Accepting Tattoo Ideas!

im8cut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i have no idea what you should get.

i was hoping this thread would help me out as i want to get one as well. lots of funny jokes and tips on what NOT to get, i guess.

as for those who think tats are for losers or retards?

i graduated college in the honors program with a full ride. the square root of my IQ is most assuredly a larger number than your dick size. im in the upper middle class and am not really sure what a "22" is. i dont own a gun. i have volunteered at my local hospital since i was 16 years old AND I WANT A FUCKING TAT SO SUCK MY DICK self-righteous brainwashed jerkoffs.

then again, to each their own.

im leaning towards a scorpion or unicorn under my pubes. as long as you can't see it with a collared shirt on, yer gud

hungeasy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i guess i'm a low life because i have a tattoo in remembrance of my grandma...i also have a 3.8 gpa at rutgers business school so lets do the math

_Jonesy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Such idiots! Swede and CK. I'm one of those low lifes who have tattoos! 3 of them to be exact, all chosen for significant and personal reasons and not when I was 18 and on a vacation. No one helped me "pick out" my tattoos and I certainly didn't get them due to popularity! I'm very well educated, professional and upper middle class. I can cover my tattoos at anytime and they've never stopped me from anything I've wanted to do in life. You can't tell by looking at me that I have any tattoos at all, nor would you expect it. It's nice to discover the bigoted aspect here, now I can happily avoid you!
I love girls like this. :tongue:

My opinion on tattoos, I wouldn't know what to get or where to get it. I would need an inspiration or very personal experience. On guys, arm sleeves etc look shit, tribals are a no, some are cool though. On girls, exactly as quoted.

Back onto topic, this looks fit.

Seriously though sorry I can't help much more, I can't pick one for myself let alone anybody else.

Last edited:

secondbest69

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
well i look at it this way it takes a strong person to put a tatt on there body..if i would have been when i was younger in my 20's i would have.lol now i'm finding it harder and harder to stay in shape so i'm worried how the tatt will look in a few years. i've seen some hot older people with tatts i just don't think i would be lucky to be one of them

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Uhh, Swede82, How's about you start a bad tattoo thread, or go and visit this site:

Ugliest Tattoos - Funny Tattoos

and run along and leave us to discuss the topic of tattoos in peace.

Some tats are nice, especially when tastefully done. Others, like the ones at the site I linked, well, not so much. I wonder what these people are thinking. Do they even realize that tattoos are permanent? Because they're permanent, I do not have any.

If you're going to get a tattoo, you have to understand that this is something you'll have for the rest of your life, and it has to be something that you're going to be comfortable with having when you're 70 and all wrinkly.

Still, no need to bag on the people who do have tattoos.

modest_pride

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm really surprised there so much hate towards tattoos! Wow! I think they're great, and not just in a sexy way...just in general too. I've been thinkin about getting one as well...just don't know what. And by the way I'm a good boy, not a criminal and I wouldn't get some huge obnoxious tat across my chest or back. I just want something that is me and something that's a bit sexy too...c'mon TATS ARE SEXY!!

Attachments

Blorkin

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Design a tattoo that expresses your personal philosophy or belief ... Finally, go to a true professional tattoo artist. That person will steer you correctly and not just take your money.

Completely on point, make sure it expresses who you are and go to a professional!!! It also does not have to be an expression, it could even be an animal that you like or has meaning. My friend got a humming bird on the back of her neck because it was a reminder of her grandmother.

... I would avoid covering the birthmark without seeing a dermatologist first...

Couldn't agree more

Tremaine

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
1) Would avoid a tat over the birth mark - it could cause problems - have it checked out first.

2) As for your back and major arrow pointing down to your ass, or I have seen one of a dragon winding its way around a guys body and then disappearing down his hole - It was truly amazing.

3) Around your arsehole - something like "Way In", "Beware all ye who Enter" or "Deep Hole" - lol

Seriously though - I have three tats - one of which covers my back, and most people have no idea that I have any. I would never have one above the neck line or below the elbows - then you can look respectable on a warm day, in polite company. As others have said - no names or faces - you could live to regret it, especially if it is of a current partner.