Acceptable Measurement System

Tarameter

Cherished Member
Media
California But Like This Home Page: Sunogle.com
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Ok I am new here, excuse me if this sounds dumb. I am having trouble with the way things are measured on this website. There are some rulers, but the ruler lines are sometimes hard to tell is it inches or centimeters. Then I see Soda Cans but not all Soda Cans are equal. Then there are forearm measurements. Well is anyone else confused? I would like to see some standard agreed upon, but I am not sure what would work? Any ideas out there. Enjoy all the pics but its really hard to understand what is being depicted in some cases.

truthguy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think the best way would to use a measuring tape but then you have the issue of bone pressed or not , fake tap .all the ways of measuring an accurate size has issues that come with it , you cant be 100% until u see it in the flesh .

Bob Ross

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Totally valid and reasonable but it will never happen...There are many threads on here debating this but the nature of the internet is such that such honesty and coordination just wasn't meant to be...

Personally I think the best method is to start the ruler at the 3" mark and measure from my asshole to the tip...Incidently; i have an HONEST 13" penis

D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

Experimental Member
Media
A measuring tape will probably give the most accurate reading of a penis length as some penises are curved. Placing a ruler next to curved penises will not give the reading of the actual length but rather a projection of the penis in question. If a measuring tape is not readily available then a piece of string can do the trick (then you measure the string against a measuring device, of course).

truthguy is right, though, it's not completely validated until you've actually held the measuring device in your hand and put it to the penis yourself. That is if an opportunity arises. Other than that you'll just have to go with the owner's version of measurement and decide for yourself whether you buy it or not.

bid6555

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The easiest way to tell if the ruler is inches or centimeters is the number of divisions. Normally an inch on a ruler will have 16 divisions a centimeter will have 10.

WR

glowfish

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No matter the form of measurement people will find way to cheat an extra inch out of it, whether it's via deceptive measuring or photoshop.

BlkWthThk11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok I am new here, excuse me if this sounds dumb. I am having trouble with the way things are measured on this website. There are some rulers, but the ruler lines are sometimes hard to tell is it inches or centimeters. Then I see Soda Cans but not all Soda Cans are equal. Then there are forearm measurements. Well is anyone else confused? I would like to see some standard agreed upon, but I am not sure what would work? Any ideas out there. Enjoy all the pics but its really hard to understand what is being depicted in some cases.
I understand your confusion, but it is really not that bad, there are people from all over the world on here so slome will measure their privates in inches, etc and some will be using metric which makes them sound much larger but I am sure it is not intentional in most cases. The old soda/beer can is just too supposedly show an extreme thickness of some penises and you are right they come in different sizes too in different parts of the world, I am sure you will figure the difference out after a few days, good luck and have fun here, saw your photos, VERY nice, great breasts and love your skin color and tone, very nice smile and you are pretty as well, you got it all girl !!!!!!!

denton85

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Port Jefferson Station (New York, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you can't tell the difference between inches and centimeter scales on rulers then you need to do more manual labor. I've worked construction, but my big hobby is working around the house for minor improvements .... and when i see a ruler it's pretty easy to tell if it's centimeters or inches.

Hansalami

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Difference between inches en centimeters is easy. Almost always there are fingers in the picture. Compare the finger width to the unit size, if the unit is bigger, the unit's an inch, if it's smaller it's a centimeter. Same goes for the ruler itself, you can guess from the unit size how wide the ruler is. Rulers 4 inches wide are rare I think. :wink:

Its a shame people find a way to cheat and beat the system.
Let us cheat a bit as well. Women cheat almost all the time esp. in the breast area. Breasts are padded to make them look bigger, pushed up to let them look bigger, pushed out to have us have a better view, etc. etc.
Most women use make up, isn't that too to make things look better than they really are? :biggrin1: