Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
HIV rate 'soars' among over-50s

Reported on the BBC web site BBC News - HIV rate 'soars' among over-50s
[...]

"Older people with HIV are living with high levels of uncertainty about their future health and social care and need substantially more support than their peers."
All of the findings were presented at the AIDS 2010 conference in Vienna.

This was something of "old news" quality until the bit at the end about its having been released and the 2010 Conference in Vienna, which certainly makes it current. Than you for posting the link.

There are several reasons why the HIV rates have soared among older adults over the years, including survivor guilt and a feeling of having little to lose. While I don't approve (personally) of bug-chasing, I can at least understand it better among older adults and seniors than among people in their teens and 20s, who have everything to look forward to and everything to lose. As an aside, I think as well that no matter how prevalent bug-chasing may or may not actually be, its importance as a factor in new infections has been exaggerated and mythologized by certain highly unscrupulous "journalists" and editors in a hyped-up quest to sell more magazines and newspapers.

Partly because of the paucity of info regarding the real-life consequences of living with the virus and partly it's considered off-script from the powers that be dictating HIV/AIDS discussions*, bug-chasing (whether active or through conscientious though passive apathy/neglect of following safer-sex procedures) will continue to be a fact of life and even continue to grow among certain demographics.

*The "script", as has been dictated by the powers that be (including Big Pharma, certain segments of the medical establishment and much of the HIV/AIDS print media), at least since the introduction of Protease Inhibitors in the mid-late 90s, is that HIV/AIDS is now a "manageable condition" and has been frequently compared to Diabetes. This new paradigm, along with "Abstinence Only" prevention efforts throughout the last nine years, have seen spikes among groups most typically at risk in new infections. While I'm on record (vociferously) as saying that each new infection is the responsibility of the person infected (and no one else, except in cases of rape or childbirth), I'm equally on record as saying that the AIDS minimizers have blood on their hands through their sheer, naked hubris.

brinzaulsschwul

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think it is just "survivor guilt and a feeling of having little to lose" but there are lots of heterosexual relationships that fail these days in mid life, so these people have not had to worry about condom use whilst in these marriages or whatever the relationships were.
The newly single person has not even considered that they could possibly be at risk of an STI or HIV. In my work, I come across a lot of married men or freshly single men who start having sex with men and are totally clueless about safer sex and HIV prevention let alone the importance of Hepatitis B vaccination. Have all MSM here been vaccinated against Hepatitis B??? hope so - it's free in the UK at sexual health clinics. For those that do not know, Hepatitis B affects the liver which can lead to liver failure and early death. Hepatitis B is easier to catch than HIV because you can get it from kissing and once you have hepatitis B, HIV infection is much easier as it is with any undiagnosed STI hence the importance of regular check ups at the sexual health clinic.

A very knackered
Brinz
x

Tremaine

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Both excellent contributions Bbucko & Brinz.

One of the problems in our society is that Polititians & the Press like their soundbite. But unlike what the media & polititians would have us believe, these things are rarely simple & straightforward - such that you can put it in a headline.

So either AIDS is a killer - millions dambed - Or - HIV Cure around Corner!
The real truth is as we know, much more complex and strung through with subtleties.
In so far as ..., given that ..., then there is a probability that ...

The outcome of all this is that, as has been said, many youngsters think that either there is nothing to worry about, as either it is like Diabetes so pop a few pills and all will be well, or because they are str8 they can't contract it. Then there are the old newly single old men that didn't go through the experience of many of their friends dieing - so that they couldn't fail to be aware of the consequences of their actions - that they don't have it burnt into there consciousness.

Perhaps a modern version of Philadelphia should be made, and then listen to the reactions of those assembled, before going into a question & answer session. But then many who would benefit from that wouldn't be there.

From reactions that I have received in the chat room here, many here don't like to read about or listen to any of this, stating that this will be a bundle of laughs, whilst others just log off altogeher. A few in the room, as in two or three, slipped away quietly to read this thread and well done to them.

