Accidental creampie anyone?

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
Anyone ever have an accidental creampie?

I just was thinking about a time when I was banging a chick for a few weeks casually. Did the pull out method a couple times but one day was on a chair fucking and i was getting close.

I completely mistimed the pull out and she was on top of me goin up and down furiously, was kinda hard to throw her off. I tried to hold it back as long as i possibly could but I ended up exploding and filling her up with a huge load. The orgasm was just insanely mind blowing.

It was a little irresponsible because I didn't know if she was on the pill. But at the same time, it was kind of erotic.

In the end i was at a point where woulda tried morning after but a knocking her up wouldn't have been a huge problem.

Anyone else ever had a similar experience?

Reactions: rko and Fozzy Bear

Dell1962

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a brief fling with a classmate in college. We had run out of condoms and I had pulled out until we were in bed and she asked me not to pull out. She did not get pregnant and we did do this a few more times....very irresponsible of me and I did not do that again..with her....

Reactions: rko

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No accidental creampies for me. The only couple of times it did happen is when the condom broke AT the point of ejaculation. Other than that, the less than a handful of times I did do this, my stupid, irresponsible, and dumb pull-out method was 100% effective at preventing unwanted pregnancies.

Simba

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
In the end i was at a point where woulda tried morning after but a knocking her up wouldn't have been a huge problem. .....???????????????

RealConnoisseur

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
not accidental, but this girl I was fucking always used to complain about my cum running down her leg all day when I came inside, so I started just cuming her stomach or tits w/e, just to appease her. Anyway, one particularly rough session I was fucking her missionary and told her I was about to cum, just as I did that she grabbed my arse cheeks, put her knees up and started grinding/thrusting vigorously on my dick, which made gave me one of the best orgasms I've ever had and bury a massive load deep in her.

Needless to say, I got a text from her later that day complaining about leaking cum all day!

Reactions: rko and Fozzy Bear

claver

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
was enjoying anal sex with an african american/italian beauty when i pulled out to masturbate myself over the edge.
right before i came i tried to push my cock back into her ass but slipped and slid into her pussy instead.
the split second it took my mind to shake the haze of my orgasm and to realize my mistake was long enough for one or two strong spurts of cum to fill her pussy before i pulled out to finish on her ass and back.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Anyone ever have an accidental creampie?

I just was thinking about a time when I was banging a chick for a few weeks casually. Did the pull out method a couple times but one day was on a chair fucking and i was getting close.

I completely mistimed the pull out and she was on top of me goin up and down furiously, was kinda hard to throw her off. I tried to hold it back as long as i possibly could but I ended up exploding and filling her up with a huge load. The orgasm was just insanely mind blowing.

It was a little irresponsible because I didn't know if she was on the pill. But at the same time, it was kind of erotic.

In the end i was at a point where woulda tried morning after but a knocking her up wouldn't have been a huge problem.

Anyone else ever had a similar experience?

Yes. Then he called me daddy.

kevin91

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Being a frequent premature cummer accidental creampies are not a very new thing to me. Not so annoying nowadays, but back in the days when you first time had sex with a girl and came after 20 seconds it wasn't fun at all.

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
Ahh this post didn't go the way I wanted it. More or less I wanted to discuss creampies being erotic. I wasn't intending to do it but it just was mind blowing. Nevermind.

I asked the girl a few minutes after and she was on the pill so that was the end of that..

rleep

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ahh this post didn't go the way I wanted it. More or less I wanted to discuss creampies being erotic. I wasn't intending to do it but it just was mind blowing. Nevermind.

I asked the girl a few minutes after and she was on the pill so that was the end of that..

I'm gay, so call me silly if you like, but shouldn't that have been a question before you put your dick in her? Especially since you said it wasn't your first fuck with her. That's all I'm being judgmental about.

I'm all about 2 or more consenting adults doing as they please. Not knowing someone's status about birth control, HIV, or any STD is crazy to go bare.