D_Marazion Analdouche

Experimental Member
Media
It's like this on any public forum, regardless of content. There is always that group of cellar dwellers (living in their parents basement) that have to enrich their lives by being malicious towards someone. When in fact they are all cowards that would never do such a thing in person where there could be some form of ramification.

I always assume they are a bunch of underage kids, because I don't want to believe there are adults out there that would behave this way.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't like kicking the freaks like you and the others. If I were you I would commit suicide. I am hurting for you.
What a freak...

You are a fucking piece of shit and we all hope you have a nice life living in such shame and filth. Go kill yourself now, doucheag.