Last edited:

brinzaulsschwul

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Talking of cures around the corner, found this recently when I was on DRS Internet site (which is like the BBC)

Nachrichten | Schweizer Radio DRS

We are not known for publishing false information on health! So I did a search and found this in English

Medical News: New HIV Antibodies Raise Vaccine Hopes - in Clinical Context, HIV/AIDS from MedPage Today

BUT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't stop using condoms thinking it does not matter a cure is round the corner - it could happen quickly or it could still take years or not happen at all. I so hope this is all true, vaccine and or cure and of course all this research will need to be verified and replicated.

So a correctly fitting condom, not too tight or not too loose because condoms and plenty of water based lube are the only really effective method of stopping the spread HIV in all communities. Unless you are practising abstinence or just jerking off on your own or in a truly monogamous relationship.

Stay safe
Brinz

Tremaine

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

arthur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Great thread. So many interesting points you all raised. I am constantly amazed at the ignorance regarding HIV. The rise in HIV rate in over fifties does not come as a surprise to me. I live in north London that unfortunately has it's fair share of 'new born' single men in their fifties and hence are old enough to remember the 80s who quite infuriatingly treat HIV and AIDS as something that happens 'over there'. It's not part of their world. Many think safe sex is asking their potential partner if they are 'clear'...and then foolishly trusting their answer. Experienced this far too many times to believe the blanket level of sheer 'ignorance' to the real situation. Condomless sex to many, and I won't say all, is still the norm.

On the other end of the spectrum, this is a counterfoil to last years claim of the rise in HIV cases in 18-25 years old age bracket. The number of gay men of the 'me me me the trilogy' generation who think by the power of the internet that HIV is curable is also shocking. 'Hot baths and lots of coconut milk'...my ex told me. I feel this can only be a result of false info that many of you have pointed out is so freely published.

Although slightly off topic just thought it is worth bringing up the shameful lack of knowledge and moreover 'wrong information' regarding HIV and AIDS that exists in 2010. Nigh on 30 years after Rock Hudson.

Again thanks fellas, Tremaine, Bbucko and Brinz for all your contributions. Hope that does not sound arrogant and I know it's not my place to thank you. But personally speaking I have learnt so much from you fellas. I know I am repeating myself but your a credit to mankind. Cheers...

A xx

Tremaine

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Great thread. ...

Although slightly off topic just thought it is worth bringing up the shameful lack of knowledge and moreover 'wrong information' regarding HIV and AIDS that exists in 2010. Nigh on 30 years after Rock Hudson.

Again thanks fellas, Tremaine, Bbucko and Brinz for all your contributions. Hope that does not sound arrogant and I know it's not my place to thank you. But personally speaking I have learnt so much from you fellas. I know I am repeating myself but your a credit to mankind. Cheers...

A xx

Many thanks for that Arthur

You are absolutely correct - there is a shameful lack of knowledge and indeed ignorance out amongst the gay community and beyond.

When oh when will people realise that virusus do not have a moral code - oh it can't go there this person is str8, but this one is going up the bum so it's like OK. What planet are some people living on!

As you say Arthur. there are way too many people out ther who are all "me, me, me, aren't I fabulous darling" - total airheads. And the media don't help the situation any.

And when someone does contract it, It will change their lives totally. Let's hope that when it does, that they get a hold of their live and start to make a real positive contribution.

Any how folks, let's have more contributions from other countries. Expand the net so to speak.

brinzaulsschwul

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks Arthur

Tremaine you have just fallen into that old trap by referring to 'it' we all need to spell HIV out so it does not get lost, we need to talk about it, just as everyone in NHS is talking chlamydia this and chlamydia that - fuck chlamydia! talk HIV (oh we also talking redundancy too - thanks Cameron)

You are both so right about "I'm clean" when people say that to me, I always ask if they enjoyed their bath or shower, now tell me about your last visit to the sexual health clinic, what's your HIV status? I hear it all the time, "I'm clean mate"not just adults but young people too very very worrying

A really good friend of mine (and I want to kill him because of his stupidity) had sex with someone who had just been to the sexual health clinic and everything came back negative - great eh? No not really, he was in the 12 week window period, my friend and this man had unprotected sex and well you know the rest he's now living with HIV and been ill ever since, straight onto antivirals.

"He said he was clean, now I've got HIV"
Oh, how did that happen??????

