Accepting Tattoo Ideas!

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by gcbenji0, Mar 19, 2010.

1. gcbenji0

gcbenji0 Member

Albums:
    Tatts get my cock hard.
    1. I want to get a tattoo to cover an ugly birthmark on the middle of my back. It's about the size of two or three quarters.
    2. I want tattoo across the top of my back just because the idea gets my dick hard.
    3. I want to get a tattoo on both ass cheeks.

Please leave your suggestions about what tattoos I should get here.
    Thanks.

Also is it normal to see japanese characters written horizontally? Because in japan they write down the page not across.

2. luvinlife83

luvinlife83 Member

On the left side of you cheek get a tat of a christmas tree. On the right side get a tat of turkey and dressing. Why? Because the best eating is between christmas and thanksgiving. lol

3. VeryHung

VeryHung New Member

Albums:
    Do not de-face yourself with a tattoo! Tattoos are for losers, low-lifes and common flotsam.

4. salthebb

salthebb Member

Design a tattoo that expresses your personal philosophy or belief. I have four tattoos and unlike very hung's bias and prejudice, I have an excellent job and am not included in any of the groups that his ignorance betrays as his attempt at stereotyping. I wonder if he feels that all professional athletes are "common flotsam" if they have a tattoo.
    One other thing, all of my tattoos are in latin. Make sure that what you are saying is an accurate translation. Finally, go to a true professional tattoo artist. That person will steer you correctly and not just take your money.

5. tat2dqt78

tat2dqt78 New Member

I too have several large tattoos. I would avoid covering the birthmark without seeing a dermatologist first. You don't want to cover something that is a different color, texture, or odd shape/size. I also have never had any issues with work, social life or even religious events due to my tattoos. I would say that at least 30% of my body is covered with over 50 hours of tattoo work on me. When my work is covered and people get to know me they are shocked when they see me in shorts and tank tops in the summer. I am educated, happy with my career, and a great mother, all with tattoos, imagine that. LOL

6. D_Leotols Toy

D_Leotols Toy New Member

...uh guy who said tattoos are for low-lives...may want to rethink that statement in this day and age. Might want to hold back on the harsh judgments as I'm sure you're the perfect being.

7. salthebb

salthebb Member

tat2dqt78 could not have said it better myself. The tattoo artist I frequent in fact will not put any ink on me that cannot be covered because of my profession. Many people are likewise surprised when they see my tattoos.

8. gcbenji0

gcbenji0 Member

Albums:
    I'm going to get tattoos on my back and maybe shoulder. and ass.
    Employers will have no way of knowing I have tattoos. I won't get them anywhere that's visible when I'm dressed.

9. goodwood

Gold Member

Albums:
    back on topic to gcben's question -

straight away, please do see a dermotologist to see if a tat over a birth mark could cause problems. it seems difficult to believe that tatting over a birthmark could end well.

as far as tat ideas for you, what do you like or are interested in? are there any components of anything you are intersted in that you could use for a design?
    it sounds like you are thinking about some major ink so please think carefully before covering such a large area.
    if i were to get a tat or suggest one to a person i don't know, i would opt for a cross. maybe even a russian cross, that way it could be done around your birth mark.
    good luck, be healthy and happy. ; )

10. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

:smile:

Attached Files:

11. D_Edwin Eatser

D_Edwin Eatser New Member

My ex thought tattooed people were low-lifers too - bikers, criminals, scum, etc. When we parted I had a gf who had a couple of discreet sexy tattoos and she persuaded me to have one done. The pain was no problem and I loved it, so don't let negative comments put you off! Make sure you choose a good body artist, though.

12. bigsmile

bigsmile New Member

slightly bigoted are we?? :rolleyes:

13. Denverbearmark

Albums:
    I say design your own tattoo or work with your artist and get something that is meaningful. You will have to explain it over and over, so may as well have a good story with it. Also if getting languages you don't know tattooed on you, make sure you check it out with several sources. The joke around here is that there are lots of guys with the tattoo "dumb white guy" tattooed on them in Chinese or Japanese!

If getting a language you don't read is necessary, you can also pick out different scripts/alphabets that are not living languages and never have been but are designed for looks and such. I have a friend that is into writing on people with various inks/paints and he did a quote on my back for my birthday in some script. It was great looking for the floggin scene I was involved in that night and came right off.

14. mandoman

Gold Member

I've seen some that really impressed me.
    The best was a large arrow on the back of the head. Underneath was written, "this end up".
    Another good one was a relative had his mother's baby picture tattooed on his arm.

15. B_abc

B_abc New Member

Wrong. Contrary to popular belief tattoos should be fun and silly, something that will make you laugh and not something really personal and deep because you can bet your ass that one day you'll see things different and regret it.

Never someone's name.
    Never someone's face.
    Never some life motto or philosophy.

16. bearvwe

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I don't like tattoos so maybe I'm biased but to me they are a form of self harm. And also permanent and very much of today - you wouldn't want to wear the same fashions for the rest of your life so why would you want to permanently alter your body to be "so 2010 darling!" for ever more. And if you must, have something that will age with you. Seeing a beautiful 20-something girl on the beach with a butterfly tattooed on her perfect breast, I couldn't help thinking "it's a butterfly now but in 20 years time it will look like the map of Australia".

17. B_Hornaplenty

B_Hornaplenty New Member

I have to agree with that comment. At the age of 21 have you considered what you may think in the years ahead...when we are past the current era of "running with the crowd"?

Considering that the human body is one of nature's most beautiful creations, do you think tattoos will improve it...gilding the lily, as they say? I wonder what a person believes a tattoo contributes to him or her self, what they get back from its display. When you have reached my age of 75, and you have more serious concerns than what kind of tattoo to ink into your skin, you may wish you had put that money into an IRA or other investment, which by then can have accumulated a comfortable fund for your later years, when social security and other handouts will have vanished.

18. bigsmile

bigsmile New Member

I agree with regard to a putting a girlfriend or boyfriends name ... to few relationships last long enough for such a life long commitment like a tattoo but clearly some do so.... to each his own ..But how can you say "never"?

what about your childs name or face? or some other close family member? who would "regret" that?

you need to be careful about being so judgmental

19. glowfish

glowfish New Member

Get a tattoo on your scalp that says "aw fuck, I'm bald!" and then grow your hair back over it. It could come in useful one day.

20. Remington

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    :biglaugh: Brilliant.

To the OP, if you're asking a bunch of people on what to get, I'd hold off on the tattoo. To me, tattoos are a strictly personal thing, and the last thing you need is someone else influencing you on what to get on your body. It should come from you and only you. After all, you have to live with it.

Draft saved Draft deleted