Accident at work

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by springhere1888, Aug 9, 2005.

1. springhere1888

springhere1888 New Member

I was in a meeting the other day and a was sitting at a conference room table along with several other coworkers. It was before the meeting started and a VERY attractive female coworker was sitting next to me. We were all joking around and cutting up and someone made a VERY Funny joke -- well she leaned over and patted my leg VERY innocently and rubbed against my semi-erection that was placed down my pant let.

She had a look of shock on her face. I said, "That's okay." And we went on.

After the meeting she came into my office and said, "Was that your..."

I cut her off and said, "Yes, no big deal...accident..."

She said, "I had no idea." To which I replied, "I know, you didn't mean to..."

She said, "No... it's just that (her boyfriend)... he's not... well... WOW." Smiled and went on.

She has a whole new look in her eye now... we were also standing in a group today and I saw her stairing at my leg.

This is qutie a moral boster... but what do I do to get her to calm down? And I'm happily married by the way.

2. D_Dick_Dock_Doe

D_Dick_Dock_Doe Account Disabled

Wow - what a funny situation.

I think you should just go on about your business as if nothing happened. It may be a bit inappropriate at the workplace to get any sort of conversation started, especially if it makes you feel uncomfortable. Take it from one who knows!

I had a boss at one of my former jobs who found out about my endowment and repeatedly made comments about it - both in private and in front of coworkers. At first I thought it was kinda funny, but it did get out of hand after a while. It felt like he was almost obsessed with it. Luckily, I left that job before I felt like I couldn't handle it anymore.

3. springhere1888

I'm not really uncomfortable, it's actually quite flattering... today, for example, she almost asked me (after work at a bar with other co-workers OUT of earshot) if she could see it... and I love that look in her eye.

In the end, I just don't want to get into trouble, even though I'm very much NOT the antagonist here...

4. woskxn

woskxn New Member

Albums:
    well, you may be leading her on then.

If you are happy in your marriage, set it straight with her.

think long and hard if you are ready to give up what you have..

but either way, make sure you are ready to deal with whatever you decice, because, let me tell you, the way you are talking, something is going to happen if you dont set things straight.

5. D_Dick_Dock_Doe

Yeah - I can totally see why you would be flattered and even turned on by the attention - you're human dude! I would probably feel the same way. But you are right - you don't want to get in trouble, so I would fight the urge to go any further with the situation.

6. springhere1888

I think you didn't understand what I meant by "get in trouble." I don't mean with my marriage. I'm not putting my marraige at risk and I'm NOT leading her on.

I was talking about at work. I don't want to get in trouble at work -- but as I mentioned, I'm not the antagonist... but I very well can't go to HR and say, "She wants to see my dick because I'm packing close to eight inches and she rubbed on it by accident." Which is why I asked my first question -- HOW do I calm her down? I think I'll just try avoiding her.

Did I mention how hot she was? ;)

7. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    kill her and shove her corpse down a drain

8. D_Dick_Dock_Doe

HAHAHAHA! I'm sorry, but that was kinda funny.

9. KinkGuy

Gold Member

Don't "show" it.
    Never address the topic again.
    Stop wearing underwear.

Watching her go insane will be worth the price of admission.

10. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

Make sure it's super-clear that you're happily married and you wouldn't do anything to jeopardize that. But since she already knows, you can have fun with it. Women love having "little secrets" with guys.

11. Alley Blue

Gold Member

Splash a cup of water in her face and say "get a hold of yourself" :p

On a serious note, the same thing sort of happen to me, but I was the one rubbing the "private part".
    A girl at work who was flat chested was standing in front of me as I was going to grab something right beside her. As I grab it I accendantly brushed against her chest and she turned beet red, she knew it was all by accident, but I still felt akward. ( Being that this girl was so flat chested, there was'nt really anything to feel) We both made pretend nothing happen. Its funny how these weird situations pop in life........

12. Alley Blue

Gold Member

:rofl: :rofl:
    Now thats funny!!!!

13. headbang8

Gold Member

Albums:
    If she...

--Doesn't mention it again

--Just looks and doesn't touch

--Treats you professionally in every other way at work or when you're out socially with co-workers.

--Doesn't go beyond ALMOST asking if she can see it. (how do you know she almost did?)

...then you should have no problem.

However, if she goes beyond any of that, I would have no hesitation in calling he out through some official means. And just because she's "hot" doesn't make harassment OK from her.

hb8

14. jonb

Gold Member

If it makes you uncomfortable, tell her so.

15. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

I'm with Headbang and jonb.

It doesn't sound like it's making you uncomfortable. But if it does, tell her.

But if you kind of like the attention -- and it kind of sounds like that is the case -- keep it to yourself.

16. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Under NO circumstances would I show her my cock.

It's going to create a wierd Co-worker situation, which you will have to live with EVERY DAY, and if she has a big mouth.... Word will spread fast.

Once that happens, rumors will fly, that may get back to your WIFE, which you said you were happily married to.
    Then She'll (wife) wonder if your cheating on her, which could lead to DIVORCE.

Besides, 90% of the time, once blood flows to your lower head... things happen.
    Once she sees it, she's going to get Horny and want to suck you off and touch it.
    So Mr. Clinton...even if she touches your cock, its still justified as CHEATING ON YOUR WIFE.

Dude... You have a wife at home, (Mabee kids too), Keep it for her, or the occasional mensroom peeper.
    Set her straight. Say, "Hey, I appreciate the kind words, but lets just leave it be, as I am happily Married. Your a very pretty woman, and I wouldn't want to complicate things"

That my friend, will make her want you more, but More importantly... She'll gain respect for you as a Co-worker and an individual for NOT cheating on your wife, when you had the chance.

just my $.02

C

17. springhere1888

Well thanks for the advice, but showing it to her was never an option and NEVER really crossed my mind as something that I would consider doing. If you'll notice, my last post said "Maybe I'll try avoiding her."

And when I was asking "How do I calm her down..." I didn't consider SEX or SHOWING MY PENIS... I guess I should have been specific.

18. KinkGuy

Gold Member

Still like my idea best.

19. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

I like your idea, too, Kink, but with one difference. Tell her, "I'm sorry, but showing you my big cock is out of the question. Whether it's soft, but hanging thick and heavy, or raging hard, throbbing and dripping precum, it's just not going to happen." Then never address the topic again.

20. madame_zora

Gold Member

I like your idea, too, Kink, but with one difference. Tell her, "I'm sorry, but showing you my big cock is out of the question. Whether it's soft, but hanging thick and heavy, or raging hard, throbbing and dripping precum, it's just not going to happen." Then never address the topic again.
    [post=334405]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Oh, THAT'S viscious!

Draft saved Draft deleted