Personally I would never take the risk, but I also never believe anyone I have sex with when they tell me they are clean, it's condoms condoms condoms or nothing at all

Brinz

Tremaine

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Tremaine you have just fallen into that old trap by referring to 'it' we all need to spell HIV out so it does not get lost, we need to talk about it, ...
Brinz

You are absolutely right - in my defence I probably posted that reply at some stupid hour in the morning - like 6:15 - so I was probably waiting for the caffine injection to take effect.

Yes HIV HIV HIV ... ... ...
I will start writing my lines on the board :rolleyes:
I must not be afraid of talking about it in clear language.

I fear it is still like Cancer was for so very many years.
And we all know that people came out with euphamisms about it, but now I even hear elderly men talking about their prostrate and the various procedures they have had at the hospital. But mention HIV / AIDS and one is shunned, even on this site.

brinzaulsschwul

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, it's amazing how many people have not joined this thread isn't it?! There's only a few of us writing anything, but lets hope the whole site is reading this and taking things on board about HIV HIV HIV

You can stop writing your lines now,!!x

Brinz

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OK, I heard this from my health science teacher. Don't ask me the source. It might be a rumor. A professor from U.C Berkeley, I don't know his name, stated that he could live with any kind of virus including HIV/AIDS without showing any symptom or sign of the disease as long as he avoid alcohol, narcotic drugs, cigarettes, ecstasy, stimulants, etc.,

Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK, I heard this from my health science teacher. Don't ask me the source. It might be a rumor. A professor from U.C Berkeley, I don't know his name, stated that he could live with any kind of virus including HIV/AIDS without showing any symptom or sign of the disease as long as he avoid alcohol, narcotic drugs, cigarettes, ecstasy, stimulants, etc.,

I've heard something similar to this too. It was told to me that "alcohol, narcotic drugs, cigarettes, ecstasy, stimulants, etc" are the triggers that actually cause HIV to mutate out of control and progress into AIDS. (This is only what I've heard. I'm not saying it's true.) I just wish there was not such a hush hush mentalitity about HIV/AIDS that causes people to frown or just not want to deal with it. We all need to accept the fact that HIV/AIDS is out here and that there are people who you know that, unfortunately, are infected. The hetro and homo-sexual communities need to be verbally open about it. That way a better network of care and "cures" and can be spread around, as apposed to HIV/AIDS.

Tremaine

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

Now let's think about this scientifically; do you really think that there are any common components of Alcohol, narcotics, cigarettes, ecstasy, stimulants etc. They would have to have a common trigger, but they are quite quite different.

I wonder if the person who came up with the guff was a bigot from the bible belt - I think we can be sure there was no Professor from Berkeley or anywhere else. There wasn't a scientist who came up with this bizarre notion. No one of any repute would put there name to such an outlandish proposition. Whoever started this malicious rumour most certainly is not knowledgable about pharmacolgy or immunology.

I wonder does this so called Health Science Teacher even have a Science Degree? If so which address did he send the money to for it? They should summarily fired - what were they thinking? Do really you not think that if the management of such a dibilitating and chronic syndrome as HIV/AIDS were so simple that the highly expensive combination therapy which has it's own set of side effects would be still prescribed!

Perhaps you think that it was introduced to target a certain part of the community - take you pick for the intended targets. Perhaps it is all a massive conspiracy. Please get real!

But thank you for sharing. If there really are such rumours then they should be dismantled for the hog wash they are. Such rumours are dangerous and malicious.

Last edited:

brinzaulsschwul

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
"alcohol, narcotic drugs, cigarettes, ecstasy, stimulants, etc" are the triggers that actually cause HIV to mutate out of control and progress into AIDS. (This is only what I've heard. I'm not saying it's true.)

is of course total nonsense
What you perhaps should have heard is this

When you have consumed alcohol and other drugs such as GHB, K, Coke, Meth, Crack etc., people take risks with their lives because THEY are out of control and often not aware of what THEY are doing. Too many people fail to use condoms or have safer sex when under the influence of alcohol and other stimulants.
ScienceDirect - Drug and Alcohol Dependence : Sex related HIV risk behaviors: differential risks among injection drug users, crack smokers, and injection drug users who smoke crack

Association of methamphetamine use during sex with risky sexual behaviors and HIV infection among non-injection drug users.

