accessorizing apenis

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by nursejudy, May 8, 2005.

1. nursejudy

nursejudy New Member

A couple of years ago I had a bf named Dan who had a fat 9" long & almost 11" when hard :9 He was also a heavy sleeper & one night while he was sleeping I slipped off my watch & c-a-r-ef-u-l-l-y slipped it over his soft penis to keep his foreskin pulled-back(he had a magnificent glans the size & color of a large plum I enjoyed looking at. The I decided to strap a couple more on & went back to sleep. When he woke up & saw what I'd done he couldn't stop laughing. Just wanted to know if anyone else has accesorized a penis & how.

2. ItsJustMe

ItsJustMe New Member

Can't say I've ever accessorized but thanks for the chuckle! :D

3. BruceSter

BruceSter New Member

Nice joke, Judy - I'd have laughed too. There again you see the advantages of a big soft dick: It's a helluva thing to have fun with, even when it's not in your pussy.

Bruce

4. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I wonder if Ron Popiel is working on this?

5. jonb

Gold Member

Once a then-girlfriend of mine put a string of flowers around it. I can't remember what kind the flowers were, but I remember they had five petals, they were white, and they had three really long stamens, at least two inches long.

This is one of the nice things about male genitalia, in that they can be decorated. No matter how good she is, I can't decorate a vagina in the same way.

6. BruceSter

BruceSter New Member

As long as they're no roses...

7. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

With small removable objects like roses, sure it's possible, but what all those piercings that some women have. Then again, what about those PA's we have seen as of late in a lot of men. Now that's one way of decorating the penis, and accidently forming a new piss slit simulatenously.

8. jonb

Gold Member

Oh yeah, I forgot about flowers. (Note to self: Stick flower in girlfriend's vagina one morning after we've done it.)

Draft saved Draft deleted