Accepting Objectification

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Big Object, Jul 10, 2009.

1. Big Object

Big Object New Member

Sex/relationship dynamics used to be confusing for me. I could get guys who otherwise would be out of my league, but would be into me for my size. They never wanted our relationship to move into the boyfriend category. Over time, I came to recognize and even enjoy understanding my value was mostly if not entirely limited to my monster dick.

Now I am seeing a guy who is quite explicit about this. He's younger, much better looking, athletically built, very talented, more successful professionally etc. In public, he will not even acknowledge me for potential embarrassment in front of his friends. He makes me tell him what I am only good for and controls what I do when we are together. It's really quite a turn on to submit to this and feels really honest. Although when we first met, he acted "nice" he since has become more dominant and blatant about his interest.

I am wondering if other big-dicked guys of whatever orientation have experience with this dynamic and what one can do to make it stronger. I would like to feel more objectified and bring out his cold-hearted side even more.

Big Object

2. cyberczar

cyberczar New Member

Sounds like a fucking dick (ha!) to me.

If some guy treated me like that not only would his ass be out of the bed so fast, but I'd make sure everyone knew how much of an asshole he was, too.

3. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sounds like a man who needs emotional sadism in his life. You don't have to accept rudenesswithin a relationship. It builds no respect and allows him to always tower over you.

Leave.

4. DaveyR

DaveyR Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I think you need to tell him to fuck off. Then you need to learn how to get people to respect you. You can do yourself a favour and start by showing yourself some respect. Others will follow.

5. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Whatever turns you on.

However, what about the "human" side of you? You are more than an object.

6. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think people should look ourside of a relationship if they feel under someone's shoe. This kind of relationship does exist, (I've seen them) but it doesn't have to be the way you do it. It can be much better, as the Op is inclined to think, and worth looking for it.

7. Big Object

Big Object New Member

whoa! I would have thought a website dedicated to large penises would be a little more open minded to variation in mind-sex play.

8. Big Object

Big Object New Member

whoa! I would have thought a website dedicated to "large penis support" would be a little more open minded to variation in mind-sex games.

forget I said anything?

9. invisibleman

Gold Member

Heaven help you if he finds a hot guy bigger than you are. That is what happened to me. In my case, my ex found two guys that was bigger than I was. :frown1: I dealt with it.

Sounds like you need to meet a guy that likes you for who you are...not just for your penis. There will come a time when you need a man in your corner and you don't want a man that is not totally there for you in all respects.

If he is using you for your dick, I would use him. Use that fucker. If he is like that with his friends...you can do the same to him with your friends. Don't be inclusive as well.

10. invisibleman

Gold Member

Oh. My mistake.

You WANT this fucker to use you.

Well. Why not get in his space more? Attempt to meet his friends. He'll be more cold hearted.

11. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:

I guess I missed that too. What we have here is a man who wants to complain about what he has achieved (?)......

12. MarkLondon

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hmmm, this site's first case of LPH? I'm mildly surprised this hasn't come up before.

13. Big Object

Big Object New Member

what does the "H" stand for? Anyway, I'm surprised it seems so strange, too. Just the flip side of dominating someone _with_ an LP, and in line with getting edged, milked, etc. to me anywho ...

14. MarkLondon

Gold Member

Albums:
    Humiliation. As in SPH, small penis humiliation, which is not unknown on here.

It's not my bag, but it does seem to be a turn-on for some men. There are some chubs that get off on "verbal abuse" - FBH, fat boy humiliation, I suppose. Should I copyright that, lol? And what's next? FDH - fit dude humiliation?

#14 MarkLondon, Jul 11, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2009
  15. Big Object

Big Object New Member

Am kind of surprised it hasn't come up before. Maybe the other big guys here are just more well-rounded, or not as freaky between the legs?

16. Big Object

Big Object New Member

is CBT rarely discussed either?

17. fortiesfun

Gold Member

Fascinating. It seems that is exactly what this is. Now that you mention it, I'm not sure I've seen it before, but it makes sense in the world where humiliation is a turn-on that anything could be the "focus."

I've disrespected for my size, (assumed I was stupid or obsessed with sex) but for it to be humiliation you have to get into it, whereas I - and it seems like most people here - just laugh that shit off.

18. Big Object

Big Object New Member

And of course no one would think one's presence on a website called Large Penis Support Group would be worthy of ridicule in and of itself?

19. fortiesfun

Gold Member

My actual opinion about this, and almost everything on the site, is "Whatever floats your boat." But do I think being a member here is a case for ridicule in and of itself? No, unless you don't realize that the name is a joke in the first place and very few people here seriously believe they need "support" in the self-help sense.

20. Big Object

Big Object New Member

fair enough and my apologies, then. i guess i misjudged this site for being a little more kinky than it is.

Draft saved Draft deleted