Then of course there are the injecting drug users who share needles

runaways not just New York as in this study but it will be the same for all cities I suspect
ScienceDirect - Addictive Behaviors : Alcohol and drug use and sexual behaviors placing runaways at risk for HIV infection*1

So the message is clear stay off stimulants because when you are on them you end up taking risks with your sexual health i.e people don't use condoms as often and correctly as when not on these stimulants and therefore your total health can be affected.
There is no cure for HIV.

Sustained alcohol and drug use does of course weaken the immune system and therefore the immune system would be compromised and less able to fight infections
Brinz

Last edited:

Monkeybloo

1st Like
Media
.......The hetro and homo-sexual communities need to be verbally open about it. That way a better network of care and "cures" and can be spread around, as apposed to HIV/AIDS.

The homo-sexual community HAS been openly verbal about it for quite sometime now. They opened up several doors in the FDA to hasten the available new drugs to be put onto the market and to make the costs more affordable through past protests. Not pointing fingers here but the notion that AIDS as still being a homosexual disease still exists along with other stereotypes.

Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sustained alcohol and drug use does of course weaken the immune system and therefore the immune system would be compromised and less able to fight infections
Brinz

This is what I think the person meant. I'll try to find the clip that I saw about it and post it later.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Absolute nonsense. This person should not be teaching falsehoods.

Brinz

No they don't. Excessive alcohol intake can damage the liver (to the point of failure), raise the risk of oral and oesophogeal cancer and lead to risky behaviour. Tobacco smoking is not good for the lungs, heart and circulatory system (or the taste of your spunk, apparently). Ecstacy use can lead to chronic depression and risky behaviour. Narcotic (opiate) drugs usually lead to clinical addiction and the hiv risk is in sharing needles (junkies are not noted for their sex-drives). But none of these activities lead to a suppressed immune sytem, exept when alcoholics or junkies suffer malnutrition from not eating.

You can't avoid the consequences of hiv infection by "cleaning up your act". There is no magical cure.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Great thread. So many interesting points you all raised. I am constantly amazed at the ignorance regarding HIV. The rise in HIV rate in over fifties does not come as a surprise to me. I live in north London that unfortunately has it's fair share of 'new born' single men in their fifties and hence are old enough to remember the 80s who quite infuriatingly treat HIV and AIDS as something that happens 'over there'. It's not part of their world. Many think safe sex is asking their potential partner if they are 'clear'...and then foolishly trusting their answer. Experienced this far too many times to believe the blanket level of sheer 'ignorance' to the real situation. Condomless sex to many, and I won't say all, is still the norm.

On the other end of the spectrum, this is a counterfoil to last years claim of the rise in HIV cases in 18-25 years old age bracket. The number of gay men of the 'me me me the trilogy' generation who think by the power of the internet that HIV is curable is also shocking. 'Hot baths and lots of coconut milk'...my ex told me. I feel this can only be a result of false info that many of you have pointed out is so freely published.

I'm disturbed yet not surprised by the lack of real straight-talk and preventative outreach in London, especially the unwillingness to address separate age groups with separate risk factors and lifestyles in directly relatable terms and vocabulary.

Somehow I'd have thought the UK would be at least a little more cosmopolitan in its approach. But when it comes to sex in general and gay sex in particular, anglophones just seem to do a shitty job of effective communication on these subjects.

In the 90s, for instance, then-Surgeon General Jocelyn Elders was fired by President Clinton after she publicly suggested that public school health classes should discuss masturbation as a means of safely releasing sexual tension without the risks and complications of actual sex, including pregnancy and HIV infection. It actually got much worse in the two GWBush administrations, which considered "abstinence only" the only proper line to take as regards prevention efforts.

This squeamishness about frank discussion of sex leads to a vacuum which is then filled by superstition, ignorance and lies, and it effectively perpetuates the stigma of living with HIV/AIDS. This stigma leads to many people delaying testing, spreading the virus unwittingly; it also complicates treatment, as many aren't aware of their status until it's become "full-blown" (ugh! I hate that term) when it's much harder to treat and results in needlessly early deaths.

