Accidental Exposure

aieaguy50

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yesterday the cable company sent over an installer to replace and upgrade the modem and server at my place. The guy was a young jock type in tight jeans and t-shirt, and pretty talkative during the whole time. At least until he bent over and his skinny jeans split on his right asscheek, exposing a black strap over his tan butt. He tried to act nonchalant about it, but the more he worked, the wider the tear became, to the point where his manhole was showing. He tried to use some duct tape to close the gap, but it only made the exposure more erotic. As he was leaving, he tried to make light of the situation, but the large bulge in his crotch said otherwise. I managed to sneak a phone pic to share.
aieaguy-5.26.20.jpg

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yesterday the cable company sent over an installer to replace and upgrade the modem and server at my place. The guy was a young jock type in tight jeans and t-shirt, and pretty talkative during the whole time. At least until he bent over and his skinny jeans split on his right asscheek, exposing a black strap over his tan butt. He tried to act nonchalant about it, but the more he worked, the wider the tear became, to the point where his manhole was showing. He tried to use some duct tape to close the gap, but it only made the exposure more erotic. As he was leaving, he tried to make light of the situation, but the large bulge in his crotch said otherwise. I managed to sneak a phone pic to share.
View attachment 17187391

Yesterday you managed to take a picture .......
Fake news, you found it on internet!
Nevertheless it's a hot pic, whoever made it.

20200527_231300.jpg

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK, I will tell an absolutely true story (although no pictures).

I had spent the weekend at a clothing-optional resort in Palm Springs. After returning home Sunday afternoon, I went to they gym to do my cardio. Afterward, I showered, and started to head to the men's steam-room as usual. But my back had been bothering me for days, and the 45 minutes on the elliptical had made it worse. I remembered the relief the jets in the hot tub at the resort had brought, so as I reached the steam-room door, I abruptly changed my mind, and headed for the hot tub in the pool area instead. It was full of people, men and women, in active conversation. I stood next to the hooks on the wall, and took off my towel and hung it up.

Instantly, the room became completely silent, except for the bubbling water. Yup, you guessed it, I absent-mindedly had nothing on underneath. And after a weekend of sexual excess, and fresh from a nice hot shower, I was hanging pretty heavy...

aieaguy50

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yesterday you managed to take a picture .......
Fake news, you found it on internet!
Nevertheless it's a hot pic, whoever made it.

View attachment 17188561
The photo triggered off an incident that actually happened last year, but I did not have an opportunity (or the nerve) to take a pic of it. A couple of installers came to the house to rewire when I changed providers last Fall. The younger of the two was straddling a stepladder, while his coworker held it steady below. When the kid stretched out to staple the wiring to the corner, his crotch ripped open and exposed his pair of red briefs (pretty sure they were bikini style). The other guy and I cracked up as he almost fell off. He got off the ladder and grabbed some duct tape to cover the split, but it wasn't really doing the job. The other guy teased him about his choice of underwear, and he snapped back that at least he wasn't going commando "like someone else". Took them another hour to finish the job, and I felt sorry for the guy's situation, although he tried to make light of it. They had another job later that day, so not sure if he was able to replace/repair the torn jeans. Sometimes truth is better than fiction.

Kaballo4

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
[QUOTE = "ericbear, post: 30899751, miembro: 26"] Bien, contaré una historia absolutamente verdadera (aunque no hay fotos).

Había pasado el fin de semana en un complejo de ropa opcional en Palm Springs. Después de regresar a casa el domingo por la tarde, fui al gimnasio para hacer mi cardio. Después, me duché y comencé a dirigirme al baño de hombres como de costumbre. Pero mi espalda me había estado molestando durante días, y los 45 minutos en la máquina elíptica lo habían empeorado. Recordé el alivio que los chorros en la bañera de hidromasaje del complejo habían traído, así que cuando llegué a la puerta del baño de vapor, cambié de opinión abruptamente y me dirigí hacia la bañera de hidromasaje en el área de la piscina. Estaba lleno de personas, hombres y mujeres, en una conversación activa. Me paré al lado de los ganchos en la pared, me quité la toalla y la colgué.

Al instante, la habitación quedó completamente en silencio, a excepción del agua burbujeante. Sí, lo adivinaste, distraídamente no tenía nada debajo. Y después de un fin de semana de exceso sexual, y recién salido de una agradable ducha caliente, estaba cHgando bastante pesado ... [/ CITA]

Hot story AF