Accidental exposure

ThighSlapper: Actual 'exposure'...? It's been a while since it was truly accidental.

But just before New Years, some friends came down from Boston & that's the one time a year we all get a chance to hang out again. We were at the girl's (half the Boston couple) sister's house and talkin and what-not. I wore a pair of orange drawstring pants that are real baggy with boxer briefs to eliminate anything peeping through. After dinner we all sat outside talking about Tony Robbins or something, when the hostess came to stand by me and run her fingers across my head. She does it all the time (nappy black hair fascinates her) & her husband aint really bothered since he knows I'm bi.

Well, what i hadn't noticed the whole 20 minutes was that I had been sitting in such a way that my hips were thrust foward and revealing everything going on in the pants. It was a glass table, to boot and the guy even went so far as to come closer to my end of the table for a better look.

Like I said, it was about a good 20 -25 minutes before I realized they were getting these eyefuls. The thing about it is that her touching my head for so long relaxed and turned me on but real subtly, so that I hadn't counted on the reaction.

I wonder if I hadn't noticed, if anyone would have said anything......

vkngsxgd8

Sexy Member
Media
once, while an older neighbor was showing me something that was wrong with my car tires (he thought), i had to squat down to see what he was going on about, and it was a very hot summers day, and i was free-balling in loose shorts, and as i squatted, i felt my whole package slip to one side of the shorts-leg, the right i believe, and as i came to a full squat to peek at what he was pointing to, my cock and nuts just spilled over the edge of the shorts-leg and stretched themselves in the summers air LOL ... not at all intended, and a bit too abrupt an event to curtail ... i remember the older gentleman taking a good gander at my stuff, and then sort of gesticulating and pointing a finger and saying, "you better be careful and cover-up" or something of that nature, to which i adjusted my equipment by spilling it back into the shorts leg, and standing up immediately ... that is my only experience with accidental exposure

• Love
Reactions: Deleit

gobleteer: I know I do... that's why I ALWAYS wear full pants.

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was setting up the stage for a Jerry Jeff Walker show at the club where I work as a sound technician. There's a ceiling fan on stage, and JJW was complaining about the heat from the lights, so I pulled up a bar stool and climbed up to pull the chain on the fan to help him with the temperature. I was wearing loose denim shorts, commando, and in the summer heat I guess I was hanging pretty low. As I stood on the stool with one leg raised and one extended, JJW said: "Uh, SIR, would you please put that away?" and I realized that I had exposed myself.

I've had a couple of accidental exposure incidents in the gym too. Doing flat-bench dumbell flies, I start by holding the dumbells in my lap, then leaning back to lay down on the bench. If I'm not careful, this move can cause my shorts to ride up. Well, I mean, I've had this big thing for over thirty years and I'm pretty used to dealing with it, but sometimes I get caught out. One time I had started a set of flies and someone getting a pair of dumbells from the nearby rack kindly pointed out that I was putting on a show. I finished my set and reached down, and everything I had was hanging out. Three or four guys burst out laughing, and there was a very red-faced hot gym chick too.

The worst part was that there was a stringer of drool hanging from my foreskin when I reached down to correct the problem.

HungJordan: My occaisonal experiences with accidental exposure usually have had to do with hanging out of shorts. One summer while freeballing in a pair of shorts I carried on a whole conversation with a friend before noticing my 2" of my cock sticking out the leg of my shorts. Like most here I hang very long soft in heat. I don't think he noticed and I was able to get something else on without incident.

Duo187: I was carrying some stuff for a friend of mine, Brandy, and I felt my pants slipping, I wasnt wearing any boxers so hurried since it was kida expensive stuff, well as I get to the table to set it on my pants drop, my cock comes out to say hello, she had just turned, did the whole double take thing and stodd there open jawed, I put the stuff down and pulled up my pants quickly. Since then I dont go anywere without a belt.

Atlrabbit

1st Like
Media
Standard practice for me. I'm always careful but when I wear shorts or swimsuits I always have to be dbl careful. Once when I was at the beach--as I came out of the water I was showing it all and didn't even notice--I was just trying to stay standing with the waves hitting me. As I reached the beach a group of ladies suddenly started cheering. We all laughed but I was completely red and not from sunburn.
Another time I was at Home Depot-I guess it was the tools but for some reason I started to get aroused and was wearing short shorts and freeballing at the same time. (dangerous combination) I kept noticing a guy getting close to me and bending down as if he was getting something off the bottom shelf. About the third time I realized it was my dick he was looking at as it
hung down below my shorts. I ended up leaving the store.

bigstr8bulge

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
[quote author=Duo187 link=board=clothing;num=1068587399;start=20#25 date=02/18/04 at 18:56:17]I was carrying some stuff for a friend of mine, Brandy, and I felt my pants slipping, I wasnt wearing any boxers so  hurried since it was kida expensive stuff, well as I get to the table to set it on my pants drop, my cock comes out to say hello, she had just turned, did the whole double take thing and stodd there open jawed, I put the stuff down and pulled up my pants quickly.  Since then I dont go anywere without a belt.[/quote]

Or you could just wear some underwear dude...

