Accemb -Re-introduction

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Meh, you are just after a BJ from the Koala, with Luka for afters, Tardis :biggrin1:

Not a bad word to say at all about Mr Koala, nice enough when we have spoken, which is not much if I am honest.

Get yah arse over in to chat more often, where you will find Luka chained to the wall, Joll (The Sheep) covered in mint sauce, and me with my trademarked baseball bat covered in broken glass :biggrin1:

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Meh, you are just after a BJ from the Koala, with Luka for afters, Tardis :biggrin1:

Not a bad word to say at all about Mr Koala, nice enough when we have spoken, which is not much if I am honest.

Get yah arse over in to chat more often, where you will find Luka chained to the wall, Joll (The Sheep) covered in mint sauce, and me with my trademarked baseball bat covered in broken glass :biggrin1:

PMSL!! Stan with no disrespect to Luka, but can I change my desert? I seen someone else on the menu of here that I would like hehe.

accemb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My sincere thanks to all who've posted in this thread - and a special thanks to Tardis for creating it. He is the best friend a guy could ever have.

Merry Christmas and Happy 2011!

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
My sincere thanks to all who've posted in this thread - and a special thanks to Tardis for creating it. He is the best friend a guy could ever have.

Merry Christmas and Happy 2011!

*Blush* thank you Accemb, but this thread is about you. You have cheered up and been a good friend to alot of people on here and you are well respected. Thank you for being a Good friend. Hope 2011 brings all the happiness for you.