Accepting Tattoo Ideas!

mamoila

Experimental Member
Media
To the dude who said tats are for low lifes. ect...Back in the day tats were depicted as a negative thing to do and were for for tough ass thugs ect but today the tat industry is booming and more and more people are getting them. celebrities and athletes get them too. i am a guy who has about 9 and want more. i do pick out ones with tatse and that have no negative or sexual suggestion. I am mostly into tribal art and some celtic. i do my arms and my chest as well as my upper back. I am doing more though. i dont like them on my neck or face so i do keep them under a tshirt becuz i am a professional guy here with class and i like tats

Dorian_Gray

Cherished Member
Media
On the left side of you cheek get a tat of a christmas tree. On the right side get a tat of turkey and dressing. Why? Because the best eating is between christmas and thanksgiving. lol

I wish we had "rep" here. I would soo rep you for that.

Mmm. Giger. I want a Giger tattoo soo bad.

ck85x65

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am way too biased ... tattoos are stupid.

Not everyone who gets a tattoo is a criminal, but gosh ! go into any prison on the planet and all the inmates have .... ? yep, tattoos.

Look better when you are young, and hopelessly embarassingly stupid when you are older, and none of the so called 'artistes' can ever remove them properly, without damage.

Oh, and you are female, and get a trampstamp on your lower back ? Hope you don't change your mind later in life and decide you want kids sometime coz lthe ob/gyn and or anesthetist cannot give you an epidural to ease the pain of childbirth due to the risk of infection crossing that lovely ink you have below the outer layer of skin ... due to the risk of infection to you as the mother, and to your child ...

let's not even go into the subject of body piercings ...

that's what I really like about trends, you get to see how utterly stupid people really are ...

bearvwe

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Or the guy I saw in Barcelona who had three chevrons tattooed on his upper arm combining bad taste and a lack of ambition - a sergeant for the rest of his life!

Asking people for tattoo ideas? Not the best thing to do.

It should be something that comes from you and no one else.

B_prettyswinggirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Such idiots! Swede and CK. I'm one of those low lifes who have tattoos! 3 of them to be exact, all chosen for significant and personal reasons and not when I was 18 and on a vacation. No one helped me "pick out" my tattoos and I certainly didn't get them due to popularity! I'm very well educated, professional and upper middle class. I can cover my tattoos at anytime and they've never stopped me from anything I've wanted to do in life. You can't tell by looking at me that I have any tattoos at all, nor would you expect it. It's nice to discover the bigoted aspect here, now I can happily avoid you!

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If this guy all of a sudden showed up in my bed one night with that hard cock, I would ask him to fuck my face with it. Otherwise, these tattoos are a bit off-putting.

Attachments

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Putting something permanent on your body is a critical decision. You could think of things that mean something to you and ask your tattoo artist to interpert them. And think of what ink colors you like. Find an artist whose work you LOVE! VIP!!!!

My hubby already has one and is in the middle of a huge chest piece. Can't say that I am thrilled about him covering his beautiful body, but it's his to do with as he chooses. Tattoos do not make a person any less than someone without one. It is just another form of personal expression. Not fair to demean someone who likes body art!!!

pdxman

Sexy Member
Media
I usually dont like tattoos but i saw a cool one the other day on someones arm, It was the silhouette of a leafless tree in black ink and then below it were the roots done in reverse with white roots being the skin color with black ink around it in a box outlining the roots.