jaketaz20002

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
junior15074: Have any of you accidentally exposed yourself without knowing it. I once made the mistake of wearing boxer.s with a pair of baggy shorts. I was visiting my girlfriend and her sister was there also. I was sitting on the couch and my girlfriend's sister was sitting in a chair facing me. My girlfriend got her sister and me a drink. When she gave her sister the drink my girlfriend turned around and looked at me. It was then she noticed I was hanging out of my shorts. I am around 6 inches flaccid and 8 inches erect. My circumference is 61/2. Needless to say I was putting on quite a show for my girlfriends sister. She never said a word to me. My girlfriend asked me to come out to the kitchen for a moment. She told me I was hanging out. I was very embarrassed. I went back to the living room and sat down, careful to make sure nothing was showing. My girlfriends sister never let on she saw anything but my girlfriend said you couldn't help but notice it hanging out of my shorts. Has anything similar happen to anyone else? How did you handle it.

I know this is old but i like hearing story like this

I can only think of 2
one time was back in 6th grade I was changing for p.e class and was just in my boxer ( it was back in the 90's ) I had to do something on ther side of the locker room and as i was comming back I fall out of the fly I dont know how many people seen it but I never hear anything about it..
The other time was about 2 years a go I was at a bar and was in a wet underwear contest and after it was done I was told by some guys that the white underwear I was wearing got see throw and I had a simi and they got a good show ( and no I did not win )

nicelookingcock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my gf and i have been together for a long time, and so her younger brothers and i have become like bros too. they have 'caught' me several times in the nude, but i think they are just curious what an older dick looks like!

when we used to live in the same house, they used to pick the lock to our door and come in early in the morning. i sleep naked, and it was warm so i was not under blankets but they didn't really seem to care, they would just hang around and talk and stuff while we woke up.

recently i was in the shower and one bro just came in and started chatting to me which was cool, i didn't think anything of it; but then i realised he was looking at my penis, and then he said "you have a massive cock". it was a kinda funny thing so i just laughed and said "thanks!", but at the same time it was kinda odd to be gawked at by a 'brother'. i dunno, what do other people think about that?

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
recently i was in the shower and one bro just came in and started chatting to me which was cool, i didn't think anything of it; but then i realised he was looking at my penis, and then he said "you have a massive cock". it was a kinda funny thing so i just laughed and said "thanks!", but at the same time it was kinda odd to be gawked at by a 'brother'. i dunno, what do other people think about that?
It was probably innocent curiousity. He's probably hoping that he'll be as developed as you in a few years.

When I was younger, I was embarassed by the size of my cock which I thought was too large. Some of the guys in school called me donkey dick. Then when I was in the army one of my friends told me that a lot of guys were envious of the size of my equipment. I finally met a young girl who I took out and while we were making out in the back seat of a friends car, she grabbed ahold of my cock. She blurted out, "You're huge". The other couple began laughing and between the three of them they talked me into pulling it out. Both my girl and the other one said they had never seen one that long or big around. By that time I was so excited that it started dripping precum and my girl started stroking it. It didn't take long until I shot a load and she and the other girl started clapping. My friend said that he was definitely jealous and so they talked him into pulling his out. It was a lot smaller and it didn't take but just a minute or two for the two girls to bring him to climax. My girls said, "If you can find a condom big enough for that tool, I'm yours".

B_thatguy1527

Sexy Member
Media
One time I was sitting at the mall across from my friend wearing boxers and basketball shorts. I put one leg up on top of the other and apparently exposed my dick and balls. After a few minutes my friend said to me "thats a big package you got down there but why don't h stop showing it off to everyone" so I put my leg down and continued talking. We were with his sister at the time(2 years older) and when she finally caught on to what happened she started complaining that she didn't get to see it. When we got back to their house she asked again to see it so I said "fine but wouldn't u rather see it hard?" and she agreed so I told her to get naked and that wuld get me hard then I would show her. That plan worked and finished very well:)

D_nchfgv

Sexy Member
Media
Recently, I was at the beach and wearing a red bathing suit that goes to mid-thigh, above my knees. I had cut the lining out since I hate the chafing that it sometimes causes. I was sitting in my chair and I had my suit hiked up a bit to get some sun on my thighs, and my legs were spread slightly. I later realized that people walking by or sitting nearby could easily see right up my bathing suit and most likely got a nice view of my cock and nutsack.

Ryuuken

Experimental Member
Media
Happened to me a few times, a few years ago I was at a party and got dared to run outside naked at like midnight. I enquired as to how far and some girl ran down the street to the point. I stripped naked and placed both hands over my cock so it wasn't visible (btw I was extremely drunk).
So I started running and it was freezing so to run a little quicker I moved one hand in order to balance or whatever (proper running posture) and in my drunken state thought my dick was covered. I looked at the girl and saw her eyes looking at my down area. So I look down and my cock was just swinging about, barely covered by my one hand. The girl later told me she was impressed and kept trying to get more glimpses in the shower.

Another time I was hungover after a party but had work, so I went into this girls room to get changed and asked her to turn around while I took my towel off, but i still kept my back to her. Turns out she was looking as almost as soon as I dropped it she said 'btw I can see your cock hanging down between your legs.

Btw I am not a massive guy or anything, around 5-5.5 inches flacid length and around 5inch girth flacid.