The one anglophone place where at least some things are better (more frankly and pragmatically) handled is Australia, where their needle-exchange policy has been proven to actually reduce the spread of HIV among IV drug users. I will provide links regarding this if requested. I have no idea what Australia's other informational and preventative efforts are like, but would presume that they are frank, direct, clear and free from the squeamishness that prevents such efforts as being even plausible in the UK and in the US. I have seen nothing regarding such efforts in anglophone Canada, though the posters I saw everywhere in Montreal (in French) during my frequent visits there (96-03) were coy and clever but not highly informative.

There seems to be some misguided notion that the actual mechanics of infection are known universally, when in fact they are not. The fact that there are still far too many people living with HIV/AIDS who insist they were infected by sucking cock dismays me: this is a huge issue over at AIDSmeds.com where a small but vociferous minority insist that that's how they were infected, contradicting much peer-reviewed scientific data showing how ridiculously rarely/non-existentially such in infections actually occur. This, again, goes back to stigma, this time about being an anal bottom. As such arguments are counter-productive and ultimately futile, I no longer engage in them.

^^See above.^^

You are both so right about "I'm clean" when people say that to me, I always ask if they enjoyed their bath or shower, now tell me about your last visit to the sexual health clinic, what's your HIV status? I hear it all the time, "I'm clean mate"not just adults but young people too very very worrying

A really good friend of mine (and I want to kill him because of his stupidity) had sex with someone who had just been to the sexual health clinic and everything came back negative - great eh? No not really, he was in the 12 week window period, my friend and this man had unprotected sex and well you know the rest he's now living with HIV and been ill ever since, straight onto antivirals.

"He said he was clean, now I've got HIV"
Oh, how did that happen??????

Personally I would never take the risk, but I also never believe anyone I have sex with when they tell me they are clean, it's condoms condoms condoms or nothing at all

Brinz

Two things here:

1) I am strongly insulted by the use of "clean" as a synonym for HIV negative. It comes, I believe, from the same verbiage that means that "clean" is "drug-free" (ie: clean & sober), and I know that in nearly all cases it is not an intentional insult. Nevertheless, it is an insult, and one that bristles me especially (and I'm pretty thick-skinned, all things considered); when I see it written on this board I am always there to correct them immediately.

2) The only person responsible for anyone's sexual health is that person him/her self. Condomless anal or vaginal sex, regardless of whatever the person may say (or even believe) outside of a strictly monogamous relationship, is a risk for infection with HIV. In another thread which I started last week, I wrote:

My rule when discussing STDs with HIV- people tends to make me sound very conservative, but frankly it is the best way to protect yourself: a minimum of 18 months monogamous commitment should be mandatory before any discussion of condom-free sex makes sense. Then make joint appointments and sign all necessary disclosure documents and get a full-panel screening (including HPV and Herpes): have the results discussed only in the presence of each other (no private consults). Never trust anyone who would not agree to those conditions: this is an issue of trust-but-verify, not privacy.
Anything less than complete and consistent application of safer-sex procedures is consent to possible HIV infection: period.

This is pure, unadulterated bullshit. There are millions of men, women and children living around the globe who are living with and dying from HIV/AIDS who have little or no contact with any of those things. This is yet another attempt to spread stigma on the HIV+ by associating their health condition on what are perceived as "vices" of "personal choice".

It also suggests (albeit obliquely) that the anti-bodies in the immune system activated during infection and continuing because of HIV (the viral load) are the result of the use of such substances. That's not science, it's polemic, nasty, vile polemic.

Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!

The homo-sexual community HAS been openly verbal about it for quite sometime now. They opened up several doors in the FDA to hasten the available new drugs to be put onto the market and to make the costs more affordable through past protests. Not pointing fingers here but the notion that AIDS as still being a homosexual disease still exists along with other stereotypes.

