Acceptable Risk: The Cock-Suck Edition

So how about sharing a little about what you will/won’t do, and maybe tell us why.

• SUCK: NEVER (Yech! That’s nasty and I am NOT going there!)

Votes: 7 3.5%
  • SUCK: WITH condom (Latex: Tasty and Delicious!)

Votes: 9 4.5%
  • SUCK: WITHOUT condom / NO eat cum (Hey! Don’t shoot in my eye!)

Votes: 69 34.3%
  • SUCK: WITHOUT condom / YES eat cum (Yum! Protein snack! Slu-r-r-rp!)

Votes: 128 63.7%

• Total voters

TailPipe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If we can agree that sex is good, and (most of the time) good for you, then we’re all off to a rip-roaring good start, my fellow horn dogs.

However, many of us have a line that we will not cross in regards to certain sexual activities, due to likes/dislikes and more often due to STD concerns.

So how about sharing a little about what you will/won’t do, and maybe tell us why.

Last edited:

TailPipe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Me: I suck without a condom because the risk is low, and I love the taste of cock. If I can get the top to admit to being a shooter, then I would prefer to witness a great cum shot and then slurp up the remains; if he’s a dribbler/gusher/pumper, then I’ll just suck it up, right from the source.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sucking cock is an art form, and I consider it a gift from him. So I aim to please, I consider myself a great cocksucker. And nothing says thank you for letting me suck your cock like deep throating just as he starts to cum. Sometimes I'll pull back and let the first shot hit the back of my throat. But I never waste a drop. And I always tell him thank you for letting me suck your big cock.

mongooseontherun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm gay, i want him in my mouth, not some rubber, if i wanted that id buy a dildo, and as for cum, infection rate is low from oral so yes, however i do not suck people i dont know or thoose who i dont trust

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Is this about you and your partner or some guy you're hooking up with in the park? If it's my partner I go all the way. I love having him cumming deep in my throat and tasting every drop but if it's some guy sticking his cock through a glory hole I'm always hesitant. I've gotten some STD in the past from sucking unknown cock and visa versa too!! So yes, there's a risk associated with sucking cock even if not to the end.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm a major cum guzzler -- and I like to share. As for the HIV risk? Well, I floss everyday, have all of my own teeth, and the healthiest gums you've ever seen.

I have a dear friend, Juanjo, who is is a master at deep throating. He can even take most of me. He gives the most amazing head I've ever had in the last 10 years, because he has complete upper and lower dentures which he removes. He's also in his mid-late 30's and quite the handsome gentleman. It's always a pleasure to swap a little jizz with Juanjo.

bigcumlover

Experimental Member
Media
I don't see the point in sucking a cock and putting in all that work if I'm not gonna be rewarded with his cum shooting in my mouth.

I love the taste of cock and love the taste of cum in my mouth. Nothing like having his taste long after he's gone to remind you of the act :)

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I suck w/o condom, definitely. But I only do it when I'm sure my teeth & gums are in good shape, and I haven't brushed or flossed in the last few hours. And generally , even though I take the load (which is not to say I don't totally enjoy a facial) I don't generally swallow. I'll swallow if specifically requested and encouraged to do do, and only if I am confident the guys not been on the receiving end of a lot of cock himself.

TailPipe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As for sucking with a condom... I have done the deed VERY briefly, twice.
1. Plain Lube-Free Condom: It's just like those damned dental dams used when you're getting a root canal. The taste makes me want to hurl, and the sense memory of excruciating dental work ain't helping. (Thank you, no.)
2. Banana Flavored Condom: A gift from a routine STD screening at the County Health Clinic. I tried it as a novelty, and yes, it did have a bit of a banana flavor, which immediately wore off and became the experience of a mouth full of plain latex. See No. 1 above. (No. No. Really, I mean no.)

And as for the flavor of cum... Well, to paraphrase Forrest (“Run, Forrest! Run!”) Gump: Sucking dick to get at that all-important cum load is kind of like working your way through a fantastic box of chocolates (kinda, sorta). It's well known that no two loads taste alike, and that diet plays an enormous role in the many flavors of (hopefully) yummy or (Ick! Ack!) scummy cum. Hey, wouldn’t it be fun to have a Cum Tasting event, similar to a Wine Tasting, where you could sample and grade the cum from a dozen or so guys, clearing your palate between samplings, etc. (Hel-lo, Kinsey Institute/Mayo Clinic? Where's THAT study? And call me if you need Volunteer Tasters.)

Man, all that talk of dick and cum has left me hungry. So haul out those nice and clean, pre-cumming, load-blasting dicks, please. It’s feeding time at the Man Zoo.

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If we can agree that sex is good, and (most of the time) good for you, then we’re all off to a rip-roaring good start, my fellow horn dogs.

However, many of us have a line that we will not cross in regards to certain sexual activities, due to likes/dislikes and more often due to STD concerns.

I will not suck any cock except my boyfriend's. To me, having an oral sex is reserved only for my boyfriend. I am not a slutty cock-sucking guy with multiple partners. And also I am afraid of getting AIDS from oral sex.

Last edited:

Gustavovolvo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
In the years before marriage an in the time since the split I have given head to a lot of men. I like it. In conversations with my doctor he told me that it was safe against Aids but there was risk of other diseases. His caution was make sure the man was not dirty or with sores and to make sure I had no known cuts or sores in my mouth. Even so he said get tested for all the stds to be sure what is happening.

I swallow it seems wrong or rude to start spitting of ask for a spit container or cloth or go to the bathrooom and start washing the mouth and gargling. I did once time have a man who insisted I spit it out and then flushed the tissue down the toilet. He was also into slapping which ended the connection completely. I have never used a condom for this oral sex activity. Other sex whether with men or women I use a condom even if I know them. The only exception was the ex we didn't use a condom.