accidental exposure on purpose

DJM277: has anyone here ever exposed there size on purpose to someone but made it seem like an accident?either to impress someone,prove your size, feel superior,etc

ex getting out of the shower and walking back nude when you would be seen. or pretending to be asleep and having your manhood hang out...etc you get the picture

aieaguy50

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My neighbor Jay and I usually enjoy a beer or two in the early evening, and today was no exception, except for the unexpected company of his 29 year old brother in law Kyle. He's a mechanic and was going to be staying over for the next couple of days while his condo is being renovated. When Kyle saw us out in the patio, he decided to join us as he just finished work and was still in his greasy coveralls. He plopped himself down next to me with his beer, as he popped open all the buttons on the front of his coveralls, down to his mass of pubes. While making small talk, he rolled is cold bottle of beer up and down his bare skin and then nestled the bottle into his crotch, complaining about working in a sweatshop all day. Now i gotta admit that this guy is pretty hot looking and smelling ripe. When he finally got up to take a shower, Jay snicked that Kyle was a closet exhibitionist for as long as he knew him.
When Kyle came back out to rejoin us, he only had on a pair of wornout grey gym shorts he probably wore in high school, and commented that he was finally comfortable. Whenever he scratched himself or propped up a foot on the coffee table, his nuts and tip would pop out briefly until he tucked himself back in. As I got up to leave, Jay suggested we get into my hot tube later in the week. I turned to Kyle and told him he'd be fine with the dress code or lack of. He gave me a thumbs up. We'll see how this goes.

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm resurrecting this old one because it's interesting.

When I worked shifts I would often position myself so that if my wife came into the bedroom while I was "sleeping", my cock and balls were visible. I had various positions, tried to be not overly obvious. One long drive to NY I slid my dick out from under my shorts just a little. Pretended not to know it, but I enjoyed watching my wife continually glance down. She never said anything, but I sure did catch her attention!!!

trent: yes i have done this

i used to let it hang out when my little brother was around. i would act like i was asleep or that i didnt notice it was hanging out. i catch him trying to look at it without me noticing. he has actually commented on it a few times, about its size and all. it actually kinda turns me on knowing that someone else is admiring my package

Reactions: saclove

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Did any of you ever have a regular lurker who's presence began to coincide with your dressing at the health club? Years ago as I had fully dressed, I was looking in the mirror combing my hair and generally getting presentable before leaving the room, when I noticed in the mirror a dude sitting on the couch who didn't seem to take his eyes off me. His eyes were not only 'fixed' on the part of my body that I happened to be grooming at the time, but would scan my entirety, at times. As I finished and started to leave the room he was still looking as I passed by so I spoke and he gives me a huge smile and winks.

The next time I went to the vanity room, he was there and the same 'eyeing' takes place, except this time I only had on my briefs, planning to go back to my locker for other clothing. During most of my 'grooming' this time, his eyes were riveted on my crotch and ass. His enthusiasm was more noticeable than before, and this caused me to 'adjust' myself a couple of times in my briefs. Even though others were coming in and going out of the room, he kept looking at me the whole time I was there.

To shorten this 'story', I'll end by saying this took place for weeks and some of the times I went in naked just to see if he would propose anything other than my just being an object for inspection. Nothing happened before I changed my routine, but I still wonder what the fuck happened to the guy.

Luke

Reactions: saclove

woody: lol I try to sometimes, but I often get a hard on just thinking about it!

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=woody link=board=clothing;num=1076037448;start=0#3 date=02/07/04 at 09:38:41]lol I try to sometimes, but I often get a hard on just thinking about it![/quote]
This is one of the more dick hardening subjects of the board. True confession time, woody -- I getta hardon reading 'bout your getting a hardon! ::)

Luke

GottaBigOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Actually I can't remember a specific time when I actually did somthing like that. usually I don't like to get get that kind of attention. Also I like to have th girl find out i'm huge when we're making out and getting hot and heavy. I like it to be a surprise.
I think maybe i'll try to do something like that in the near future, it sounds like fun.

Bulgeboy: I'm definitely guilty of this one! That towel around the waist always tends to just 'slip off' at the wrong time! And when i'm getting changed into shorts or something, my underwear often 'slips down a bit' along with my pants - all 'accidentally' of course. And sometimes i just don't realize that people can see up my shorts if i sit in a certain way...

I think this is only fair because some of my friends have 'accidentally' walked in on me while getting changed or in the washroom often enough so it seems to go both ways!

KeraAndMike: Oh yeah, do this a lot. Im good at it. I figure if girls can tease so can I. Anyone is pretty much fair game to me.

Mike

thefrench_h: Yes, rather often I should confess, and mostly with men.
I'm a little bit ashamed after, but the moment itself is so nice ;-)

To the opposite, very few women have seen it for real before the right time !

Linkguy13

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My friend and I would swim in the lake and a fisherman in a boat go by. We would get on the dock. One of us would talk to the fisherman while the other would pull down our shortS exposing ourselves to the fishermen. Some would laugh and others would look away.