The first part of your post refers to the activism associated with ACT-UP, a group which started in NYC and spread rapidly throughout the country in the late 80s:
AIDS Coalition to Unleash Power (ACT UP) is an international direct action advocacy group working to impact the lives of people with AIDS (PWAs) and the AIDS pandemic to bring about legislation, medical research and treatment and policies to ultimately bring an end to the disease by mitigating loss of health and lives.[1]

ACT UP was effectively formed in March 1987 at the Lesbian and Gay Community Services Center in New York. Larry Kramer was asked to speak as part of a rotating speaker series, and his well-attended speech focused on action to fight AIDS. Kramer spoke out against the Gay Men's Health Crisis (GMHC), which he perceived as politically impotent. Kramer had co-founded the GMHC but had resigned from its board of directors in 1983. According to Douglas Crimp, Kramer posed a question to the audience: "Do we want to start a new organization devoted to political action?" The answer was "a resounding yes." Approximately 300 people met two days later to form ACT UP.[2]
I did some limited work with the Boston branch until I moved to Paris in 1990. Their tactics were directly confrontational and were highly controversial at the time. The eventual demise of ACT-UP was three-fold: many of the organizers died; a certain AIDS fatigue settled in (not the health condition, rather a certain kind of apathy born of depression and a sense of futility); and the eventual arrival of Protease Inhibitors (PIs) ("cocktails" as the combos with other meds like AZT and DDI were originally described). The advent of PIs and the subsequent "Lazarus Effect", when people literally on their death beds got up and restarted their lives, all lessened the perceived crisis of HIV infection.

In the place of ACT-UP, Big Pharma, the medical profession and certain HIV-specific media all began preaching a kind of "AIDS minimalism" with comparisons to Diabetes. I've already discussed that earlier in this thread and my feelings regarding the harm such thinking has done to both prevention efforts and the harm to many living with HIV/AIDS for whom the meds simply never worked right, or who couldn't tolerate the terrible side-effects these early meds required be endured. Though the death toll certainly diminished, it never went away, and the few additional friends whom I lost during the early "miracle" stage of PIs and cocktails were especially bitter. It was a lesson I've never forgotten.

I, myself, live with permanent damage as a result of my having taken early versions of the PI cocktails, including a shredded digestive system and having, as one doctor put it, "the arteries of a man in his late 70s" when I was 48. Lipoatrophy, a condition where all the subcutaneous fat was eventually drained from my face, neck, arms, legs and torso has dramatically changed my appearance over the last eight or so years. I wrote about that here. What I didn't mention in the last-linked thread is that most of that fat went into my arteries, pancreas and liver.

The second part deals with the still-common stereotype of HIV/AIDS as some kind of "gay thing". Though MSM (men who have sex with men) are still the largest single demographic of those most at risk for infection of HIV, there are many others. Women of color and Latinas have extraordinarily high proportions of HIV infections relative to their actual percentage of the population due to many reasons, including a high frequency of IV drug use among their male counterparts and the lopsided rates of incarcerations due to asymmetrical application of drug laws in the US. Latinas, especially, are much less likely than their black or white counterparts to insist on condom use, in part due to the enduring Machismo aspects of Latino culture.

Because of differences in the physiology of women, and the relatively new increases in females living with HIV/AIDS (heretofore considered mostly a man's disease, whether gay or straight), they cannot always benefit from the experience and knowledge gained over the years in treating HIV/AIDS in men: they tend to receive inadequate care because their unique requirements are either unknown and/or poorly understood. They also tend to die more quickly than men living with HIV/AIDS.

And, because of the continuing stigma and stereotyping, they are frequently not even diagnosed until care becomes more "salvage" than maintenance: even today, they are far less likely to even be tested than men, despite the far greater risks inherent in their sexual role as receiver (exclusively) unless known to be either sex workers or IV drug users.

These women do not receive the kind of overall positive press that men do regarding their struggles in coping with HIV/AIDS (not that such press exists in large quantity anywhere). They are less likely to discuss their condition with family and friends and remain the ultimate pariahs in a demographic consisting of nothing but pariahs.

Tremaine

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Some more excellent contributions there -

Unless the few of us who are posting here are constanctly reading & checking this thread, it is worth noting that it has been read over 1,300 times.

Keep up the great contributions all.

Tremaine

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Come on one and all - there must be people out there in cyberland who can add details about access to medica treatment in, New Zealand, Canada, France, Germany and even Russia. What about eastern European countries and beyond?