Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a "measurement" picture in my gallery too.
I was not really trying to follow any kind of "standard"
I just did what made sense.
is it acceptable, is it "readable"?

there it is

Was it something I said? No one answered me :frown1:

freakdick2hands

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Was it something I said? No one answered me :frown1:

That link didn't work, but viewing your 'album'... You should take a POV/ bird's eye view of your phallus with measuring device on top.

My gallery is filled with many different comparison shot/measurents. I just wish I had more inches to work with...

rubbernuts

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I really like the Dollar Bill Idea!!! Excellent Suggestion.

I'm guessing you refer to a US dollar? There are many other countries that use dollars - Australia being one of them. I have no idea how big a Yank dollar note is but I bet its not the same as an Oz one.

Whilst Imperial measurements are now only official in ONE country in the World, they seem to be the standard unit of measure for cocks :rolleyes:

Shaving cream cans, soft drink cans, shampoo bottles are hardly a standard the world over. As for mobile phones - they are getting smaller all the time - judging by the photos on this site :tongue:

Tarameter

Cherished Member
Media
California But Like This Home Page: Sunogle.com
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
After some good discussion, I think a US Dollar Bill is a good standard measurement... but I am not sure if the Dollar should be on the side or on a table or something; A few volunteers sent me some pics, I will add their links here when I locate them again. One guy did try and cheat using a different currency.

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A dollar bill is not a good idea. You can copy it on a color-copier and set it to 90% or less.
Same for the measuring tapes - I saw a few pics with an incorrect maesuring tape. ( You can print it where 1" is in fact 0.9" )

The only way to tell is like Hansalami posted - compare it with other body parts. And even then it is hard to tell.

Many pics with measurements above 8" in length and above 6.5" in girth are doubtfull...